Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Master
Ajoite experiences anyone?

I've read that ajoite has an extremely high vibration and from what I read it sounds like it's the highest available. It is also quite rare and as such very expensive.

Now I don't have ajoite, never felt called to it before until a few days back.
But now I'm wondering... I've read so many times about a known crystal that it is extremely high in vibration but then in time new crystals are found that are even higher.
So it's an upgoing thing, crystals that used to be considered the highest are now just quite normal as many new ones are now much higher. It's an ongoing thing.

So my question is... is ajoite still an extremely high vibrational crystal?
Since I haven't got it I can't tell.
Old 30-01-2023, 10:56 AM
Master
Turns out that the insanely expensive ajoite is from Arizona US. It is a gorgeous aqua/turquoise. And those very expensive ones have this in quartz. Usually just a small dab of aqua in a point that then costs thousands of Euros/dollars!!?
And even then you only have a small piece, as in maybe a few cm.

There's another variety, also called Angel White Ajoite, which is from Messina, South-Africa. There was a mine there that was closed in the 80s. Apparently they first threw out those beautiful crystals as waste as they were mining for something else. Then at some point someone realised, "Wait a min! This is beautiful and has a very high energy!"
These are mostly white quartz with azeztulite energy and/or are azeztulite (which is still a quartz, but alas), with green-blue lines and running through it. These are partly ajoite, but there's also other things in it like epidot and whatnot.

The pieces from Arizona -the ajoite in clear quartz- are said to work real fast, probably because what's captured in the quartz is pure ajoite that then gets amplified by the quartz.
The Angel White Ajoite works a little slower but is equally powerful nonetheless.
Prices of the latter vary although it is never dirt cheap. Basically what you can find are the last pieces of that SA mine.
Some go for just under a hundred Euros, others for several hundreds of Euros. (USD is almost the same).

I've got my eye on one piece, but not sure yet. If I wouldn't have to pay 21% VAT over price AND shipment I would've gone for it already. That danged VAT always adds up, certainly when also charged over shipment that happens to be expensive.
Anyhow, I have learnt a lot by investigating :)
Old 01-02-2023, 09:37 AM
Guide

I've seen the crystal mentioned in books and video's sometimes. I must say that they are very attractive but you mentioned the price and that is why I skipped them. I hope to be able to buy a nice specimen at some point.
I also love Dumortierite in Quartz which is more affordable but very different in vibe apparently.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:26 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is a huge price tag stone ! It is up there with Motivate (my hubby has some of that). Honestly while crystals like this are nice I have to wonder if one's want then as a collector and not a worker with crystals. I am wary of what honestly other than being rare would make me ever want some of it.

I find that the best crystals are those that choose you, that you find or are gifted. With natural and pure energies.

Lynn
Old 06-02-2023, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It is a huge price tag stone ! It is up there with Motivate (my hubby has some of that). ....
I find that the best crystals are those that choose you, that you find or are gifted. With natural and pure energies.

Lynn
Difficult to follow your post but I think I get what you're trying to say. Also never heard of 'Motivate' as a crystal, but I guess you meant 'moldavite'?

I think with any crystal there can be either a 'collecting' or 'working with a crystal' aspect.
I've known a man that ran a crystal shop nearby and his interest was more geological/collecting, not spiritual work or energy-related at all. Yet he sold the most gorgeous and often high vibrational crystals! He closed the shop at some point as he was pushing 80, still regretting having to do so as he loved crystals, but there comes this time, right?! (By law you retire at 67 over here)

As for very expensive crystals... these are have natural energies & are pure! And you can still feel called to them. A price-tag doesn't change that.
Ajoite has an incredibly high vibration.
All you can do I guess is either make do with the energy you get from tuning in to it and not buying one, or be patient and at some point find an affordable piece, or go for another type. Other type meaning not the clear crystal points with ajoite in it, but ajoite on matrix, or the version Angel White Ajoite.
There are always options :)
Old 15-02-2023, 12:25 AM
Master
Well, took a while but finally was able to buy a rough ajoite in quartz from South Africa!
I'd found a really gorgeous one a few weeks ago but it was a US seller and she charged a bomb for shipment. That would get too expensive for me with the price of the piece and the 21% VAT I have to pay for both.
Then while I was still thinking about it nonetheless it had gone.

But shortly thereafter I found another lovely piece. Better in a way, no green-blue really, but only the beautiful turquoise. And cheaper, also much cheaper shipment.
Still had to wait as I wanted to buy with an Ebay gift card which didn't work. Long story short, a helluva lot of hassle, but I finally was able to buy it tonight!!

It has a very high feminine vibration that I love! It will take a while to get here, which is what you get with cheaper shipment but I will try to be patient, hihi.
Happy!
Old 19-02-2023, 08:19 AM
Guide

I've seen some samples online of Ajoite Quartz and it really is pretty. At some stage I hope to be able to buy one but it has to pop up and the right time and place.
Old 19-02-2023, 10:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I've seen some samples online of Ajoite Quartz and it really is pretty. At some stage I hope to be able to buy one but it has to pop up and the right time and place.
The variety in clear quartz is very expensive, the variety in rough quartz from SA is way more affordable. And when shopping round it's clear people just ask whatever suits them, which means it isn't impossible to obtain a larger beautiful piece for less than 50 Euros/USD.
Old 19-02-2023, 06:00 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for making this post. I bought a small ajoite cluster many years ago, it's small, but have many points with visible ajoite in it from South Africa.

I just tried meditating with it just now and I could feel its energy. My left side back felt a strong vibration and then it felt like a wind was blowing at my chest, inside my lungs.

I must admit when I bought it, I bought it because I liked how it was a rare mineral and I could barely feel energies back then. I'm glad to have picked it up again after so many years and being able to feel its positive energy.
Old 19-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Master
Glad to have inspired you :)