Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 08-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Master
Good idea Clover.

Hi all. We went to Walmart to buy new outside Christmas lights. Hubby gave all of his away when he was still working. Now that he is retired he has the time!

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Administrator
Lol Good morning, Linen, hope The Christmas lights weren't too much of a hassal for your husband. All that stuff can be tedious

I got my first gift in the mail from my big sis, an Alice in Wonderland Cup. She knows my wired quirky style

Happy morning everyone. Have a blessed day

Old 10-12-2019, 08:48 PM
Master
What a cute and very "Alice" influenced cup!

The new lights are so bright and clear. Why did we wait so long to buy new ones?

I've got a pumpkin pie in the oven.

Old 12-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Good morning world. Yesterday I was in town rubbing elbows with all the Christmas shoppers. Then I came home and wrapped presents.

Today I will rest.

Old 13-12-2019, 06:17 PM
Master
It's fry bacon day. I fry a lot of bacon at one time. It will literally last for months in the fridge once you fry all the moisture out of it. The house stinks like bacon but in a few days all that will be left are my containers full of fried bacon snug in the spare fridge for breakfast with bacon or blt sandwiches. Life is good.

Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Administrator
Good morning, forum friends. Have a safe and beautiful weekend!

Good morning, Linen! FryBacon Bacon disrupts my tummy, but I like to use a little bacon grease ( particularly Maple Bacon) to cook my chicken. Very yummy!

Using this weekend to do some last min shopping.. ON AMAZON LOL, I am not going out there, its wild, heck no! California is over populated lol. I do love how you can buy/send people physical gift certificates from amazon prime, they come in a cute gift box too. No hassal in wrapping or going to the postal office on my end!

Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
Master
What isn't to love about Amazon! And they have distribution centers all over the country. I'm heading to their website after I get done here.

I threw out about 2 cups of bacon grease yesterday because I already have two jars in our spare fridge. I like to cook with it too. Baked potatoes comes to mind. I slather the outside with bacon grease, and sprinkle black pepper, a little salt and garlic powder for a crisp outer jacket. Yum!

Old Today, 05:07 PM
Administrator
Good morning, Friends.

Linen, oooooh, grease on baked potatoes, I never thought of that! I don't eat potatoes much, but Ill have to try it for my kids, I bet they will really like that! Great idea!

I am not a fan of Amazon for a lot of reasons, but their prices and convenience is unmatched. All my pennies lately seem to go to the store Michales. I get suckered in with the members rewards and coupons they keep sending via email, oddly tho, I found most of the products they sell at Michaels are also sold on Amazon but for much more cheaper. *Sigh* lol

Anywhos, have a good Sunday All. 10 more days for the big one! Stay safe and warm!!