Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-12-2019, 01:58 AM
Pathfinder
ThAnk you😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
Hi,

I read your post and it resonated with me because I have suddenly been drawn to a very similar twin story. I will share my story in hope to bring you comfort.

I was in university years ago (21 years ago to be exact) in a 4 year program with a guy who was a twin. I did not really know his twin but we knew of each other and I knew that they were close. This man and I had our moments of closeness, but we never dated and we had a falling out in 1996 and I told him I would never speak to him again which of course I now regret deeply.

We never spoke again ever even while we continued to see each other every day for the next 2 years of our program. I always felt a special connection with him and I always felt his energy across the room.

In September of this year, I had a dream that was super real in which he told me that he was not crazy, just not well emotionally which made no sense to me because he was a very happy person and did not act crazy in any way when I knew him. I had dreams about him in the last 3 years but did not pay attention to them. That dream felt so real that I googled him hoping to contact him, only to find out that he died 5 years ago by taking his own life. I was in total shock.

I also had other dreams after that where he showed me things or tells me things. I contacted his twin brother to offer my condolences and with hesitations shared my dreams with him. His brother validated some of the information and apparently what he said in the big dream was what he had been saying in the days leading to his passing. His twin is still grieving his brother's death after 5 years but hearing my stories has brought some amount of comfort to him. Your brother's ex is most likely telling you the truth and please pay attention to what she is telling you, because I am now in her shoes and it is not that easy at the soul level and there is always the fear of not being believed. In my case I did not even know the person had passed, but he always seems to be in a good place when I dream about him. I asked his twin if he really believed me and why. Only after I felt certain that I would not be dismissed or ridiculed did I start feeling comfortable sharing any new info that comes along. The better the communication is with his twin, the more I receive info. It seems to be a circle of harmony.

I went to a medium who told me that he is contacting me because I am the only person in his circle who can pick up his energy ( I have had dreams all my life ie premonitions, informations and messages from departed people) and because he always thought about me.

I hope this helps you and pay close attention to what his ex is telling you. I would be happy to answer questions if you have any.

Hi Ann. I’m so sorry for your loss and I appreciate you taking time to reach out to me. This community has been great comfort for me and I sporadically come here to learn and be open. Has his twin experienced him? My brother has still not contacted me. And I still don’t know what always means 😭 I’m still yearning for a connection again. Nothing more from his ex. But I’m going to ask her again if she has seen or heard from him at all. I don’t ever remember my dreams. I sleep with crystals in hopes to bring him closer. Your story gives me hopes he will come to me eventually but maybe I can’t feel his energy. It confuses me bc I think I should! Right? That’s my twin brother😭