Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's a responsibility. It can be a burden and sometimes it is. I think we know what what it is but people try to imagine it as something it isn't to sate some idealistic notion they hold dear.

The word 'responsibility' is like magic carpet people can use to float on spiritual airs. hehehehe.

I don't think it's lofty or about magic. Our life experience comes from our mind, so basically everything is in our mind. That automatically makes us responsible for everything we experience. If we shared minds I guess someone else could be responsible, but usually each person gets one mind.
Old 26-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's a responsibility. It can be a burden and sometimes it is. I think we know what what it is but people try to imagine it as something it isn't to sate some idealistic notion they hold dear.

The word 'responsibility' is like magic carpet people can use to float on spiritual airs. hehehehe.

Yes taking responsibility for something can be a burden or a joy...depending on ones judgment of it.
Old 26-03-2012, 02:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Yes taking responsibility for something can be a burden or a joy...depending on ones judgment of it.
I think it's a joy because it means I'm not a victim to what's 'out there'. There is no out there.

There's an article about that on this French Ho'oponopono webpage, called 'Nothing Outside'

http://www.hooponoponofrance.com/eng...pono-sith.html
Old 26-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I think it's a joy because it means I'm not a victim to what's 'out there'. There is no out there.

There's an article about that on this French Ho'oponopono webpage, called 'Nothing Outside'

http://www.hooponoponofrance.com/eng...pono-sith.html

Yes to me it is a joy too, but for other reasons. I feel like I am making a conscious effort to changing this world by simply being who I am.
Old 26-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes to me it is a joy too, but for other reasons. I feel like I am making a conscious effort to changing this world by simply being who I am.
The question of who you are is the most important question in Ho'op- Most of the time we identify with the data in our mind. We can't be the memory in our mind though because it could be anything and it changes according to whatever input we get. Instead, it teaches we're perfect Divine beings that exist in the now.
Old 26-03-2012, 03:48 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I found this on a site about EFT and H'oponopono, regarding the Morrnah Prayer.

Every time I make a conscious effort to put my attention on a problem and ask for release by repeating this prayer I have experienced some huge shifts and release....

The thing I love the most about the prayer is that it is asking for release on so many levels, and it really comes home when you start to think how we are all connected....

Love is the highest vibration, one which I am still learning to comprehend, I don't think any of us are even close to understanding it. But the power of asking universal love (which to me is also God) for release is amazing.

http://www.eftabundance.com/morrnahsprayer.htm

Xan... Thank you for the link!! The next section was exactly what I needed to find!!

When I use this prayer I put my attention on the topic I am asking release on and then I say the prayer. I keep my attention on this topic as i am saying the prayer, or sometimes I will state what it is I am asking to be released or healed and then I repeat the prayer.

I find I use this prayer a lot when I am out walking, for some reason it pops into my mind more when I am out on my walks.

Sometimes I will even repeat the prayer when I am not asking for release on anything specific as the prayer itself mentions negative energy and it is a powerful prayer on its own.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:

It depends on circumstance.

I don't understand why we try to make things other than they are, sometimes it's nice to have responsibility and sometimes it a pain in the butt. I think I'm stating the obvious here anyway.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't think it's lofty or about magic. Our life experience comes from our mind, so basically everything is in our mind. That automatically makes us responsible for everything we experience. If we shared minds I guess someone else could be responsible, but usually each person gets one mind.

Just examine your most pressing responsibility and see what it is, then you can see it in various ways.
Old 27-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
The question of who you are is the most important question in Ho'op- Most of the time we identify with the data in our mind. We can't be the memory in our mind though because it could be anything and it changes according to whatever input we get.

I read this today that pertains to that...

The false self, the self that's an image in the mind, uses every experience to measure itself: "How am I in relationship to what's happening? Am I wise? Am I stupid? Am I clumsy? Am I courageous? Am I enlightened about this?"

That's the movement of consciousness reflecting on an image of itself that doesn't actually exist.

It's always measuring each and every experience, and then believing in the interpretation of the experience rather than seeing "Everything just is."

As Buddha would say, "Lose yourself, gain the universe." It's not a bad deal.

Or Dogen: "To know yourself is to forget yourself, and to forget yourself is to be enlightened by the 10,000 things," which means to see yourself everywhere.

- Adyashanti

Xan

Old 27-03-2012, 03:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Just examine your most pressing responsibility and see what it is, then you can see it in various ways.
Yes I have some pretty big problems, that's why it's important to work on myself. This is the best method I've found so far because it's easy and it works for me. I don't like changing or trying to be good, that's not me. I've always wanted to just be myself. Even if I wasn't going through difficult stuff I'd want to do cleaning anyway because it feels great.