Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
I saw pictures of my twin flame on the website of her workplace and I was stunned. She has almost the same features as I do.
And in one picture she dressed and accessorized after how I used to dream in the past.
Large hoop earrings and a type of top on a dress and mermaid hair. All the time I was asking myself why I can't achieve that and when I saw her I realised it is her and not my transformation process.
I saved those images on my smartphone and thought omg a saint working at a theater

You do realise a "picture paints a thousand words" and if you turn this well known phrase inwards as a reflection or mirror you will see it will take an unfathomable amount of words to paint a picture of yourself

I must admit, I keep repeating myself with this mirror/reflecting thingy, but if you just but see what is happening "out there" is also happening "within" the entire universe is a reflection of your entire being, and just as we have feminine and masculine within our heart chakra so is the macro / micro universe.