Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2018, 06:55 AM
Experiencer

I said Goodbye

I said Goodbye trying to save my current relationship of 2 years and 7 months. I love my partner he is my best friend and great with my kids. My Twin he doesn't even behe is my twin, calls us soul family. I know him better than anyone. I try to cord cut it never works. Now my current partner says since I said goodbye to my twin I have lost myself. I am empty in the eyes, like something is missing. He feels helpless to fill the void. The thing is I don't feel empty, I feel angry, I feel hurt and mostly I feel like I want to scream.
I will always love my twin in a way I will never understand. He isn't the nicest person and if our connection wasn't so strong. I would have walked away. Yet I can't. I tried so many times. He is rude, abnoxious just like I was in my younger years. He thinks he is perfect in his own way. Yet still I can't walk away.
I know physically I am not good looking enough for him. I am just me. Yet still he stays in my life and I have no reason why. I guess doe's anyone else feel this way about their twin? He is not perfect by any means but then either am I. Why do I connect to a man I am not sure I even respect.
Old 29-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Lorelyen

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. It may be best to seek counselling if you really can't get to grips. No one who is obnoxious or rude and whom you can't respect is a twin flame, surely? Twin flames are supposed to help you grow spiritually and evolve, so say the blurbs. It seems remarkably negative that you're exposed to "evolving" in spite of someone you call your twin.

I'm in no position to diagnose whether it's the implied rejection through his behaviour, masochism, obsession or what, but unless you do get to grips you're in for a pretty lonely life. A relationship that causes continuous anguish and despair is hardly worth having. Where's the joy, the happiness, the celebration?

In spite of all the airy-fairy stuff we individually own our emotions. Don't be bluffed into thinking otherwise. Whether you do something about the situation is entirely up to you and just deciding you're going to shed this tie is a good start.

But you seem to value what you have now. You've recognised the problem. Others here may be able to offer you practical advice. There are banishments and little de-obsession rites you could do but if they don't work, professional counselling might be necessary.

And my sincere wishes that you sort it out soon.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Experiencer

Thank you. I am confused because I believe twin flames is about making each other better people. I know that the crazy journey we have been on has made both of us better people. I have changed him in many ways. So I think it that twin flames is about group in all aspects of ones self. So I don't believe I need counseling but thank you for your opinion.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Suspended
He doesn't feel the same way.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Thank you. I am confused because I believe twin flames is about making each other better people. I know that the crazy journey we have been on has made both of us better people. I have changed him in many ways. So I think it that twin flames is about group in all aspects of ones self. So I don't believe I need counseling but thank you for your opinion.
I agree with Lorelyen. I also doubt this is a TF. TFs aren't disrespectful. Yes, you learn and grow from one another, but not on that level. WHen you are still on that level, or one of you, you are not TFs.
Some form of obsession, maybe he's a narcissist. Very difficult to let go of too once they got you under their influence and often they don't want to let go of you either.
Counseling might really help you to get clarity and to get stronger and find out what you're dealing with.
You've changed him... doesn't mean you are TFs, means you are like most women who try and change / help a partner. And sometimes they truly do, but that's not a healthy relationship, nor it is a TF relationship. It's therapeutic and/or co-dependent. Not healthy.

But like Lorelyen said as well, it's up to you. You can continue to keep dreaming this is your TF, or you can get help to rid yourself of this person who is not a healthy influence in your life so you are free to enjoy the partner you do have. I doubt that man is going to sit around forever...
And again, a TF relationship is never like that. People who are still disrespectful, rude and so on are not nearly at the level that is required to be a TF.
Wouldn't surprise me if you're dealing with a narcissist. They tend to become an obsession like this.
Old 29-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Sorry to hear about your dilemma. It may be best to seek counselling if you really can't get to grips. No one who is obnoxious or rude and whom you can't respect is a twin flame, surely? Twin flames are supposed to help you grow spiritually and evolve, so say the blurbs. It seems remarkably negative that you're exposed to "evolving" in spite of someone you call your twin.

I'm in no position to diagnose whether it's the implied rejection through his behaviour, masochism, obsession or what, but unless you do get to grips you're in for a pretty lonely life. A relationship that causes continuous anguish and despair is hardly worth having. Where's the joy, the happiness, the celebration?

In spite of all the airy-fairy stuff we individually own our emotions. Don't be bluffed into thinking otherwise. Whether you do something about the situation is entirely up to you and just deciding you're going to shed this tie is a good start.

But you seem to value what you have now. You've recognised the problem. Others here may be able to offer you practical advice. There are banishments and little de-obsession rites you could do but if they don't work, professional counselling might be necessary.

And my sincere wishes that you sort it out soon.
Emotions!!!!

Hearts give birth to body's.

Love gives gives birth to freedoms.

True loves quest is to find the one magical, delicious, body they can actually fall in love with. For this is the physical. This isn't some airy fairy fairytale lala land.

Thank you lorelyen. Hugs. Many hugs.
Old 29-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Suspended
Also @mysticrose

I feel what you're going through. Just have faith. Believe. In your self above all. What we say doesn't matter too much to you. Opinions are open to change, just as we all are. Not saying he's your twin flame, but is most likely like he said, a close soul family member. I have them too. They're my exes, LOL
Old 29-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Experiencer

Thank you everyone. I will listen. I guess maybe I am wrong. I guess I created everything. Any way thanks.
Old 29-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37

I think it's a little more than that if you look up the doctrine. Every relationship should make each other better people, fulfilled, supportive, mutually appreciative.

Any bloke who was obnoxious or rude to me is entitled to his judgements and views but would get the boot as far as relationship goes.
Old 29-07-2018, 01:04 PM
Experiencer

I looked it up. Actually read a lot about it. Doesn't matter anymore. Thanks