Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-10-2019, 10:20 PM
traceyacey12

do psychics know when something bad is going to happen to them?

To restate the question: do psychics know when something bad is going to happen to them?
Old 28-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Lorelyen

If they did they could no doubt change conditions to make sure it didn't - like altering their future actions to a line of different probability. Look at it as someone coming back from a future they didn't like (rather than just seeing this future) and working out what to change now that would bring about a desired or less bad future.

However, I doubt more than 1 in 10,000 psychics are genuine and, like gurus, will always find ways to make their futures secure.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:03 AM
Master

I think some can and some cannot. And I don't think any psychic can foretell their future (good or bad) 100%.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:13 AM
Master

"psychic" is a vague term, that covers various (genuine or not) capabilities.

I guess you're actually interested if it is possible for a human to foresee that "something bad is going to happen to them", with enough accuracy and time in advance, in order to do something to avoid or reduce the effects of the "something bad'.

I believe there are several probable futures ahead of each one of us. We can get a glimpse of them when we get in a conducive altered state of consciousness, a progression. Then we can choose the best one of them, and create that kind of reality, with better odds than if we just prayed, hoped, or did nothing.

Now, surely, one cannot expect to be successful to such an audacious endeavor, while keeping his regular way of abusing one's emotions, as that creates thought forms that materialize no matter our wishes.

Do I know anybody doing this 100%? No. Do I try to do it myself. Absolutely. How successfully? I'll see.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
To restate the question: do psychics know when something bad is going to happen to them?
Simply, psychics read people and they're not able to read themselves. In mediumship, all the information comes from Spirit but mediums generally don't try to find out their own future, and most likely Spirit wouldn't tell them anyway. Some intuitives or energy-sensitive can feel that 'something is coming' but often it's vague, although it can feel as though it's going to be something bad.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Administrator
Everyone is psychic but regarding your question the answer is yes they can have a feeling that something is not right,I have had that a lot some things you can change others you can not.
It also comes under Intuition.some are better at it than others.

Namaste
Old 10-11-2019, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
this can be a tough one. It all really depends on your beliefs. There's So many different beliefs with the same end result. What is your belief on this topic?
Old 10-11-2019, 06:03 PM
Suspended
Why do I feel or sense that this is a "tricky" or some sort of "tricky" question?.

Another does not have to be a psychic to know when something bad is going to happen to them.

Logical, sensible, normal, healthy people with an average level of intelligence know based on certain facts when something bad is going to happen to them, as long as they are aware of or become aware of these certain facts that naturally lead to this conclusion and are not in denial of or turn a blind eye to these.

Sometimes is just too way too obvious to all who hear certain facts that something bad is going to happen to the specific person soon or very soon but not to the person involved or caught up or who experience the facts because of self denial and denial of these, excuse or turning a blind eye to them for whatever reason.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:50 PM
Master
Usually psychics go to other psychics to be read. It can be difficult to be totally unbiased about one’s self.
Psychic energy comes from an unbiased higher state of consciousness. And no psychic is ever completely right all the time because our personalities can always get in the way, and our limitations. But that’s the beauty of being human. We are experiencing an awesome experiment our Soul and God has chosen which is living life in limitation but underneath it all, a greater Power inside ourselves we can choose to accept or reject.

I know one psychic who knows ahead of time but not always. A lot of times she is plagued by negative spirits that do harm to her because they hate that she has the Gift. That tends to happen. The evil side attacks real psychics if they are not properly protected. And they always get hit when they least suspect it. When they’re guard is down.
Old 26-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Experiencer
So of us do but we dont know when