Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-01-2013, 10:17 PM
mouseyface

Question am i indigo or something else ?

i copied the traits down from a website and answered them. I hope i dont sound stupid. Am i indigo or am i something else? I was told i was an indigo but im still not sure .

*Strong-willed , headstrong.

* Creative, with an artistic flair for music, poetry &/or crafts.

I was really into art as a kid and i would draw on almost any piece of paper i could get my hands on i also liked going to art museums.

1. Intuitive or psychic , possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people.

i never really had this experience but i always wanted to see angels and other higher spirits and wanted a relationship with them

2 .'Deep'-they see through people's intentions and look for genuine lasting friendships.

i never wanted friends because no one accepted me and i had a hard time finding people i liked to talk to.

* Sensitive towards plants or animals.

I always loved and cared for animals almost more than people

* Quite isolated, either through aggressive acting-out, or fragile introversion.

I was never really aggressive but i really didint like my brother as a kid and i always hit him and screamed at him when he bothered me ( i changed alot now im not aggressive really)

*Independent and proud, even if they're constantly asking for money.

I am not really independent, I have alot of support from my mental health programs

*Mission-driven with a desire to help the world.

I want to help the world, but i dont know what i could do to help it.

* Easily bored-often bright but not always high achieving at school.

I was very bored in school and hated how other kids teased me and hated me .I was called a retard and made fun of alot .

* May have been diagnosed as having ADD or ADHD.

I was for a little bit but im better and dont need medicine for it.

* Older Indigos are now in the student age group-they may have a history of depression, or even suicidal thoughts.

I had alot of depression when i was little because i didint fit in and was made fun of by kids and sometimes a teacher from my gym class helped the other kids make fun of me sometimes. I also was teased by people in my neighborhood and my dad was and still is an alcoholic .

* Prone to insomnia, restless sleep, difficulty/fear of falling asleep.

I dont have insomnia but i enjoy staying up late

* (May be) prone to addictions.

I used to be addicted to video games but i stopped playing them about 2 or 3 years ago .
Old 16-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Barnowl

I can relate to this list, including seeing the colour indigo around my forehead when I close my eyes...

but I still don't know if I am one...
Old 16-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Quagmire

You can be Indigo without being placed on such a check list and you can fit perfectly on such a check list without being Indigo at all, so whether you are Indigo I do not know. All I know is that you are you and that is truly what is special. Try to take a look at this and see if any of it makes sense: Twelve Signs of Your Awakening Divinity.
Old 14-04-2013, 05:08 AM
denboronavrousername

Exactly as Dream weaver sayss, also the awakening divintiy is quite interesting thanks for posting this!!!, and mousy face, if you believe you are indigo, try tuning into your psychic, spiritual, self knowing abilities, though they are in everyone, indigo people seem to become tuned in quite quickly, try meditating for starters
Old 14-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Jenhearther

It has nothing to do with any of that stuff, Indigo is third eye charka related.
It has nothing to do with any of that stuff, not trying to knock anyone down but..
Anyone can be like that what you described on the list for we all have gifts and many people go through depression or suicidal thoughts, that does not mean you are a indigo.
Old 17-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
It has nothing to do with any of that stuff, Indigo is third eye charka related.
It has nothing to do with any of that stuff, not trying to knock anyone down but..
Anyone can be like that what you described on the list for we all have gifts and many people go through depression or suicidal thoughts, that does not mean you are a indigo.

Not to many people have the eye fully awakened, but you are correct that Indigo represents the 3rd eye. That would be a the Crown chakra awakening, were the energies will activate the next 3 chakras down to the heart.

I believe everyone will receive the root chakra awakening, sometimes soon, meaning the next three chakras going up to the heart will be activated. This is where one can become their true self.

The grand daddy of all awakenings is the heart chakra, where all the chakras are awakened 3up, 3down, full blown Kundalini. This is where one is given the tools to rid themselves of negative energy, and reincarnate their true being. This where one is pure light, and is probably a crystal adult. Getting a heart chakra awakening is not a guarantee that one can reach their potential, they would have to work hard for it, with many obstacles along the path.

No one is forgotten, whether an Indigo/crystal child or not, everyone with a open heart will have an important role to play.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Black Sun

It's only my personal feelings, but I feel that being anything is like meditating. If you're asking, you're not. At least not yet. If the title resonates with your vibrational frequency, if it empowers you, gives you a sense of belonging, completion, then use it. If not, keep researching until you find something that does. Or search inside, to your core, to the recesses of your psyche, to find what has the most meaning for you. Keep asking questions though, I've no wish to deter that. But eventually, with enough questioning, within and without, something should "click into place".