Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Wow guys - thank you for sharing your story. Heart I loved learning about your need to catch up. My twin and I are still in the throes of the part of disentanglement. Well I need to disentangle and for him it is to learn to truly be his authentic self. He hides who he is and for most of his life has attempted to live in a way that suits others, as opposed to himself.

He said to me a little while back that although we have been together for years, it is as if we are still apart.

I understand why this is happening, yet for him I think that the pain is unbearable. He was entwined in the 3D story, believing that we could just move in together and just be together.

Yet there is much clearing to be done and there is growth to be done too. I need to heal and release what has come before. He says that he has done it, yet I feel that maybe he has some clearing that he is holding within himself. Of course I may be wrong about this.

Heart: I see that you said that it tooks years to clear and to get to a place where you and Lynn could be together. I know this, yet my twin does not understand and this adds a burden of pressure on me.

I know it's purpose, yet it can be tough being the one that has to light the way most of the time. I see it in him often the spark of knowledge the belief and then just as quickly he shuts it down.

It used to break my heart, yet now I just see it for what it is. A learning curve for him, way for him to release what no longer serves him and rise out of the ashes.

For me it is about trust, your story gives me hope too as he can become so wrapped up in timelines and the need for something, anything to happen. For me I feel that everything will come together when we are ready in whatever way we blueprinted it to do so...

Akira

Lynn was and still is the stronger person, I still have catching up to do although its minor stuff, Im stubborn, (un-trainable lol) Lynn will say, yet she gives me every single chance to grow and mature, it just takes a word, a phrase, even just a laugh to phase out the stupid things I say and do, even her children are more mature than I at times, they look at my stubbornness as funny and not putting much energy behind it

Im stubborn for a good reason. Before I met Lynn I spent ALL my life surviving never really having the chance to place my trust in others always having to accept others opinions and negative actions towards me, so learnt to rebel, fight, and hurt others back..... a never ending struggle to find love and compassion in my heart, its a very hard thing to overcome, every day lynn reminds me I am loved and respected both by her and her children so have no need to be stubborn so every day is about accepting their love and finding that balance within myself

this is all practical stuff, there's nothing major to overcome, these connections show us to be light of heart when dealing with others catching up, allowing them to make a mistake or take there time to get to where they need to be.... in other words it is all about finding that balance between both parties

Trust is an integral part of these connections, you are giving your entire being into anothers keeping, and I mean entire being, the heart of all these connections is... the heart, so now you see why a stubborn person like myself has a very steep learning curve in allowing Lynn into my heart....

lol...
I find it funny looking back at my ignorance and thus lack of trust before I met Lynn, stupid stupid man, lol all those years wasting my energy on what? nought but my own doing

An important thing to remember about these connections, only we experience them, the other person is a reflection of the things we need to focus upon, anything you see as needing work on in another is a remembering of what it was like to go through yourself,

I could tattle on for hours about the finer things I have learnt but for now I will allow what has been written to maifest any questions it may raise

many blessings to you all
Old 28-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
Lynn was and still is the stronger person, I still have catching up to do although its minor stuff, Im stubborn, (un-trainable lol) Lynn will say, yet she gives me every single chance to grow and mature, it just takes a word, a phrase, even just a laugh to phase out the stupid things I say and do, even her children are more mature than I at times, they look at my stubbornness as funny and not putting much energy behind it

Im stubborn for a good reason. Before I met Lynn I spent ALL my life surviving never really having the chance to place my trust in others always having to accept others opinions and negative actions towards me, so learnt to rebel, fight, and hurt others back..... a never ending struggle to find love and compassion in my heart, its a very hard thing to overcome, every day lynn reminds me I am loved and respected both by her and her children so have no need to be stubborn so every day is about accepting their love and finding that balance within myself

this is all practical stuff, there's nothing major to overcome, these connections show us to be light of heart when dealing with others catching up, allowing them to make a mistake or take there time to get to where they need to be.... in other words it is all about finding that balance between both parties

Trust is an integral part of these connections, you are giving your entire being into anothers keeping, and I mean entire being, the heart of all these connections is... the heart, so now you see why a stubborn person like myself has a very steep learning curve in allowing Lynn into my heart....

lol...
I find it funny looking back at my ignorance and thus lack of trust before I met Lynn, stupid stupid man, lol all those years wasting my energy on what? nought but my own doing

An important thing to remember about these connections, only we experience them, the other person is a reflection of the things we need to focus upon, anything you see as needing work on in another is a remembering of what it was like to go through yourself,

I could tattle on for hours about the finer things I have learnt but for now I will allow what has been written to maifest any questions it may raise

