Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-04-2024, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
Wow, I would have thought when we're dealing with emotional issues and traumas (in theory) physical ailments would reduce in the sense that root causes are possibly being worked on if that makes sense? You must have some very powerful crystals to say the least!
You're correct, physical ailments have an underlying energetic, mostly emotional, core.
That's what Louise Hay and Christianne Beerlandt's work is about.
But not all emotional upheaval turns into physical ailments directly. You can for instance have an argument or have stress and then it sorts itself out after a short period of time.
It only become physical if it lasts and/or happens often and affects you deeply (beyond the point of being able to handle it basically).

Now when living with a narcissist for 10 years the stress, conflict etc. were daily and for a long time.
But sometimes I'm stressed about a certain upcoming situation and once that's gone the stress also goes.

And arguments/rows produce negativity but usually short lived.
Or sometimes you just don't feel so happy for no clear reason. Just bleeehh...
That stuff would need to be cleansed from crystals.

But depending on what it is I then also smudge my living room with white sage.
That tends to immediately clear up the air!

My crystals are mostly high vibrational and since I've got many they created an energy field in my home. Not my doing, I guess that happens by itself since all crystals are connected anyway.
I didn't know until one day I sold a crystal that I didn't feel connected with.
When it had gone I suddenly felt an energetic wobble. I tuned in to get clear what it was.
I then realised my crystals had formed an energy field and were adjusting after that crystal had left.

That taught me to think twice before letting go of a crystal, to really take my time to decide and intuit. I think in that case I'd been too hasty...