Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Master

Hearing the breathing from within, that's one of my latest experiences. I meditate and it happens at times to find myself within the body in this darkness and I can hear the body breathing on its own, so no action from my part. It's such a refreshing experience, it's like being in a place where the wind is quite powerful that you can hear it coming and going right near you.

Firstly, I did not know what happened, I felt like being in a trance like state so no conscious awareness but then as I gained more awareness I knew that I was hearing my breathing.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:40 AM
Master

This last thing was strange, really strange but not scary, I was totally at peace. What happened is that I was in my bed relaxing before sleep and then blackness, then I suddenly gained awareness and felt this painful electric discharge on the top of my head, it felt like a discharge of energy directly into my brain - it actually hurt and could see the electric arcs for a moment.

I actually thought I died and was sent back into the body through the top of my head, that was my first impression.

Just one more strange experience..
Old 04-01-2024, 03:03 AM
Master
@ ThatMan ~ in my view, if you feel pain or discomfort during the process of any experience as it unfolds, it may be prudent to take a step back and pause the cause of its movement. Ask why and the answer will come, loving, gentle and kind. Why choose thorns? Invoke grace showering rose petals!
Old 04-01-2024, 06:41 PM
Master

@Unseeking Seeker Thank you, I actually did that, took a pause and tried to process this experience. I've actually looked into exploding head syndrome and things like that but my experience was different, it was literally on the top of my head, like that energy entered me or something like that.

I will be meditating for an answer to make sense of this.
Old 15-01-2024, 12:40 PM
Master

Had my first long session of meditation from start to end experiencing bliss!

First time for me, I only used to experience moments of bliss but nothing like this, and it lasted about 40 minutes, 40 minutes of ecstatic joy.

My entire being was smiling even though my body was deeply relaxed, it felt like my face was smiling with a huge smile but my face was deeply relaxed.
Old 15-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Master
@ ThatMan ~ superb!
Old 16-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ ThatMan ~ superb!

Thank you!
Old 10-02-2024, 07:18 PM
Master

Not sure what's happening but lately I've been experiencing no grounding at all while mediating, my sense of self is all over the place, there's no stable place, spinning, pulling, repeated electrocution that passes out through my right hand ( again and again and again until I actually had to stop meditating for it was not stopping ), blanking out, going in and out of this world, to the point where I have no idea where I am. And lately I've been noticing a presence around me while meditating, and it kinda made itself known to me.

I just start meditating and right away I am like moving all over the place ( my sense of self ), maybe this has something to do with my attempts to AP from a meditative state.
Old 11-02-2024, 03:28 AM
Master
Why not communicate with the presence you sense?

There should be no trauma or discomfort while meditating … that’s my view. Get to the roots to check out why it is so, the blockage, type of fear …
Old 11-02-2024, 05:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Why not communicate with the presence you sense?

There should be no trauma or discomfort while meditating … that’s my view. Get to the roots to check out why it is so, the blockage, type of fear …

I am not sure of its intentions and I do not know who it is, I feel I am getting first hand experiences of mediumship like I have never experienced before and I am in uncharted territories. Of course my mind reacts with fear but it is what I call blind fear, until now I only sat down once to get a better look at it and right away it moved around me on my right side. I am going this time to explore further.

It gives no vibe, no energy, and I am not sure, I've done an experiment and it answered back. I was giving a certain sign for months and now I decided when meditating to see if I get the sign again, and right away the sign came, and then the repeated spasm in my right hand, like energy going out through my hand, coming out from the top of my head.

Now, one fascinating bit of information, every single time I experienced a pull I experienced it on my right side, always, in all my years of meditation and astral projection, always the pull was coming from the right side.