Yeah same. Balance is the key.
Old 29-07-2018, 12:38 AM
Experiencer

I thank you I realise more than ever I need to trust myself and no one else. He is definitely my twin. For if anyone else pushed and drove me as crazy as he does. I would simply walk away. Recently in my relationship I forgave my current partner, something I have never done before. I did it because I realised I was judging him on my expectations not on his. It wasn't fair.
My twin connection taught me so many things. In so many ways. That even making the choice to walk away right now, is still lessons we are both learning from each other.
He has to be the most stubborn man I have ever met. Every time I think I am reaching him just a little. He pushes me further away. The latest being he says we are soul family. Yet everything inside me screams we are so much more than that.
I don't know what will happen on our journey but I know what has happened will never be forgotten.
I have become more of a true version of myself just by knowing him and I believe he has done the same. That is love beyond the romantic context. As I could never wish I'll of him or vice versa. Even if he doesn't have a high opinion of woman.
Old 29-07-2018, 02:41 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I thank you I realise more than ever I need to trust myself and no one else. He is definitely my twin. For if anyone else pushed and drove me as crazy as he does. I would simply walk away. Recently in my relationship I forgave my current partner, something I have never done before. I did it because I realised I was judging him on my expectations not on his. It wasn't fair.
My twin connection taught me so many things. In so many ways. That even making the choice to walk away right now, is still lessons we are both learning from each other.
He has to be the most stubborn man I have ever met. Every time I think I am reaching him just a little. He pushes me further away. The latest being he says we are soul family. Yet everything inside me screams we are so much more than that.
I don't know what will happen on our journey but I know what has happened will never be forgotten.
I have become more of a true version of myself just by knowing him and I believe he has done the same. That is love beyond the romantic context. As I could never wish I'll of him or vice versa. Even if he doesn't have a high opinion of woman.

Before I was even aware of these connections I was constantly falling head over heals in love with women, I didn't know why, for the likes of me I wasn't trying to seek another's love, but I saw the best in what women could give a man if the connection was more than just a fleeting love affair

I battled the urge to do something about it, ie, the women I fell in love with had no idea of my love for them, yes it hurt, like hell, but i knew I was learning something from them and couldn't figure it out the lesson was a huge one and took many years to realise what it was the universe was telling me, I meditated, asked fore and pleaded to the entire universe to guide me, eventually it clicked, All those women were simply reflecting what it was I was attracted too...

the true loving energy that resided within myself

whenever we are pushed to learn of the true nature of love, it is often done through those we have an intimate relationship with, the physical attraction is a very small stepping stone to something greater, we are also attracted to what we recognise within another's heart, it goes to say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. I beheld there beauty, I would never recognise love in them otherwise. just as a sunset, a vast mountain range, the stars above us speak untold volumes of wisdom and knowing when we behold them they also speak in silent tones of the love behind the same divine love you would get from a twin flame or soulmate connection.

there is a beacon of light within that shines on our path to self learning, from time to time we are blinded by our own inner beauty and stand in awe of what it is we have just witnessed, only in forgetfulness do we follow the shadows it creates when we turn our back to it ... Heart
Old 29-07-2018, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

I understand that. I have had a lot of relationships, even been married, had lust at first sight and currently dating my best friend. Yet nothing prepared me for him. I won't go in to details but our first physical meeting was a nighmare. There is no way I would have forgiven anyone for the experience. Yet I couldn't stay angry at him. Oh I blasted him like no one else ever has but I couldn't stay angry. My heart loved him in a way that made no sense to me. I say to people I am not in love with him. It goes so beyond that. I loved him in many lifetime's yet I hurt him in many too. I betrayed him, I ran from him and now he can't let me in. For he to has dreamed of each of these lifetime's, of our children. We now both work as teachers, working with children daily. To make up for what happened before. It's like we were haunted by our daughter wanting to be born again. Yet we knew this wasn't to be. Now she has left. Yet still our connection remains.

So thank you. The more you share the more you awaken my heart with strength and hope.
Old 29-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart

lol...

Thank you for responding Heart. I am so tired - exhausted actually, karmic is on my case and there will be some testing times for me to sort through soon.

I know that I at the brink of the fire part, like when you guys had to sort out the legal stuff. I am standing at the precipice of that. Part of me wants to run to err on the side of caution. Yet, the whole of me knows that I am meant to do what I have got to do.

It is funny because I said to him last night you are stubborn, stubborn to be the authentic you, stubborn to feel anything. He got indignant. We moaned a bit at one another and then we were laughing as he admitted that yes, he has culled part of who he is to fit in. To cope in this world.

Balance is everything and strangely that came up last night too, there is a deep need for each one of us to balance to trust. Although I must admit, I am less likely to trust, I used to fight for love, now I am LoVe.

