Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 03-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Searching

Hello everyone!
It's been quite a long time since I've been on forums, I use to enjoy them immensely but started trying to find balance in the real world as well. I'm excited to be online again.

I'm currently studying Vedic Science and I love it! I feel that there are bits of truth within all belief systems, it is the misinterpretation of the individual that creates the chaos within each group. I've just started going to a church which I hadn't done in 12 years. I have also been involved in paganism and I love quantum physics (without the math :P ) so I'm pretty diverse. I've dipped my toes in a lot, had a lot of experiences and I find that I feel most fulfilled when I am surrounded by spiritual-minded/hearted people who walk a path of love/spirit. So that is what I'm searching for.

I feel like it shouldn't be so hard to find other spiritual and open-minded people, maybe I just have more expanding to do in regards to creating physical connections - I am the type to be a bit more shy at times. But anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the forums and the type of people here. If you have any questions or have similar interests please feel free to message me here or through pm's.

Light and Love!
Old 03-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi there Mystik Kitty! Welcome....

Regarding quantum physics... Have you ever read The Holographic Universe (Michael Talbot)? If not, that's a great read and highly recommended....

Old 03-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Master
Welcome Mystik Kitty! I think you will enjoy it here :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 03-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Kitty

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 03-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Knower
Welcome to SF Mystik Kitty. :)
Old 03-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Mystik_Kitty: I feel like it shouldn't be so hard to find other spiritual and open-minded people
i concur.
welcome to the forums.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Have you ever read The Holographic Universe (Michael Talbot)?
I have that book but I haven't finished it yet! It can be hard finding time to read anymore - more interested in going out and doing things. But I'll make my way through it eventually. I Love discussions about multiple realities/dimensions. Here in Vedic science they speak of this reality being Maya (an illusion).

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) Any particular section you guys recommend I take a look at here?

~Mystik
Old 03-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik_Kitty
I have that book but I haven't finished it yet! It can be hard finding time to read anymore - more interested in going out and doing things. But I'll make my way through it eventually. I Love discussions about multiple realities/dimensions. Here in Vedic science they speak of this reality being Maya (an illusion).

Good to hear that you're already in possession of that text... The last few chapters (in my honest opinion) contain a gold mine of information and thought-provoking conceptualizations...

The Frederic Myers communications (whether ultimately accurate or not) present some intriguing ideas regarding the notion of multiple dimensions/realities/planes and their structure/nature...

I concur regarding the illusory nature/appearance of the physical/material world....
Old 03-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik_Kitty
I have also been involved in paganism and I love quantum physics (without the math :P ) so I'm pretty diverse.

Haha, this amuses me greatly because I can relate to this...math is not my forte' (;P)...but I am interested in quantum physics and the more metaphysical aspects of spirituality such as accounts of NDEs and how this physical plane is ultimately an illusion...albeit a very convincing illusion...Heh

I also have an interest in Paganism and Wicca beliefs...Mainly the nature based beliefs of everything being connected to everything as a whole...

I like your username, btw. My cat's name is Mystic...
Old 04-05-2016, 12:14 AM
Master
your discussions of quantum physics stirred a memory of reading an article:
(for your amusement)
A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics: https://www.quantamagazine.org/20130...antum-physics/

i also stumbled upon this page whilst looking for the above:
Spiritual Awakening in the Heaven of Self Realization: http://www.lightworkersworld.com/201...f-realization/

is that of interest for you?