Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainel
This is something that i think about a lot because my brother committed suicide a year and a half ago,he came to stay with me and my husband but i wasn't able to help because he took his life,i worry about him finding peace,he was in such torment
There are those who specialize in this area of expertise; the facilitation of recovery and transition, who will tirelessly endeavour to restore your brothers heart to its original magnificence.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Guide
Thanks you all for this wonderful thread!

I am arriving now to it. I read most of your posts and I would like to know from this perspective more about how to handle the pain for the departure of someone you unconditionally loved and at the same time you were also loved like that for many many years. (It was last November). If I were posting in the neighbor thread I would say: "he was my twin flame."

When I read some of the first sparrow's posts about love in the souls realm I truly identified how we loved here in the physical world.

I don't want to obstruct his development in the other plane with my deep grief. I am worried about it... how to avoid it? and...

How to get some relief to go on? I have many things to take care, many common projects to finish.

I miss him with all my soul. When I think everything over I realize that he is fine, and also, I feel he is with me, but sometimes this feeling seems more a rational speculation, and my pain is usually stronger than such speculation, and betrays me over an over again.

Is he looking how I am suffering his absense? I think that if I could have any kind of connection with him I would feel a little bit more peace and enthusiasm to go ahead. Where should I search to achieve it?

Old 29-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Thanks you all for this wonderful thread!

I am arriving now to it. I read most of your posts and I would like to know from this perspective more about how to handle the pain for the departure of someone you unconditionally loved and at the same time you were also loved like that for many many years. (It was last November). If I were posting in the neighbor thread I would say: "he was my twin flame."

When I read some of the first sparrow's posts about love in the souls realm I truly identified how we loved here in the physical world.

I don't want to obstruct his development in the other plane with my deep grief. I am worried about it... how to avoid it? and...

How to get some relief to go on? I have many things to take care, many common projects to finish.

I miss him with all my soul. When I think everything over I realize that he is fine, and also, I feel he is with me, but sometimes this feeling seems more a rational speculation, and my pain is usually stronger than such speculation, and betrays me over an over again.

Is he looking how I am suffering his absense? I think that if I could have any kind of connection with him I would feel a little bit more peace and enthusiasm to go ahead. Where should I search to achieve it?

In a sense, my dear friend, your connection to this loving, funny old soul will be found within those projects and little hobbies you began together. When you begin to breathe new life back into those, often overlooked and routine activities, you will find not only will you feel a familiar connection of presence, but you will also invigorate your passion and purpose for life.

You should know that you will be inspired in new directions and ideas of imaginative thought. Including areas of your reflective writing, as well as your tender loving care and compassion, and sincerity, which brings so much joy to the lives of others. In this way this beautiful spirit who walks in your shadow can connect with you through the very things which brought you together in the first place.

Let this be your way forward, not in grief, but in the joy of celebrating your faith in love, life and renewed learning.

-Sparrow

Old 29-01-2011, 01:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

In this way this beautiful spirit who walks in your shadow can connect with you through the very things which brought you together in the first place.

Thanks Sparrow! I love what you said, it's very moving.

Concerning meditation: What do you think? Could it have any role on my way forward? Could that practice help?
Old 29-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Celeste

That was a great help in making me see, it is not wise to stay in states of hell on earth, but to try and transcend it. That we can choose to be in prison here on earth, or choose not to be. It is our choice. So from now on I'm gonna start with where I am at, and create my heaven here on earth. Thanks, again.
Old 29-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Knower
Thank you SPG for your reply
Quote:
Originally posted By Spirit Guide Sparrow
And on the other hand, many respond lovingly and with a sense of intrigue and fascination.
Information which is well received is often the result of it being well presented.
Just as Jesus did....and sadly, to well we know what happened to him
There is still much jealousy snobbery among mediums/sensitive's/ healers, and one-upmanship, (no matter how lovingly one's words are, or well presented) from those who should know better. But thankfully all those in spirit know what is truly in our hearts and our intentions no matter what the face we put on to others or how eloquently we speak, and that's what really counts. When your only desire is to help others, not for any selfish motives then spirit will step in and guide us, that's what spirit have taught me.

Spiritmessenger

Last edited by Spiritmessenger : 29-01-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 29-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Thanks Sparrow! I love what you said, it's very moving.

