Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-11-2018, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Quoted for sheer emphasis.

I missed that - nice one treacle.

On many levels its a fantastic statement.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 22-11-2018, 10:00 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Yes, that is the core of the question.
Does the GOD ask itself this very question?
Hi Z,
When I saw the question I laughed...cuz how can one ever answer that! LOL
I could only think, God is...(Just that) ...nothing else is...
This Pure Awareness...which I and many have experienced as the Void or Nothingness...except for
The One, Pure Awareness....(not Consciousness...Awareness).

But now you take it to a more interesting question ..Does God ask Itself this very ques?

My take is...maybe not why, (do I exist)...but, Who am I?
And thus, here is all of manifest creation to give God 'feedback'...since God is All That Is. (God doesn't have a mirror....someone said, ha!)

You know, a yogi once said, God is like a little boy in a garden with a magnifying glass.
What was revealed to me was a bit different, but in the same vein.
Thought you would just find that interesting, tho, off topic.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I definitely do not assume that first there was nothing. Doesn't really matter if there was a nothing first, the question is about how there is a something currently. How is that even possible for there to be a something.

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours." - Richard Bach

Do not assume everyone on this forum is human.
Also do not assume that those who are human intend to stay human.
Growth is a thing that can be embraced and even realized.

What do you mean?
Old 22-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
What do you mean?

Can of worms..

On the forum there are a few who claim divinity despite perhaps quite obviously never offering any inspiring words or insight.

It is feasible that a higher being might pepper the forum with nuggets of wisdom that allows a person to persue higher knowledge if they are so inclined to.

Leading the horse to water so to speak.

~

There are the very human seekers, who wish to ascend into a higher state of consciousness - only time will tell how fruitful that persuit is.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 22-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
When I saw the question I laughed...cuz how can one ever answer that! LOL[/color]
I could only think, God is...(Just that) ...nothing else is...
This Pure Awareness...which I and many have experienced as the Void or Nothingness...except for
The One, Pure Awareness....(not Consciousness...Awareness).

But now you take it to a more interesting question ..Does God ask Itself this very ques?

My take is...maybe not why, (do I exist)...but, Who am I?
And thus, here is all of manifest creation to give God 'feedback'...since God is All That Is. (God doesn't have a mirror....someone said, ha!)

You know, a yogi once said, God is like a little boy in a garden with a magnifying glass.
What was revealed to me was a bit different, but in the same vein.
Thought you would just find that interesting, tho, off topic.

Hi Miss H,
Have you ever wonder what you would ask if you are having coffee/tea with your own GOD?

Beside asking GOD if it knows WHY of its existence, I will also ask "Are you happy with being a GOD?" ... because I wonder if it knows what happiness is.
People assume that their GOD (s) loves them.. Does the GOD even know what love is?
Old 22-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra

Beside asking GOD if it knows WHY of its existence, I will also ask "Are you happy with being a GOD?" ... because I wonder if it knows what happiness is.

God the father/creator would theoretically have created all emotion - therefore would have a far greater understanding than ourselves.

It's why I find it hard to believe in a purely smitey divine - they would have essentially invented humour therefore understand it perfectly.

~

A loving God might answer your question WHY - with "why not?"

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 22-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
What do you mean?
There is one, who despite having a human physical form, has absolutely nothing in common on any level with the rest of humanity whatsoever...she doesn't know WHAT she is and has spent her whole life trying to find out...she doesn't think or feel like a human being, has a totally different way of processing information, can see and feel things every other human she has ever met cannot..has no identity, no sense of self, no "human nature"..is not a social creature, not a competitive creature, sees through all illusion, finds it almost impossible to communicate with others, knows things directly gleaned from the Akashic Records...has an intimate relationship with Source...

Until Source says "it matters not who/what you are...just know that Brahman Alone Exists".
Old 22-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
God the father/creator would theoretically have created all emotion - therefore would have a far greater understanding than ourselves.

It's why I find it hard to believe in a purely smitey divine - they would have essentially invented humour therefore understand it perfectly.

~

A loving God might answer your question WHY - with "why not?"

Don't be surprised if GOD (s) do not understand human emotions.
We assume a lot of things about GOD and often blindly following without questioning.
Old 22-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Knower
There is no singular entity or "God". To me the Universe is the Great Mystery of all there is. When I pray, I pray to all there is.
Old 22-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I definitely do not assume that first there was nothing. Doesn't really matter if there was a nothing first, the question is about how there is a something currently. How is that even possible for there to be a something.

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours." - Richard Bach

Do not assume everyone on this forum is human.
Also do not assume that those who are human intend to stay human.
Growth is a thing that can be embraced and even realized.

We seem to to perceive things way differently ... We'll see ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.