Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-07-2018, 07:14 AM
Knower
UPDATE.

Heart, after you posted this and I replied this morning, a dam broker with my twin flame. She had been kind of withdrawing and not communicating much. Now today, a flood of information and discussion. She hates her current relationship (as he is a dirt bag), and we had a lot of discussion.

I relayed your story, and I said that's like us, and that I would support her and we to respect each others relationship boundaries.

She thanked me and said yes that's what she wants. She even added me back on SNAP.

So your story helped. Helped raise our vibes!
Old 26-07-2018, 04:26 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
UPDATE.

Heart, after you posted this and I replied this morning, a dam broker with my twin flame. She had been kind of withdrawing and not communicating much. Now today, a flood of information and discussion. She hates her current relationship (as he is a dirt bag), and we had a lot of discussion.

I relayed your story, and I said that's like us, and that I would support her and we to respect each others relationship boundaries.

She thanked me and said yes that's what she wants. She even added me back on SNAP.

So your story helped. Helped raise our vibes!

Im so glad to have helped!

when you apply some basic rules such as trust respect and agreed boundaries in a phisical way you are giving the other person some time and space to breath, to reflect, showing patients with each other, showing you can love each other from a distance.

despite my ex-wifes adversity and negative energy towards me I still respect her teachings. I would not be the man I am today if I did not go through what I did, nor have the insight to help others who need that clarity from these learnings,

As your resonance frequency changes so does the world around you, people come and go like the wind, present relationships come and go, there is no bounds to the changes you should expect just by.... letting her go and accepting and respecting the relationship she is in, giving away your needs and desires allows her to grow fonder in your absence, hence the saying.... Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Side note;
Adveristy

without it we would stagnate spiritually, with it on tow, we become better humans if it is so allowed within to do so.
Old 26-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for sharing your story. May I ask how you knew that you were twin flames? It's just I felt very strongly I met mine. He after five years is slowly acknowledging it. He says I know him better than anyone else in this world. I have a partner i love and he is good for me in many ways. Yet my twin gets me on a whole different level. So Saturday a tarot reader who I respect told me he isn't my twin but my soul brother. Hence my confusion and question. How did you know?
Old 26-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

I know Heart will explain how he knew. That is the question how do you know its your Twin Flame and not what is called a Soul Family Connection. Its an inner knowing its a vibration that is outside the emotions. LOVe is an easy thing to fall in and out of and that pulls at us emotionally. We too are in many ways programmed to find LOVe with another but maybe never be in LOVe with that person but they are what we need in our path (or feel we need in our path at times).

We shared in a tragic and sad life that we recalled from England a life of LOVe and hardships. It was at that place Heart and I re met but not in the physical place of even talking to the other. He was there like in the past life to die, but not in the way he died in that life. In the past life we had a farm and a small house on the cliff edge, life was hard.

Heart went there to step off that very cliff but something some force stopped him and sent him home. That was my energy from my past life there or me travelling there in Astral to meet. Or both. In the past life he had fallen to his death from the cliff edge and I in that past life felt that he took his life. So in sorrow I jumped from there to my death. That energy was there for many years and when we both visited there I cleared it.

That is where the connection formed or the Universe set in motion us being together. We met on Spiritual Forums and instantly connected in what we both held an interest in. We spent hours in chat talking about different things. Slowly I had more and more awareness of past lives we had that had strange in this life timeline lineups.

When did we learn we were Twin Flames I am not sure, I think we always knew just had to find that path for it to open up. It was not LOVe in the conventional way you "fall in LOVe" more it was energy a pull that would not break no matter what life tossed at us.

Your so connected in the way you mirror the other, yet your a strong individual in your being so your not being completed by someone like in Soul Mate you spend your life with, your complimenting the other half of you. Its a connection yet too a separation as you stay you.

We had it confirmed by a Psychic in England on a visit there, she said the Universe planned this out from the day we both were born but Heart being 8 years younger than I had to catch up spiritually to me on some levels, and I had a path with my EX to complete.

What I do know is that we are individuals first and foremost in life, we are born as one and we die as one. Too many times we let the emotions of LOVe get in the path and create that false connection. When its real you just know on a level that is hard to explain but you know.

