Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 10:47 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
by the way...what would you like me to send you in your care package? 4 year old stilton or 5 month old camembert?

i've given john the keys to the staffroom kitchen as i've given up my catering duties there due to a bad back and a persistant hair ball. he's going to pass them onto you. please share the cheese around.

and be respectful to john as he got you this job remember.

love
mama rose

Dear Mama Rose,

I'd like the 4 year old Stilton, since I always believe in age before beauty. I'm sorry you hurt your back and retired, but thanks for stocking the kitchen so nicely before you left. Yes, Jon gave me the keys, and I politely thanked him, since that's how you raised me. And as hard as it'll be, I will share eveerything with the underlings . . . h, make that staff.

Love and lots of aged Swiss,

John
Old 03-02-2007, 10:58 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
Hmmm ok... communicating with a hamster should be easier than communicating with spirit....

Dear Gomez

I had two pet rats (RIP) for four years, they were both fit and healthy and loved to be picked up and thrown on the bed, they would keep coming back so I could do this again, this would usually last for five or ten minutes before they got bored, (or sick).

Do you like to be thrown about?

Oh and on a side note, either of my rats could easily beat you in a fight. :)

Yo Nomad,

Since you're new here, I'll go easy on you and answer your questions, but lose the attitude. And what's this crack about "communicating with a hamster should be easier than communicating with spirit". I'm so evolved, you would be licking my boots, that is if I wore boots.

I always said that rats were an odd species. Your rough housing is probably why they're RIP. Human should realize that they must never mistreat any higher form of life. And as for fighting, never, I advocate peace and Hampsterly love. I have chosen to ignore you question about me being thrown about.
I hope I have enlightened you so that next time you'll approach me bowing and scraping.

Go in peace Nomad,

Gomez
Old 03-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomezTheHampster
Yo Nomad,

Since you're new here, I'll go easy on you and answer your questions, but lose the attitude. And what's this crack about "communicating with a hamster should be easier than communicating with spirit". I'm so evolved, you would be licking my boots, that is if I wore boots.

I always said that rats were an odd species. Your rough housing is probably why they're RIP. Human should realize that they must never mistreat any higher form of life. And as for fighting, never, I advocate peace and Hampsterly love. I have chosen to ignore you question about me being thrown about.
I hope I have enlightened you so that next time you'll approach me bowing and scraping.

Go in peace Nomad,

Gomez

It appears i was hasty to patronize you, i have known a lot of hamsters, and usually i have to stick to simple questions because their grasp of english is (obviously) not quite as brushed as yours.
My rats had a life of luxury and thoroughly enjoyed being thrown onto the pillows, they certainly are an odd species.... they used to drink my tea when I wasnt looking.It didnt even matter if it was hot!

I am sincerely sorry to have ruffled your fea.. fur by discussing what to you, must be an inferior species (both the rat and humankind)
I would glady lick your boots to rectify my error, it should be quite a brief task anyway, i will even atempt to bow and scrape, however do not be offended if I cannot bow lower than your height.

So in closing, i do not wish to cause you any offense, I have seen much of your wisdom so far, and I would like to live in peace, ..... unhampered by a hampster.

Best wishes to you, your enlightened fluffiness.

Nomad
Old 04-02-2007, 12:12 AM
rose

be humble for you are made of earth my darling. BUT be noble also for you are made of stars...and you are and always will be a STAR to your mama....and to many others here.

you light up our lives my leetle smoochicoocoo (SORRY! mom's are soooo embarrassing...i forget you're a wise and grown up man hamster now...)
Old 04-02-2007, 04:40 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
It appears i was hasty to patronize you, i have known a lot of hamsters, and usually i have to stick to simple questions because their grasp of english is (obviously) not quite as brushed as yours.
My rats had a life of luxury and thoroughly enjoyed being thrown onto the pillows, they certainly are an odd species.... they used to drink my tea when I wasnt looking.It didnt even matter if it was hot!

I am sincerely sorry to have ruffled your fea.. fur by discussing what to you, must be an inferior species (both the rat and humankind)
I would glady lick your boots to rectify my error, it should be quite a brief task anyway, i will even atempt to bow and scrape, however do not be offended if I cannot bow lower than your height.

So in closing, i do not wish to cause you any offense, I have seen much of your wisdom so far, and I would like to live in peace, ..... unhampered by a hampster.

Best wishes to you, your enlightened fluffiness.

Nomad

Chill out Nomad,

All is forgive my son. Many others have mistaken me as being on par with all those trained animals that appeared on US TV back in the dark age. And no, please don't try to stoop to may level, or should I say height, you could bump your head doing that. It is most heartwarming to know that you have made a life of befriending hamsters. I owe my knowledge and my typing skills to my dear Mama Rose.

Gomez
Old 04-02-2007, 04:48 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
be humble for you are made of earth my darling. BUT be noble also for you are made of stars...and you are and always will be a STAR to your mama....and to many others here.

you light up our lives my leetle smoochicoocoo (SORRY! mom's are soooo embarrassing...i forget you're a wise and grown up man hamster now...)

Dearest Mama Rose,

I'm sorry Mama, but it's hard remembering to be humble when you're as gifted as I am. But I wish yoy wouldn't call me your leetle smoochicoocoo in public. I'll try to never give you reason to hang your head in shame if you'll promise to never bear ANYTHING other than your soul.

Your loving son,

Gomez
Old 04-02-2007, 04:54 AM
rose

my kaftan is staying on from now on my dear son. i promise :)

you are the most gifted hampster i have ever been blessed to meet.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:10 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
my kaftan is staying on from now on my dear son. i promise :)

you are the most gifted hampster i have ever been blessed to meet.

Thank you Mama Rose,

Now what you do with your kaftan when John visits you on Valentine Day is between the two of you. Just don't tell me the messy deatails, please.

Always a Mama's Hapmster,

Gomez
Old 04-02-2007, 12:16 PM
rose

don't worrry gomez. you know that john and i are like family, hence why you both get on so well. i have my special hamster soul/human mannerisms mate who remains anonymous. but you know him and love him. i think john is more like a brother...so therefore an uncle to you. listen to him as he has much to offer :)
Old 05-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Deactivated Account
gomez i hope you're already working a nice piece of cheese into a heart shape for me for valentines day, as your biggest fan i think i deserve it, an even bigger one than mama rose's
Closed Thread