Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-10-2010, 03:28 AM
mikron

Cool Oct. 13th 2010 UFO's Over NY, Ohio, Malaysia, Russia and More- Videos

Oct. 13th 2010 UFO's Over NY, Ohio, Malaysia, Russia and More- Videos

By Unexplainable 10/13/10

Last month we told you about the Ex Norad Official's (Stanley Fulham) UFO prediction and today, to many's disbelief, a HUGE UFO display happened. Not only over New York, but possibly around the globe.

Early debunking attempts claim the UFO's over NYC were balloons, but eye witnesses say otherwise.

Video from Malaysia also popped up showing an ominous glowing object, along with some video from Ohio earlier this morning. Video from Moscow has also surfaced which show some incredible footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TA_pKVKgKg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_XhX-4UVxU&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB6PNskLv48&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFxS1-P8aXc&feature=player_embedded

cheers

Old 14-10-2010, 04:00 AM
Master
What's the matter, don't they like L.A. or the O.C.?
Old 14-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Lindsey89

what about O.K? I'd love to see them! I'm watching it on t.v. right now. Exciting :). They should touch down?
Old 14-10-2010, 12:20 PM
PeaceSeeker

I wish these so called benevolent ETs would just show themselves already, instead giving us these endless teasers!
Old 14-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Lindsey89

Some people still think that they are here to hurt us. I don't because if they were they would have done it already! But all i have to say is, Why doesn't anyone have a telescope?!?!?!
Old 14-10-2010, 12:38 PM
PeaceSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
Some people still think that they are here to hurt us. I don't because if they were they would have done it already!

Well, apparently a few of the malevolent races have done some nasty stuff behind the scenes .....
Quote:
But all i have to say is, Why doesn't anyone have a telescope?!?!?!
If they come from different dimensions or frequencies of light, I doubt that telescopes would see them. If they're advanced enough to have interstellar travel capability, they probably have cloaking devices too
Old 14-10-2010, 12:39 PM
Lindsey89

Oh. Well that kinda sucks :\. LOL. What do you mean by malevolent races have done some stuff behind the scenes? Do you mean by abduction?
Old 14-10-2010, 12:58 PM
PeaceSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey89
Oh. Well that kinda sucks :\. LOL. What do you mean by malevolent races have done some stuff behind the scenes? Do you mean by abduction?

Yeah apparently some abductions, but the list of accusations against them is endless!
Earth's move into the higher vibrations is supposed to get rid of all the dark entities on the planet. Whether that will actally happen or not remains to be seen ....
Old 14-10-2010, 08:30 PM
mikron

this web page was posted on red ice days before 10/13
-------------------------------------------------------------

Retired NORAD Officer: Oct. 13 2010 – Aliens Will Make Contact

Retired NORAD Officer, Stanley A. Fulham, has stated in his new book that in just two days (Oct. 13, 2010) is “the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth’s principal cities”.
Why October 13th? Well according to Mr. Fulham, he has been in contact with 43,000 “old souls” that he calls the “Transcendors“.

The “Transcendors” are supposed to make their appearance in an effort to communicate with the people of Earth in the days to come. They are trying to intervene our methods because, according to Mr. Fulham:

“The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over “containment of collateral damages.”
Old 14-10-2010, 09:48 PM
Lindsey89

Mikron,
Is that a good thing or bad? I don't understand it I guess :\