Lynn
Old 26-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I know Heart will explain how he knew. That is the question how do you know its your Twin Flame and not what is called a Soul Family Connection. Its an inner knowing its a vibration that is outside the emotions. LOVe is an easy thing to fall in and out of and that pulls at us emotionally. We too are in many ways programmed to find LOVe with another but maybe never be in LOVe with that person but they are what we need in our path (or feel we need in our path at times).

We shared in a tragic and sad life that we recalled from England a life of LOVe and hardships. It was at that place Heart and I re met but not in the physical place of even talking to the other. He was there like in the past life to die, but not in the way he died in that life. In the past life we had a farm and a small house on the cliff edge, life was hard.

Heart went there to step off that very cliff but something some force stopped him and sent him home. That was my energy from my past life there or me travelling there in Astral to meet. Or both. In the past life he had fallen to his death from the cliff edge and I in that past life felt that he took his life. So in sorrow I jumped from there to my death. That energy was there for many years and when we both visited there I cleared it.

That is where the connection formed or the Universe set in motion us being together. We met on Spiritual Forums and instantly connected in what we both held an interest in. We spent hours in chat talking about different things. Slowly I had more and more awareness of past lives we had that had strange in this life timeline lineups.

When did we learn we were Twin Flames I am not sure, I think we always knew just had to find that path for it to open up. It was not LOVe in the conventional way you "fall in LOVe" more it was energy a pull that would not break no matter what life tossed at us.

Your so connected in the way you mirror the other, yet your a strong individual in your being so your not being completed by someone like in Soul Mate you spend your life with, your complimenting the other half of you. Its a connection yet too a separation as you stay you.

We had it confirmed by a Psychic in England on a visit there, she said the Universe planned this out from the day we both were born but Heart being 8 years younger than I had to catch up spiritually to me on some levels, and I had a path with my EX to complete.

What I do know is that we are individuals first and foremost in life, we are born as one and we die as one. Too many times we let the emotions of LOVe get in the path and create that false connection. When its real you just know on a level that is hard to explain but you know.

Lynn

Thank you my dear, its interesting reflecting upon what has transpired to set us on the same path together, even now after many years I am still in awe of the way in which we have had this happen, how the universe showed us the way, how it overcomes obsticles, I doubted everything... just getting a passport seemed imposible to me yet alone travel to another country even so I needed time to heal and catch up, I spent to much time in isolation and survival mode to have ever contemplated the imposible yet here we are.....
Old 26-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

When it's your twin flame there's only one heance the word Twin!!!!! Twin love!!!!!!!!!!!?
When it's soul family it's the ones that are trasnporting you through the dimensions !!! Of LOVE!!!! Let love win!!!!
Old 26-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Thank you for sharing your story. May I ask how you knew that you were twin flames? It's just I felt very strongly I met mine. He after five years is slowly acknowledging it. He says I know him better than anyone else in this world. I have a partner i love and he is good for me in many ways. Yet my twin gets me on a whole different level. So Saturday a tarot reader who I respect told me he isn't my twin but my soul brother. Hence my confusion and question. How did you know?

Thats a long story lol

Lynn has shortend it quite a bit as seen in her post,

A twin flame is someone who has been there from the origonal seed of creation, only separated from by the illusion of time and distance and the paths we choose to learn pretty much every concievable thing imaginable, then after some time you recieve a calling to be together and the search is on to find your twin flame,

that calling is from afar yet very close as it resonates from the heart, and like a beacon of pure loving energy you ask the universe for the chance to be together, as one, under the same sun, then if it is posible to be togther in this lifetime then the entire universe will bend to your will to get you where you need to be, all inhebitions aside all doubts aside, all fears aside you allow your entire life to be guided by destiny

A soul mate is someone who you have life lessons with they can be with you your entire life or come and go like the wind, you can fall in and out of love with them, have intimate relationships with them or just be a friend who shows us the way beyond our limited views and perceptions, they can be someone who was a brother, sister, mother, father, son or daugther even a stranger, a lover, a grandmother or grandfather from many past lives, some familes make a promise to follow each other as soul families, soul groups so a soulmate is someone you can be really intimate with

the subject of soul mates is endless and quite an important one for personal spiritual growth. I have had many soul mates in my life guiding me through some interesting things in my life this includes my ex-partner with whom I spent 18 years with before the relationship naturally disolved on its own

