Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 08-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
am I?. Are you chasing your tail? If you are secure in your beliefs, you would not be confused... I am not confused... It has to make sense to me and if it doesn't, well I will not chase my tail...
That's because you are trying to see with your own eye's, you need to die to yourself, hence "born again" and hence sooooooooooooooooooo much more, see "The Scriptures"... for further details, but I am listening....
Old 09-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
That's because you are trying to see with your own eye's, you need to die to yourself, hence "born again" and hence sooooooooooooooooooo much more, see "The Scriptures"... for further details, but I am listening....

Why can't you comprehend that I do not believe or accept your scriptures??? I see with my inner eye....I have died many deaths but was never born again..it is not necessary to connect with spirit.. We are all God's children..part of us is always connected to Him--the Source of all creation....you do not need a middleman....
Old 09-05-2013, 03:32 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Why can't you comprehend that I do not believe or accept your scriptures??? I see with my inner eye....I have died many deaths but was never born again..it is not necessary to connect with spirit.. We are all God's children..part of us is always connected to Him--the Source of all creation....you do not need a middleman....

We will see. In the meantime I will pray and not get like this Their not my Scriptures, believe you me!
Old 09-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
We will see. In the meantime I will pray and not get like this Their not my Scriptures, believe you me!

Have we learned a lesson in patience, as it doesn't appear that you are giving up.....I have enjoyed bantering with you, but you have no answers for me---but I have many answers for you... All I can say is to do whatever works for you, for as long as it works for you.... sometimes it is a good thing to bang your head against the wall.......:-)
Old 09-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Scattered Sheep

I don't want to try it. lol Yes, again we all have choice. YHWH has all the answer's to every one's questions that anyone will ever need to be declared righteous before Him. They are expressed through His Word, Yahushua. Yes you are always answering me and it has involved me digging in the Scriptures, so thanks. I love to increase my study and have all these excuses to do so! Ta Ta for now.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Scattered Sheep

Everything you read in the Tanakh (OT and there is nothing old about it) is confirmed in the B'rit Hadashah (Renewed Covenant). EVERYTHING.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:36 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
I don't want to try it. lol Yes, again we all have choice. YHWH has all the answer's to every one's questions that anyone will ever need to be declared righteous before Him. They are expressed through His Word, Yahushua. Yes you are always answering me and it has involved me digging in the Scriptures, so thanks. I love to increase my study and have all these excuses to do so! Ta Ta for now.

I'm glad that I have made a "student" out of you, but you have not answered any of my questions.. What makes you believe in the things that you believe in, when there is no evidence? Will the Jews be saved? Will those that never heard of your Yehushua be saved?
Old 10-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Scattered Sheep

Let me flip another switch...
33 For Elohim is not Elohim of disorder but of peace, as in all the assemblies of the set-apart ones
Old 10-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
I'm glad that I have made a "student" out of you, but you have not answered any of my questions.. What makes you believe in the things that you believe in, when there is no evidence? Will the Jews be saved? Will those that never heard of your Yahushua be saved?
YHWH has, many times, you will be separated from Him and since He Is your Creator, this would be a bad option. It is in the Scriptures, see for yourself!!!Also, you have not made a student out of me, I would study no matter what, I was a student long before you, keep asking questions, you all need to see scripture.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
YHWH has, many times, you will be separated from Him and since He Is your Creator, this would be a bad option. It is in the Scriptures, see for yourself!!!Also, you have not made a student out of me, I would study no matter what, I was a student long before you, keep asking questions, you all need to see scripture.

I will once again repeat myself...my Creator is part of me--my soul/spirit---so I am part of Him---sooooo, we can never be separated.....God did not write the scriptures, nor did he inspire them....it is just writings on the history, stories, mythologies, etc of the Jewish people.Yehushua/Jesus was just a man--a man who preached to his fellow Jews.....I have n-o more questions......peace.....