Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-09-2011, 09:25 PM
bekins

I'm not minimizing his words ^^
I studied most of his writings and I can say that, really, it is not something important. It's just a "surface" problem that WILL be solved (not by common people, anyway).
So, really, nobody have to care about it. Every real cultivator is already free from them :)
It probably looked as a serious problem in the past :x

Peace :)
Old 07-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
*goes back into a state of passivity*

You know, I really don't understand why aliens have to be enemies and not just fellow beings...

because it takes resources or wealth to send explorers.
so basically all alien explorers are capitalists.
in common parlance ... users.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Topology

Hmmmmmmmm. A civilization has enough energy and resources to travel light years and they come here for more resources? Doesn't make sense. I think they are really here to prevent me from building my harem of 72 nubile virgins, mostly women if possible, and obtaining a permanent state of no self. These aliens must be stopped. I need my virgins.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:45 PM
Jules

Old 08-09-2011, 08:40 AM
mattie

??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid

This is an assumption for multiple reasons.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:36 AM
seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
So basically we are so proud of ourselves as a species we think every civilization out there thinks and acts like we do. I have another option. A civilization that reached a scientific level adequate to permit interstellar travel either with ships or using wormhole technology has evolved from our infantile state (gotta love your Start Trek) into a mature society devoid of our capitalistic greed. This blinding urge for more than we really need, that leads us to murder our home planet to make a buck could destroy us long before we have the means to infect other planets.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:37 AM
seahorse

Just another assumption of course
Old 08-09-2011, 10:58 AM
bekins

Sofisticated technology doesn't means more elevated morality, to me :)
I think people in the past were spiritually better than today ordinary people.
And, I think they also had a more correct "scientific" vision of the Universe.
I mean, it's not the same Science we have today. They obviously weren't as technologically advanced as we are, but they probably knew things better than us.
I believe that our science is an alien-made science (I mean, a particolar race of aliens gave it to us),and it's leading humanity to a very bad morality level.

So, I mean, more wisdom, compassion etc and less techology leads to a better comprehension of the Universe :)
Yes, it have it's good sides too, obviously :)
Old 08-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Master
ancient people are more connected to earth and their surroundings that modern people.
our science or reduction made us very separated
Old 08-09-2011, 12:33 PM
seahorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Hmmmmmmmm. A civilization has enough energy and resources to travel light years and they come here for more resources? Doesn't make sense. I think they are really here to prevent me from building my harem of 72 nubile virgins, mostly women if possible, and obtaining a permanent state of no self. These aliens must be stopped. I need my virgins.

To succesfully obtain a sense of no-self you have to get rid of desires and needs my friend. So in a spirit of self-sacrifice for your benefit i will relieve you of your earthly needs, you take Heaven and i'll take the harem ok ?