Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-07-2015, 02:51 AM
Knower
Empath and sexual arousal

I wasn't sure if this is where I should post this.

I am an empath. I have recently realized this within the past two yrs. i am still experiencing new things. Since everything has started happening with my intuition...being more alert and all i have not been intimate with anyone. More because i have not been interested in anyone until recently. We were chatting and it became a bit heated you can say and I was aroused. After the call ended i got up and a weird dizzy sensation came over me. It started from the bottom of my stomach and shot right up to my head and made me stumble a bit and shake. It happened a few more times until finally i had to lay down. My question is has anyone else ever experienced this? I also feel his sexual energy. I read this can happen with empaths. I just want to understand what is happening. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Deactivated Account

It might be that your energy centers are re-awakening. Since you've conserved your sexual energy by not being intimate with anyone for a few years, when you connect with someone new, it's like being sexually reborn. Almost like that butterflies in your stomach feeling.

I've had this happen to me a couple times, because I practice celibacy. When I encounter someone I'm sexually attracted to, and someone I feel intensely connected to, it's like my whole body is tingly. Energy is vibrating from every pore of me, when thinking about them, and when I'm near them it's intense. They could say all kinds of weird stuff, but I'd find it fascinating because I'm on like a energy high. That's my two cents. I'm sure people who know more about chakra's and things like that can inform you in a more detailed way about what might be occurring.

I consider most people to be empaths (though some might not even realize they are), and therefore I'd like to think this occurrence is apart of the human experience. If you're human, there's a good chance you are sensitive to the emotions of others, and universal energies.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natively Libran
It might be that your energy centers are re-awakening. Since you've conserved your sexual energy by not being intimate with anyone for a few years, when you connect with someone new, it's like being sexually reborn. Almost like that butterflies in your stomach feeling.

I've had this happen to me a couple times, because I practice celibacy. When I encounter someone I'm sexually attracted to, and someone I feel intensely connected to, it's like my whole body is tingly. Energy is vibrating from every pore of me, when thinking about them, and when I'm near them it's intense. They could say all kinds of weird stuff, but I'd find it fascinating because I'm on like a energy high. That's my two cents. I'm sure people who know more about chakra's and things like that can inform you in a more detailed way about what might be occurring.

I consider most people to be empaths (though some might not even realize they are), and therefore I'd like to think this occurrence is apart of the human experience. If you're human, there's a good chance you are sensitive to the emotions of others, and universal energies.
Celibacy of our material aspect can indeed make our spiritual self evolve. While i am not totally celibate yet, i explore this more and more as i have found that the sexual energy is expended after 3d sex. On the contrary, celibacy accumulates it and since there is no "relief" so to speak in the 3d, it's all directed towards the spiritual, becoming pure Tantric energy. With practice, it can be directed through the base chakra to the heart chakra and then channeleld to the crown chakra. This way, we can refine the energy through unconditional Love, and it being purified when reaching the crown chakra....well, you gotta do this and see what happens ! :)
You said "IF you're human" when replying to the OP...i would like to know more about this please :)
Old 10-07-2015, 05:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
You said "IF you're human" when replying to the OP...i would like to know more about this please :)

Haha! I have some theories about a species among us, that isn't exactly human (or native to this planet) though they may appear to be. That is a discussion for another part of this forum though...
Old 10-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natively Libran
Haha! I have some theories about a species among us, that isn't exactly human (or native to this planet) though they may appear to be. That is a discussion for another part of this forum though...
So weird, i have similar theories ! Well, i'd surely love to hear all about it, how about making such a thread then ?
Old 10-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
So weird, i have similar theories ! Well, i'd surely love to hear all about it, how about making such a thread then ?

Similar theories? Really? Very interesting...

On a side note, I just sent you a PM.