Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Greybeard

The Perfect Partner

I just met this stunning Scorpio man. We seem to click right off. I'm an Aries. Is this a good match?

Let's look at this idea. This is probably the most popular "question" in astrology. Look at the threads on this forum and you will see. There are more of this type of question than just about anything else, and these threads receive heavy responses.

One out of every 12 people on Earth are born with the Sun in Scorpio. [The same goes for Aries and all the other signs]. Assuming a more or less even split between men and women, 1 in every 24 people are "stunning" Scorpio males.

Based on the logic of the original question -- "Is Scorpio a good match for Aries?" -- we could line up 120 men, and 10 of them would be your perfect mate.

I am presently doing a little marriage counseling for a couple I know. The woman is a Leo. The outstanding feature in her chart is a conjunction of Venus to Saturn. [That is why I put this conjunction into a thread; it happened to be of immediate interest to me, and I had already written out the description for her consideration].

Now this woman could as easily be a Pisces, or a Capricorn. But the point is that she carries the effects of this Venus-Saturn conjunction with her, at the forefront of her being, in whatever sort of relationship or life activity she enters into. It affects everything she does.

Low self-esteem, suspicion and possibly jealousy, a deep and persistent fear of loss (of love in relationships), a dim outlook on life that leaves hope in shadow, and the identification of love with duty all come into play in any relationship.

The point is that we carry Ourselves into any relationship. If such psychological traits as portrayed by Venus conjunct Saturn are at the forefront of our being, don't you think any relationship, no matter how perfect the partner, might be a little difficult? With this conjunction, the woman simply is too afraid of losing love to open herself fully to it.

So I would suggest that those of you seeking Mr. Right first look at your own chart, and see what sort of baggage you are carrying. After all, it takes two to tango.
Old 13-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Docha

Don't forget though birthcharts don't account for life lessons either. I've lost a lot of my baggage.

The other factor is sun sign alone does not make the personality. You almost. Have to cross check the planets positions against the other.

Most chart interps I have for my strongest soul mate ssy forget it. But our charts mirror and compliment and on a closer look with astroids chiron etc, its a great match. A few challenges. But who doesn't have some?

My daughter is scorpio with an aries moon. I have a guy friend who is ten years older aries with a scorpio moon. The rest of their chart is shockingly compatable. You can see how well the get along. Its easy and a mutual adoration. Too bad they are too far apart in age. Lol

So yes a particular scorpio and a particular aries can get along exceptionally well.

ANY two signs can be compatable. Its just different challenges.
Old 15-08-2011, 05:31 AM
Master
Interesting. I love how you utilize astrology for counseling.