Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation Simple and Complex Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa
I may be able to understand what you say, rybo, if I looked up some of the words. Or maybe not, I'm not the most logically minded person. But maybe I'll reexamine it and see if I can understand, looking up the words and concepts I am not familiar with. I like language for the sounds and suggestions, even if I don't know what the words mean.

Hi Lousia, thx again for you consideration of my comments as stated. Here is a quote/signature by someone else around here--- 7Luminaires? --- and may apply in your situation. I dunno.

.."Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy. Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way and become themselves despite all opposition." -- Rainer Maria Rilke .---

Rybo the Rybot
Old 05-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation Simple and Complex Life

Quote:
I may be able to understand what you say, rybo, if I looked up some of the words. Or maybe not, I'm not the most logically minded person. But maybe I'll reexamine it and see if I can understand, looking up the words and concepts I am not familiar with. I like language for the sounds and suggestions, even if I don't know what the words mean.

Hi Lousia, thx again for you consideration of my comments as stated. Here is a quote/signature by someone else around here--- 7Luminaires? --- and may apply in your situation. I dunno.

.."Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy. Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way and become themselves despite all opposition." -- Rainer Maria Rilke --

Rybo the Rybot
Old 06-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Master

rybo, I like that quote. Yes, I don't want to be afraid of what is difficult. It's a matter of discerning what will actually be relevant to me. I do most assuredly want to expand my view and see beyond convention. So, don't worry I'll try to understand what you say and look up all the unknown words and concepts. I like to expand my vocabulary. Then I'll see what I can reply to what you say.
Hmm.. lol are you saying that I am a simple life form ("Simple and Complex Life" in your post title). lol I'll assume that's not what you're saying. Maybe sometimes I really am simple, though. In some ways, and then, as the quote says, I must unfold in my own particular way, however simple and slow and encumbered. lol But I don't really think I'm that simple. Oh, who cares, I think some of the simplest people are sometimes some of the happiest and wisest, in their own ways.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb Words What Are They Good For?

Quote:
I do most assuredly want to expand my view and see beyond convention. So, don't worry I'll try to understand what you say and look up all the unknown words and concepts. I like to expand my vocabulary. Then I'll see what I can reply to what you say.

What you choose is mostly irrelevant to me. I offer stuff, that is not rocket science and mostly common used words. Not difficult in my mind. But hey, I been reviewing these type words and concepts for many years so I guess I sometimes forget others have not seen some concepts--- ex a triangle -----.

Quote:
Hmm.. lol are you saying that I am a simple life form ("Simple and Complex Life" in your post title). lol I'll assume that's not what you're saying.

Ha, yes I may been, I forget, why I said that. These titles just come to mind as and after thought to my reply many times i.e. I don't neccessarily have a completed thought on why I chose some set of words.

Quote:
Maybe sometimes I really am simple, though. In some ways, and then, as the quote says, I must unfold in my own particular way, however simple and slow and encumbered. lol But I don't really think I'm that simple. Oh, who cares, I think some of the simplest people are sometimes some of the happiest and wisest, in their own ways.

I think humans are designed to learn, are most biological animals if not other biologicals.

Women are inherently more complex than men via their Xx chromosome set. Imho.

As to what we learn or remember, may also involve another kind of metaphysical complexity. I dunno as I have not put much thought into that.

When it comes to mathmatics, I consider myself a relative simpleton when I see when I begin to see the enormous complexity of a more complete set of mathemtatics others use.

I imagine the word triangle and square is in the dictionary. I dunno cause I can't recall if have ever looked for them in a dictionary.

There is a drawing of a triangle on this following URl, in case the dictionary only gives you a definition and no picture. I'm sorry there is not picture of a square on this URL.

http://home.usit.net/~rybo6/rybo/id16.html

Biological = soul ergo biolgoical/soul is how put them together to show they are synominous--- at least approximatly the same ---at least in my mind.

Rybo da Rybot
Old 06-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Master

rybo, I am sorry you feel the need to ridicule me. Yes, I know what a triangle is ha ha
But I don't think I'll bother taking the time to try to understand your posts, after all. I somehow doubt they're really that important for my spiritual understanding and progress in life.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
rybo, I am sorry you feel the need to ridicule me. Yes, I know what a triangle is ha ha
But I don't think I'll bother taking the time to try to understand your posts, after all. I somehow doubt they're really that important for my spiritual understanding and progress in life.

Well it is difficult to disagree that anyone would not be interested in posts that tell others they cannot understand the concept of a triangle. I doubt there is a single reader or poster here that does not.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Fish Dropped Out

Quote:
Louisa]rybo, I am sorry you feel the need to ridicule me. Yes, I know what a triangle is ha ha

I'm sorry you feel I have attempted to ridicule you. I don't know what I said that makes you feel "ridiculed". I've tried to assist you in understanding one word in the whole the email that you stated you could not understand.

Quote:
But I don't think I'll bother taking the time to try to understand your posts, after all. I somehow doubt they're really that important for my spiritual understanding and progress in life

Again, it is your choice to read and make any attempts to understand, or not.

My choice has been to attempt to communicate what I believe and I've always been available for any who have a sincere desire understand anything I've stated.

I'm not talking complicated mathmatics of a rocket science and feel my definitions for spirituality, spirit, soul etc have all been in plain English.

Rybo da Rybot