You made me laugh here - I find it funny looking back at my ignorance and thus lack of trust before I met Lynn, stupid stupid man, lol all those years wasting my energy on what? nought but my own doing .. My other half said something similar to this one time and I said 'it's okay there is no time wasted, there is just what each one of us needs to feel right within ourselves at any given time and that is love.'

Aaaaah, the blessed mirror, I turn everything back round to myself, I have learnt that this is the only way, in all relationships. He often does not hear though as he is lost at this point in the agony of asserting himself or truly being himself. I truly love what each of us learns from all of this & yes there were times in the past where I was all like is this worth it.

Of course it is, as there is no other way. Each one of us has grown so much from our connection we have known each other forever and there is nothing better than that.

Have loved chatting to you, thank you for your response
Old 29-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
I saw pictures of my twin flame on the website of her workplace and I was stunned. She has almost the same features as I do.
And in one picture she dressed and accessorized after how I used to dream in the past.
Large hoop earrings and a type of top on a dress and mermaid hair. All the time I was asking myself why I can't achieve that and when I saw her I realised it is her and not my transformation process.
I saved those images on my smartphone and thought omg a saint working at a theater
Old 30-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Thank you for responding Heart. I am so tired - exhausted actually, karmic is on my case and there will be some testing times for me to sort through soon.

I know that I at the brink of the fire part, like when you guys had to sort out the legal stuff. I am standing at the precipice of that. Part of me wants to run to err on the side of caution. Yet, the whole of me knows that I am meant to do what I have got to do.

It is funny because I said to him last night you are stubborn, stubborn to be the authentic you, stubborn to feel anything. He got indignant. We moaned a bit at one another and then we were laughing as he admitted that yes, he has culled part of who he is to fit in. To cope in this world.

Balance is everything and strangely that came up last night too, there is a deep need for each one of us to balance to trust. Although I must admit, I am less likely to trust, I used to fight for love, now I am LoVe.

You made me laugh here - I find it funny looking back at my ignorance and thus lack of trust before I met Lynn, stupid stupid man, lol all those years wasting my energy on what? nought but my own doing .. My other half said something similar to this one time and I said 'it's okay there is no time wasted, there is just what each one of us needs to feel right within ourselves at any given time and that is love.'

Aaaaah, the blessed mirror, I turn everything back round to myself, I have learnt that this is the only way, in all relationships. He often does not hear though as he is lost at this point in the agony of asserting himself or truly being himself. I truly love what each of us learns from all of this & yes there were times in the past where I was all like is this worth it.

Of course it is, as there is no other way. Each one of us has grown so much from our connection we have known each other forever and there is nothing better than that.

Have loved chatting to you, thank you for your response

It took a lot of letting go all of my negative energy to get through the legal stuff, all inhibitions and doubt, such as, never ever thinking I would get a passport let alone travel to another country, never thought it possible to ever see Lynn personally all this time Lynn saying

"why not, its what you have been brought up to think, barred yourself by those ignorant to keep you in chains and bound to one spot on this planet, even if we never work out at least free yourself from your own limitations"

I applied for a passport and got one... I was utterly stunned and overwhelmed with curiosity to see how far I can push the boundaries of my own limitations

I met lynn personally allthough temporary for the first timeā€¦. I knew I was on to something unbelievable

I found a way to be with her in person.... Now I know how to overcome negative energy, manifest my future. ignore overcome subdue transform negative energy from others as well as my own without Karmic results. in most cases become my best friend (or soul mate) where we cross paths to learn from each other

Lynn too had her inhibitions, but she reflects in me the necessity to overcome first my own, when she saw changes in me she changed too big time. our paths became as one and it was set by the universe to unfold.

just as we buy something no one else appears to have do we suddenly notice everyone having the same thing. we then question what it is I have been missing all this time, where all these people with this same item came from, I never noticed them before.

it is the same thing when you choose to change yourself or something about yourself. you manifest the things you think of the most... YES..... these connections is about manifesting things. people. events in your life, using the power of love you can be anything you want to be, because the whole world.. no the whole universe bows to you your every command if we just allow it to guid us without judgment or concern
Old 30-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
I am in union with my twin flame now as my anahat chakra is open.
It's divine feminine and divine masculine together.
Old 30-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
I am in union with my twin flame now as my anahat chakra is open.
It's divine feminine and divine masculine together.

I agree. its why Im called Heart on this forum from it I have learnt soooo much about love and its intention to set "I" free, because it comes from my heart the essence behind these connections is a bit easier to relay that which would otherwise be lost in words to explain

As Plato once said. 'The soul will not come into the form of man if it has not seen the truth'