Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Ryzaack

Thanks for the explanation about the RTZ phase, I understand now.

Ok, this is now more confusing then it was before, to me.

What do you think the "Astral Plane" actually is? I thought Astral projecting simply means being exactly where we are now but spiritually instead of phisicaly and of course in that state of existence we are able to travel really fast e.g. see the Great Wall of China, the pyramids of Giza etc in a matter of minutes...

I do understand we shift in dimensions tho.

Also, about proving AP, I thought about an idea...

Once a couple of us here manage to project easily, on demand, we should set up a meet somewhere... Anywhere is good to me but considering the confusing in AP, how about on the south-eastern site of the Moon at 3PM tomorrow? Haha
Old 14-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Knower
Talking

Hi. Welcome to the forums :)
My daughter shocked me at 5 years old, a couple of years back. She drew a picture of her father after an afternoon nap one da. She drew him in his jeans and tshirt that he was wearing on leaving the house that day, but instead of his black sports shoes he was wearing she drew bright blue trainers which I just put down to kids imagination as she had also drawn a red tortoise earlier in the week...I thought nothing if it until my husband walked through the door with new blue trainers on. I thought it was a fabulous coincidence at first, I asked her why she drew blue shoes on daddy and she said cos that was what he was wearing, even though she drew the picture before either of us knew he had bought them. She went on to tell me in bits and pieces over the next week about her flying in her bedroom and saying she looks funny when shes sleeping. I pieced it together and realised she was quite adept at AP...it was around that time I started to discipline my own AP experiences as Id been doing it involutarily since childhood....its taken years to get the control I have now, but recently I APed to my daughter in school and saw her have a gold star for her spelling...after my AP session I told my husband about her star and sure enough he brought her home with a gold star sticker on her sweater...now thats more than enough proof to me, but hubby now thinks Im psychic not an astral projecter lol...go figure ⭐💗⭐
Old 16-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Master
That is a wonderful experience Electric Dreams :)
I wonder, have you ever posted that experience before? I think I've read it some time ago.