Here are some facts to consider through our expereince of twin flames and how the universe was showing us our past together in some strange if not quirky way....

when we met for the first time it was a joy beyond comprehension to behold each others company, love is a strange thing to describe in that moment but we both experienced something akin to a reunion of our souls, a recognition a connection long forgotten and yet overdue it was beyond words to describe

we also visited places where we lived together in previous lives, such as the cliff edge Lynn talks about, (Heartland Quay. England) to feel the energy from that place was sureal to say the least, i fell off the cliff edge and died, my grave stone still there for all to see... it gave me a headacke to witness a past life death experience because I was still learning all about energy and catching up with what Lynn can do

There is a place in England called Stockton where we lived a previous life as spinster sisters, had an abundance of wealth and eventually passed on never leaving that place. its ironic that I knew someone in the exact same house where I lost my virginity lol.... we found out that the local grave yard has two spinster sisters buried together in Stockton, so we paid our respects to....ourselves, Lynn contacted the priest there and relayed our story, Fasinated by our story he verified the lives of Ann and Elizabeth from the doomsday book

In answering your questions, when you are open to twin flame connections you are also open to everything that comes with it especially if it leaves no doubt in your mind and heart you have found someone that conveys a connection that spans many lifetimes and the attempts to be together
Old 26-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

When its your Twin that other half of your original Soul Seed then its deeper than LOVe on the emotional level. Its almost like that LOVe is more Universal than individual your done with the emotional roller coaster. There is no need to say I LOVe You it is just a known vibration that exists between you.

Where in the Soul Family connections where like with a Twin Flame you travel in and out of a relationship (s) with the same group, your in that emotional place of learning and growing on the path of what is maybe to come in the Twin Flame connection. To learn that LOVe is two fold emotion and Universe.

I am all for the romance novel of life, and I am sure our story reads like that fairy tale if one was to read our coming to be a couple story. Yet to us it was a path of it was going to happen and that is that. It was a force that could not stop the path going forwards even though so many test were put in our path.

I hold LOVe in my heart but too I hold that there is a much higher power that is with us that we too have to follow along at times a path with, like those that say they had a "calling" to do work, its I feel that same with the pure connections that we find its a calling that holds a meaning that maybe we might not ever understand or might only come to understand when we both have that final calling in death.

Lynn

alcyone

When it's your twin flame there's only one heance the word Twin!!!!! Twin love!!!!!!!!!!!?
When it's soul family it's the ones that are trasnporting you through the dimensions !!! Of LOVE!!!! Let love win!!!!
Old 26-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Experiencer

Thank you both of you for answering me.
Old 28-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Master
Wow guys - thank you for sharing your story. Heart I loved learning about your need to catch up. My twin and I are still in the throes of the part of disentanglement. Well I need to disentangle and for him it is to learn to truly be his authentic self. He hides who he is and for most of his life has attempted to live in a way that suits others, as opposed to himself.

He said to me a little while back that although we have been together for years, it is as if we are still apart.

I understand why this is happening, yet for him I think that the pain is unbearable. He was entwined in the 3D story, believing that we could just move in together and just be together.

Yet there is much clearing to be done and there is growth to be done too. I need to heal and release what has come before. He says that he has done it, yet I feel that maybe he has some clearing that he is holding within himself. Of course I may be wrong about this.

Heart: I see that you said that it tooks years to clear and to get to a place where you and Lynn could be together. I know this, yet my twin does not understand and this adds a burden of pressure on me.

I know it's purpose, yet it can be tough being the one that has to light the way most of the time. I see it in him often the spark of knowledge the belief and then just as quickly he shuts it down.

It used to break my heart, yet now I just see it for what it is. A learning curve for him, way for him to release what no longer serves him and rise out of the ashes.

For me it is about trust, your story gives me hope too as he can become so wrapped up in timelines and the need for something, anything to happen. For me I feel that everything will come together when we are ready in whatever way we blueprinted it to do so...

Akira