Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-07-2013, 07:57 PM
MaelstromsButterfly

A little help?

Roughly two years ago now, during a meditation, I believe I contacted a spirit. This wasn't the first time I've contacted a spirit, nor the last, however, it stood out in my mind due to the unusual nature of the meeting.

We met in a golden pyramid surrounded by a field of flowers. The walls themselves could be moved through (they provided no force or resistance) and the smell of the blossoms outside permeated the room. As I crossed the light pyramid, I got the sense that it ensured this conversation was private. So I sat on once of the cushions strewn around the floor and we started talking.

In respect of the emotional sense I got going through the pyramid, I won't never the particulars. In this world I tend not to ask people their names, being much more interested in who they are and what they're like. The same applies there. I didn't get a name or an identity for this spirit. I can remember the individual was rather tall male with doe-y brown eyes, simultaneously happy and sad, and with unconditional love. Overhead, the sun moved across the sky towards sunset. We embraced in a hug and parted.

When I left the pyramid, I began to cry, despite being so happy before. Night was beginning to come, the spirit left slowly in a different direction than I did. Despite the beauty of the flower field, the world felt that bit colder without those eyes.

Since then, I have been unable to contact that spirit again. At first, I wanted contact for selfish reasons. I wanted to feel the same reassurance, comfort and soul-touching warmth, but now, I merely want to know if they're okay. Regardless of what I try, I simply cannot find them again. The pyramid is still there, as is the flower field, and I have tried sitting there to wait for the spirit once more, but to no avail.

Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone have some light they can shed on this? I just want to know they're okay.
Old 19-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Master
Maelstrom--

Yes, unfortunately, it has happened to me. I met this person in my first (and only) OBE and haven't been able to reconnect to him, or OBEs, since. I assume it is for a reason I don't understand--some lack of readiness in some ways.

It is very frustrating but I haven't found an answer to it. I've just had to proceed on in the only ways I could--lots of visualizations/images near sleep, etc. But despite my asking many, many times, I've not consciously re-met this individual.

It's a frustrating mystery. Perhaps someone else has a more enlightening story--about why they had to wait. I'm afraid I don't have those answers.

Lora
Old 19-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Suspended
I have found a way to gain insight on any situation is to let the answer come.

Grasping to maintain a situation rarely serves the purposes of spirit. That's not my opinion, that's what I have found the same as both of you.

Cherish what you have experienced/learned, and then ask "What's next?" When you are truly ready, it will happen.
Old 19-07-2013, 10:49 PM
MaelstromsButterfly

I feel horrible for trying to force the information. Right now, I don't if I've done something to offend or drive away that person, if they simply don't wish to answer or if they can't hear me.

I guess it's just me having a childish viewpoint on things and always asking 'why?'.

However, thank you. I don't wish this on others, but it is nice to know I'm not alone in this problem, and thank you for inspiring patience in me. I owe you folks. :)

Old 19-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Suspended
I appreciate you sharing your experiences and thoughts.
Old 19-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Suspended
Your Pyramid sounds awesome, BTW.
Old 19-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
Your Pyramid sounds awesome, BTW.

Ditto. Just being able to get back there and the field of flowers--is something special IMO.

Lora