Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malthoruk
I am unable to say what it is that truly makes someone of darkness. Is it a feeling? a believe? A way of life? I have no idea, all I truly know is that I am of darkness and always have been. As for the question at hand, yes. I believe people of light and people of dark can be friends. It is also possible to be more than friends, as someone of darkness I have discovered a deeply rooted spiritual connection to another very good friend of mine, and I know for a fact she is of light.

But I do kinda have to correct a point. Darkness isn't about being selfish and self-centered, worrying about nothing but yourself while watching others suffer. When we suffer I believe they are tests for our mental strength to be tested, so beings of darkness don't bother helping with suffering because it is a test to determine how strong the person is. I know it kinda sounds pretty bad saying that but it is the truth as I have seen it. As for other reasons why beings of darkness seem unhelpful or possibly self-centered is because in the darkness the method of teaching is "Learn by doing, not by showing." is very prevalent. So you will either get someone who either gives no useful advice or something so small you might think it is insignificant but could very lead to a proper understanding of the situation you are in. But that kinda depends on who it is that feels like giving it.

This is probably the most valuable thing said sense on the forum thus yet..There are two on this forum I know have information but, wont release it and I didnt quite understand why.. To understand the dead (in flesh) you must understanding the living..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Depends on how you're regarding the two things.

Usually people who work first shift and third shift can't be friends because... well... one is awake during the day and the other at night. It's pretty darned hard to find times to get together.

On a more esoteric level, you can view "dark" people as introverts and "light" people as extroverts. They sometimes, but not always mix well. Alternatively you can view "dark" people as nonconformists and "light" people as conformists. Again, they sometimes, but do not always mix well.

Thank you for your honest opinion.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I think your looking at this through the eyes of a Christian.
We all have good and bad in us and in nature.

We do have good and bad in us and its not a flesh thing either its a soul thing.. Each time we live a lifetime we are or should be learning to let go of our darker side or ability.. On a deeper level.. darkness whispers in our ears and we dont understand that so we percieve I suppose.. we percieve those thoughts as ours..on the flip side if we follow suit on those suggestions then they are our thoughts and actions in which we are held accountable for.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiChan
Hi Toolite, Good thread.

IMO I think that the whole concept of "good" and "evil" has been manipulated as most everything else has by the "controllers". For one thing, there is much more "darkness" in the Universe compared to "light"...as least from our 3D perspective. From a purely spiritual perspective the whole concept of "good" and "evil" and "guilt" and "unworthiness" has been masterfully manipulated throughout history by the "controllers". For example, is it selfish to save your own soul before you save the soul of another? If "Satan" gave you a choice to save a loved one from joining him in Hell in exchange for your soul what would you do? This is the ultimate conundrum. I like to think of it like a plane ride where the flight attendant says, "...in case of emergency place the oxygen mask over your face first, then you can tend to others...."

Namaste,

Bodhi

Thank you for your response and to answer your question.. satan can not offer me anything..not even if it was for a loved one.. God.My Father has made provisions and I must trust the provisions made. I can not and will not do any bidding with satan because he is not My Father.. I am a big tella tell.. I tell God and if My Father doesnt produce results I dont know who does..

Old 03-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Were you were tired when you typed these words...I hope you found your bed...in nature and renewed.

Have the flue actually all achey and new puppy keeping me from resting LOL
Old 03-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Have the flue actually all achey and new puppy keeping me from resting LOL

I hope you feel better. I will pray for you.

All the Glory Belongs to God Forever!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Malthoruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
[/u][/i][/b]

This is probably the most valuable thing said sense on the forum thus yet..There are two on this forum I know have information but, wont release it and I didnt quite understand why.. To understand the dead (in flesh) you must understanding the living..

Glad I could provide you with something that makes sense. I try and show that darkness is not inherently evil, that darkness is more than what humans see it as. I myself have only begun to scratch the surface of it but even that surface has a face of neutrality and I wish to display it for all to see.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Glad I could provide you with something that makes sense.

Yes in explaining how individuals may provide information or maynot..

I try and show that darkness is not inherently evil, that darkness is more than what humans see it as. I myself have only begun to scratch the surface of it but even that surface has a face of neutrality and I wish to display it for all to see.

Now, on this part I still have to disagree.. Can I ask you a question to what degree have you experienced darkness in spirit?

I've been experiencing things spiritually for 25 years.. and God has trained me.. (The Spirit).. Not a book..

Old 03-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Malthoruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Now, on this part I still have to disagree.. Can I ask you a question to what degree have you experienced darkness in spirit?

I've been experiencing things spiritually for 25 years.. and God has trained me.. (The Spirit).. Not a book..

Who said I was ever trained by a book? I follow my instincts on all of this. Not once have I picked up a book on spirituality and what kind of path I should follow. Actually I don't even think there is a book on darkness that gives it a good, or at the very least, neutral opinion. As for your question, what do you mean "darkness in spirit?" You mean the general darkness that resides in all of us for balance or do you mean entities of darkness that aren't considered evil?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Who said I was ever trained by a book? I follow my instincts on all of this. Not once have I picked up a book on spirituality and what kind of path I should follow. Actually I don't even think there is a book on darkness that gives it a good, or at the very least, neutral opinion. As for your question, what do you mean "darkness in spirit?" You mean the general darkness that resides in all of us for balance or do you mean entities of darkness that aren't considered evil?

I cant allow you to separate it.. darkness is darknesss.. its not one with sugar and one without..lol

darkness= negative energy, blk shadows, demons, satan... thats darkness.. what experience do you have experiencing one of the above or all?

I wasnt saying you read it some where.. I was letting you know that im speaking to you by experience..