Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-02-2018, 02:55 AM
Seeker

Post Sleep paralysis dream

I’ll start by saying that I have very weird dreams. Now the night before this dream I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard what sounded like tiny little footsteps running in my room. I’ve dismissed that as the cats in the other rooms. Now In the dream I was having sleep paralysis. I know it’s a dream because I screamed in the dream. I’ve had sleep paralysis before and it felt just like that in the dream. It was like I could see myself in bed. Husband next to me. Tried to move of course I couldn’t. I could feel and hear a woman next to me. She was saying things I couldn’t make out. I kept trying to move and couldn’t. I started to pray. I began saying the Lord’s Prayer over and over in the dream. Now I barely know it so some parts might’ve been mixed. But as I was saying it the woman was becoming angry. I was finally able to roll over to see this woman who I’ve never seen before. She was startled. Didn’t think I’d be able to turn and see her. I yelled at her to get away from me and swung my arm at her. That’s all I remember from this dream.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:23 AM
Master
i think the dream was about self forgiveness.
the lord's prayer is about forgiveness:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Prayer
the unknown woman was lying in your bed...
who lies [not meaning deception] in your bed?
you do.
it could be as if there has been a portion of
yourself which you've disowned and forgotten
about. that piece of you needs forgiveness.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:33 AM
Seeker

Interesting. Gotta think about that. She wasn’t lying next to me. She was standing on the side saying things not expecting me to be able to move. I was scared in the dream I remember that. That’s when I started praying.
Old 13-02-2018, 05:13 AM
Master
sorry, i misunderstood your description of the scene.
i'd thought that perhaps she'd become startled by your movement,
as if she'd been unaware of you until then.
in any case, her anger appears to be a reaction to your prayers...
prayers in which you were seeking protection from her...
which implied your having considered her an evil influence,
which i'm unconvinced of (very unconvinced of).
i'm with Perfection in thinking it likely that you'd overreacted
in your discovery of her (though the paralysis would've contributed
to that in large measure).