Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 01-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Chloe1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
That sounds really scary!! Can you research if anyone else has felt anything in that area? Also can you protect yourself, just in case?

Is this Parbold in Lancs, btw...?

Yes this is Parbold in Lancs :-) I still have yet to find anything else out
Old 04-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Pegasus

Red face

I know... I mean where would you start....? Maybe the library archives? It would certainly be interesting...
Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Chloe1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
I know... I mean where would you start....? Maybe the library archives? It would certainly be interesting...

I still havnt been to the library yet! was my 21st on friday so I've been sooo busy but hopefully gonna get there this week. I hae no idea where to start but I am determined to find out more about it!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Idhrenniel

Chloe. I feel your fear, I felt it in that moment, and I cannot imagine how you continue to feel after that experience. You must think thought that are overflowing with beauty and light and joy, and constantly remind yourself that you have the power to make this entity stay away from you. You have so much power inside of you, Chloe, but really, the power is in your brain. With your thoughts as a weapon, and your keen sensitivity for spirits and energy, you will find a valuable piece of information that tells you about that location. Search until you find an explanation. The next time you feel something near you, let your entire body relax, and feel the glowing light inside of you. Watch it overflow and run down your arms and your fingertips like butter. When you feel the light and the happiness, that is all that you will receive in return.

Love to you, Chloe. You must be very skilled and very sensitive.

Idhren
Old 18-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Knower
Color parbold spirit

hi chloe have u done any research yet ,, hope u had a fab 21st birthday ,,love lite and rainbows
Old 18-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Sangress

why dont/didn't you just talk to it if its so intent on gaining your attention?

If it actually wanted to harm you it seems pretty clear to me that it would have easily done it the moment you sensed it.

For all you know this dark being could have followed you or been sent there to teach you something or ask for help or even help you.

Looks have the potential to be quite decieving, especially when the one sensing it is reacting in a strong negative way to it.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:41 PM
befxxx

definatley i place i wouldnt be keen visiting again :o x