Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Master
Ho'oponopono takes it a step further, and says that the memory in the subconscious is somehow linked to the universal memory that goes back to the beginning of time, and working on it affects not only the individual but the entire universe.

Yes... this is a step beyond many healing methods.

By the way, "mana" is pure life energy, like the Sanskrit word "prana".

Xan

Old 22-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Master
I thought I would post this for folks who may not know it.

HO'OPONOPONO MANTRA (Hawaiian)

I LOVE YOU
I'M SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
THANK YOU

Repeat constantly, not directed anywhere in particular, although you may offer it to the Divine, or your/others inner child. The energy and vibration of these words have the power to heal and cleanse all levels, in all directions of time and space. These are true 'words of power'. Somehow they connect with whatever needs their energy to heal,within us and others, and we do not even need to know what or how for it to be effective.

Following, is another reputedly very powerful cleansing prayer. The intention is to cleanse any blocks and resistances, known and unknown, to the manifestation of our good, and to clear the way for positive inspiration and manifestation. This prayer has great healing power.

In Ho'oponopono, a person assumes 100% responsibility for their reality (with NO sense of self blame). They know that what they have created, they can change, for accepting responsibility means accepting power. Nothing is ever anyone else's fault. To change experience/reality there is only ever one thing to work on... one's self.

You may direct the following prayer to your god/dess, an experience, your past lives, any part of yourself or anyone else... to your cat, dog, or even your car. It may not make sense to your CONSCIOUS mind, but your DEEP MINDS (subconscious and superconscious) really GET IT. It can be instant or a gradual process. Either way it WORKS.

MORRNAH'S PRAYER (Hawaiian Shaman)

Divine creator, father, mother, son as one...
If I, my family, relatives and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors
in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present,
we ask your forgiveness...
Let this cleanse, purify, release, cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations,
and transmute these unwanted energies into pure light....
And it is done.

Old 23-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In Ho'oponopono, a person assumes 100% responsibility for their reality (with NO sense of self blame). They know that what they have created, they can change, for accepting responsibility means accepting power. Nothing is ever anyone else's fault. To change experience/reality there is only ever one thing to work on... one's self.

This is the part I always forget. From what I understand now, the reason you accept 100% responsibility is more meaningful than I had first thought. The problems that we think are 'out there' are actually in us.

It has something to do with people and the earth being connected, which is beyond my understanding. The way I heard it described was "the universe is in you". Does it have something to do with a universal consciousness? But when I accept responsibility it seems to work. I'd like to know why.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:29 AM
SoulOfNaa

From the reading I've done, it is seems to be that anything that comes your way, whether it is your problem or the the problem of another, you are responsible. If a friend is continually bringing you her problems, you are responsible for it showing itself to you. So dealing with your Karma about it can heal it from your life, which affects others.

So it seems that people who are in the healing field have a lot of Karma to cleanse. Working on self, heals the other.

Makes sense to me. And it explains not only the lack of drama in my life, but I don't have other people's drama in my life either. Also explains my non-interest for reality-tv.

I was also listening the other day on the radio to a lady talking about forgiveness, the law of forgiveness. While this one seem to work on forgiving others to clear your own blockage, it somehow seems to be doing some of the same work. Can be confusing, but in the end, if there is only the ONE, then forgiving yourself or another is all the same thing, just different approaches.

From learning from channeled enitities, they say there is an imbalance of energy right now, which is why so much is coming forth to help. The more people that heal spiritually, the better for this planet.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:46 AM
SoulOfNaa

There are also diffusing words that go along with this stuff. Like ICE BLUE, Fly paper, Dewdrops, Light Switch etc. You can Google a list.

Anyone use them?

There is a big list and I can never remember what is for what. I only remember Ice-Blue for pain and flypaper. I actually used Ice-Blue for some cramps that were about to start (as I popped two Advil). I did not have anymore cramps and I expected at least another day of them and having to take Advil every 4-5 hours. Did not need anymore. I'm trying not to ask myself or wonder too much about the other words cause I know better. The Universe like to demonstrate and I don't want to have to use a lot of them to learn the point. LOL.

I understand the use of the words but I cannot get too much into the use of them. I can't just say stuff without it meaning something for me. But I did make up my own word for myself today. FireFly... for me it would be to put me back in a state of wonder and relaxation. Like when you were a kid out at night and just watching the fireflies. So I think a word or phrase, whatever feeling tone it means to you, you can use it when you want that feeling.

~Soul of NAA
Old 23-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
This is the part I always forget. From what I understand now, the reason you accept 100% responsibility is more meaningful than I had first thought. The problems that we think are 'out there' are actually in us.

It has something to do with people and the earth being connected, which is beyond my understanding. The way I heard it described was "the universe is in you". Does it have something to do with a universal consciousness? But when I accept responsibility it seems to work. I'd like to know why.

Personally I don't get too stuck on spiritual rules like the responsibility thing. I think it's a tendancy cling to reason, and leads ones to become righteous in their views.

These things tend to be interpreted in various ways too... and have the potential to be harmful in some cases... because there is blame, people do blame eachother... I know that's not ideal, but it's the way of the world (which is why it was mentioned in the first place).

The way I understood Hoppy is, just see things as opportunities to improve your own attitude toward them, then they seem brighter than they were before.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf

There is only one consciousness.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulOfNaa
I understand the use of the words but I cannot get too much into the use of them. I can't just say stuff without it meaning something for me.
It doesn't make much sense to me either, but I'm learning more about huna and that it's actually pretty advanced stuff, Their view of thoughts and ideas are different than ours, they aren't just thoughts, they actually exist as 'things' with power and substance. The more I read about huna, the more it seems like they became very advanced in areas that the rest of the world still hasn't caught up to. And supposedly their downfall was pride.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:01 PM
SoulOfNaa

I see.. well it is an acceptance by the group for the meanings and of course they work. I truly believe in... it is done unto you as you believe. Belief in something makes it a law of your life. So I am careful in that area.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Master
I found this on a site about EFT and H'oponopono, regarding the Morrnah Prayer.

Every time I make a conscious effort to put my attention on a problem and ask for release by repeating this prayer I have experienced some huge shifts and release....

The thing I love the most about the prayer is that it is asking for release on so many levels, and it really comes home when you start to think how we are all connected....

Love is the highest vibration, one which I am still learning to comprehend, I don't think any of us are even close to understanding it. But the power of asking universal love (which to me is also God) for release is amazing.

http://www.eftabundance.com/morrnahsprayer.htm