Concerning meditation: What do you think? Could it have any role on my way forward? Could that practice help?
Meditation could be used to distil your thoughts and emotions, which is one route. Though it seems many who go into meditation do so with attachments of expectation, which in turn lead to frustration. This becomes a vicious cycle. In your case, at this time, take this path not to achieve something, but merely to experience...nothing.

What I have already suggested in my former post will work wonders for you, if you let it.
You will also find that giving of yourself in unconditional service to others, and observing the effects of others happiness from your actions will help clear energy in deep places. Particularly being around children will assist your way forward, for they will transmute much of the energy/grief/loneliness you are holding onto. Children are proficient healers.

Doing things which engage your mind and beckon your sense of challenge and development of skill will assist your way forward. These will need to be in a creative format and something which feeds you energy, rather that rob you of it.

When the time comes when you feel any such activity is robbing you of energy, it is time to stop, and proceed a different way. Any activity which is truly in line with your heart and spirit will always impart energy within you, leaving you feeling enlivened and invigorated.

-Sparrow

Old 29-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritmessenger
Thank you SPG for your reply

Just as Jesus did....and sadly, to well we know what happened to him
There is still much jealousy snobbery among mediums/sensitive's/ healers, and one-upmanship, (no matter how lovingly one's words are, or well presented) from those who should know better. But thankfully all those in spirit know what is truly in our hearts and our intentions no matter what the face we put on to others or how eloquently we speak, and that's what really counts. When your only desire is to help others, not for any selfish motives then spirit will step in and guide us, that's what spirit have taught me.

Spiritmessenger
Hello, spiritmessenger.

To extend my curiosity, I have to ask, since this is the second time you have referred to me as SPG, what does this represent?

In a sense, no. There are very few people who actually know what happened to the one called Jesus of Nazareth. Most simply piggyback the most commonly accepted theory at the current time, because it is more convenient to read a book about someone else’s belief/conclusion about it and take it on as their own, you see. Just in the same way as many religions began, and many new age philosophies.

I would have to agree with you; indeed there is much room for improvement surrounding the whole professional attitudes and cooperation within the esoteric field. It is unfortunate that such bright beautiful lights are extinguished by the turbulent winds of competing philosophies and practices. It becomes apparent that is where the issue lies - in competition. This ‘my way is better than your way’ mentality reveals simply that those with knowledge have yet to foster the wisdom to understand how best to apply it.

One really has to consider the information they present, in the way that it is presented. Whether it is going to threaten the foundations of power of another, or their professional livelihoods they defend with such pride. Of course this in physical state is exceedingly difficult for anyone, but never impossible. The information you present is best reflected in a way which empowers all, not simply a limited few. Even if you see others philosophy or practice as incorrect or impractical, that is not to say one cannot, or should not praise them first and foremost for their beautiful original intent. This then lowers defensive reactions from opposing groups and individuals and they feel less threatened, and actually supported in what they themselves are doing regardless if what you are doing is totally contradictory. Of course, there are those who simply will refute your acknowledgement and tell you that you cannot understand because you oppose their method or means of intent. In such a futile condition winning proves a fruitless endeavour.
I would not agree entirely to say that those in spirit know your true intent every time, and thus this is what truly counts. I would give of the opinion that what truly counts is the ability of you yourself to recognise your own intent and allow it to become the language and embodiment of your spirit. Similarly too will be your ability to understand the language of all spirit by their true original intentions for themselves.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Old 30-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

There are very few people who actually know what happened to the one called Jesus of Nazareth.

What did happen to Jesus? I have heard some wacky stories, like Mary was artificially inceminated by aliens - hence the virgin birth - and that Jesus actually travelled around the world and stayed and lived in Japan, getting married and having children etc, and thus failed in his task. So another Jesus body was prepared and brought down by aliens to fulfill the task instead. And then after his death they were able to resurrect him using alien technology etc...

But another story is that Mary did procreate in order to conceive Jesus, but no one knew about it since she didn't tell anyone. But of course they all exaggerate the details because they assume it must be special in some form. And Jesus being resurrected in physical form after his death was not what happened, but actually his spirit did, and people were able to perceive him with their etheric eyes, thereby creating confusion from physical to spiritual.

And of course the biblical story of what happened...

What's right??

I wish their weren't so many different interpretations....
Old 30-01-2011, 10:02 AM
Deactivated Account

hi rom,

maybe that is just something we aren't supposed to know the details about ?

even with events that happened and are written about in the bible, who really knows ... did they really happen or are they stories written to convince people to have faith in a higher power, or to believe in a certain religion ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction