Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right?
There are many out there with this belief and push it onto others with much intensity.

those "many" who believe that ONLY a "Christian", would be saved. don't understand Jehovah God's and Jesus words truly. because there are those for whatever reason. NEVER had a chance to learn about the true God. as Jesus said we SHOULD get to know ,(John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent). they won't be destroyed. now, those who live to see the "End" of this wicked system. who REFUSE to follow in Jesus steps, (Matt. 10:38. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me). and do his Father's "WILL" ,won't enter the Kingdom of God, (Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven).

it was Jesus who showed that ONLY the righteous would make it ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth). those who say they follow Jesus MUST believe his words. Jehovah God's words also shows that there will NOT be wicked ones on the Earth ,(Psa. 37:9-11 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace).

ANY who says this isn't true, must not believe in the Flood of Noah's day. we all have the common sense to know that NOT all those who died was wicked, as in evil. but they were deemed wicked because they would NOT listen to Noah and obey his God, (those that could), it cost them their lives and the lives of their young! the same happen in Sodom, where ONLY Lot's family were saved. except his wife who could have been saved. but she disobey Jehovah's words and looked back. Jesus told us that just like in Noah's day, and the there in Sodom. so it'll be in the last days, our day...

(Luke 17:26-30 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded. but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed).

sadly we get's upset when we hear God's words of human destruction. delivered by those who Jesus told to go out and teach. if that's what I need to hear in order to get out of living an debauched lifestyle. to begin following in Jesus steps and obey his Father, then tell me! because i don't want to be caught up in Armegeddon, it won't be pretty! peace
Old 03-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Master
You speak of the Great Flood in Noah's day........

Where can we go to look in the geological record for verification of the flood?
Old 04-10-2018, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You speak of the Great Flood in Noah's day........

Where can we go to look in the geological record for verification of the flood?

If you find verification BJ please let me know
The thought of those poor Dinosaurs not fitting on the Ark torments me
Old 04-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Christianity does not have a monopoly on salvation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right?
There are many out there with this belief and push it onto others with much intensity.

I agree completely with you both, and it is indeed divisive to see that "there are many out there with this belief and push it onto others with much intensity".
Old 04-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You're digging up 7 year-old posts, and confronting people who long ago deleted their account. Mickiel, why this incessant need to come back every few months, year after year, just to kickstart your threads and initiate another defiant back-and-forth with people? Brother, you must be very unhappy in life, or extremely lonely. People who love, don't do that. They rejoice, and they see communication as the way to share that joy and love with others.
I got nothing better to do.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I got nothing better to do.
Go outside and wander the fjords then. Really, after all these years, can't you see this repetitive opinionating and intellectualizing is a dead end? It accomplishes nothing. Go put all that God-belief of yours into real and concrete action. Volunteer at a school or orphanage, and teach what you know to young people. Or just kick the old football around with the kids, the exercise will benefit them and you.

In all seriousness, the question of Jesus -- Was he God or not? -- makes ZERO difference to anything. Arguing about it, one way or the other, is a banal intellectual execise and useless waste of the mind. And that goes for 99% of the thread topics on this forum. People: the only thing that matters is action, is DOING. Stop talking and opinionating, and instead go make the world a better place.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Go outside and wander the fjords then. Really, after all these years, can't you see this repetitive opinionating and intellectualizing is a dead end? It accomplishes nothing. Go put all that God-belief of yours into real and concrete action. Volunteer at a school or orphanage, and teach what you know to young people. Or just kick the old football around with the kids, the exe7rcise will benefit them and you.

In all seriousness, the question of Jesus -- Was he God or not? -- makes ZERO difference to anything. Arguing about it, one way or the other, is a banal intellectual execise and useless waste of the mind. And that goes for 99% of the thread topics on this forum. People: the only thing that matters is action, is DOING. Stop talking and opinionating, and instead go make the world a better place.

I like what I write and the freedom to express it, it is unfortunate that those like you wish to remove that freedom and silence me. Even still thought , I am a fair man , I will make a deal with you, if you shut your mouth and stop posting then so will I. But as long as you keep expressing yourself then so will I.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Knower
Despite many stating the contrary, I believe that Jesus's divinity is questionable at best. While I do consider myself a Christian in the way that I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, I question the notion that Jesus had some kind of supernatural ability that allowed him to walk on water and turn water into wine and instead view them as a metaphor for other things such as overcoming adversity (walking on water).
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 04-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Experiencer
There are representations that explain GOD and Christ. What better way to show the example than through us. God works through synchronicity yeah? When we bare children they are an extension of us. When God sent us Christ he was HALF man, the other half was the extension of GOD himself. Jesus was the door that was created in the wall of sin Adam created between man and GOD going against GOD's orders. Knocked God's door and he will answer you. Nobody gets to the father unless you call on the son. It also tells in the bible that after Jesus comes back, GOD himself will be behind him. He will have the voice of an arch angel. Ask GOD these very same questions and HE will lead you to the answers just like he did me. In NO way are we to actually lay our human eyes on GOD's face. If you see his face rest assure your not of this world anymore. But, Jesus you can. He is Veiled to those that are unbelievers in their heart. The holy spirit is another whole ball of wax however.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
Despite many stating the contrary, I believe that Jesus's divinity is questionable at best. While I do consider myself a Christian in the way that I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, I question the notion that Jesus had some kind of supernatural ability that allowed him to walk on water and turn water into wine and instead view them as a metaphor for other things such as overcoming adversity (walking on water).
Hi PeaceChic, I love when people are so honest.
I will say this...Jesus knew a lot. Lol...and so he showed us dweebs a few things like...
'Look, you can walk on water, too...Ya know why, because there is power in believing.
This place is not what it appears to be."
Is that Divine or just just smart and advanced?

There are many others that know how to alter the vibration of atoms ...so they can turn a rock into bread.
Are they divine ...or just have knowledge of Reality?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru