Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
No, I'd most certainly rather re-read this thread someday

Yeah really lol!

Where did you go,Sparrow?
Old 14-02-2015, 02:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Yeah really lol!

Where did you go,Sparrow?
On a magic carpet ride. Any place he goes it's fine.
Goes far, flies near, to the stars away from here
Old 15-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
No, I'd most certainly rather re-read this thread someday
I'm nearly half the way through re reading this thread
Old 15-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
I am soo relieved that you are back,Sparrow. I needed you now more than ever before. I am so close to the day my Grandma passes. She is at the point where all she does is babble. We can't talk to her and it hurts me so much to know that I'll never get to hug her or talk to her again. My Guides are promising me that is not the case. They say they will let me know when I can see her and talk to her.
Do you of how I could do this? I know you can ask them to meet you at the house you create for yourself in meditation,but is there other ways to communicate with your passed loved ones? Can they really hear you if you just talk to them on this realm? Also,all these Nurses are saying my Grandma can still hear me now,even though she isn't talking to us,is that true? Is there anyway I can effectively communicate with her while she is still here?
Thank you so much for any answers,I really need this. She was my best friend and she helped raised me. I've never gone through anything like this and I'm not ready to lose her,but I don't want to see her suffer anymore. It just hurts so much to see her go.

Is it alright if I just come in here and say a few words?
Whether your dear Grandma is still in the physical body or has passed out of it, just love her. You do not necessarily need to speak words at all. If you really need to speak words, do that, and her Soul will understand. She will hear you, and will even hear you better if there is love in your energy when you speak to her and are with her. Not fear and confusion but steady love. She is still quite 'intact' in her heart and Soul. This is just a phase she is going through in her earth life experience. No matter if her words make any sense or not. Even if her physical condtion is not conducive to peaceful thought or she is distracted. That doesn't matter. Just love her. That is the thread between you which will never fade away and can't be trumped by anything else, and it is very very real and alive. Be strong in that and she will definitely 'hear' you, know that you are with her and know that she is loved. There is nothing to stop this communication through love continuing after her passing.
Old 15-02-2015, 08:13 AM
aetherian

George King (1919-1978)was able to describe life in the lower astral planes and said he had been in all the different hells. There is no sun and no horizon
and the system favours local fiefs and a heirarchy of chiefs.
Linked by the principle of resonance it became possible for the united armies of hell to rise up into this world due to the release of energy by The Primary Initiation of Earth July 8th.1964, reflecting the Law As Above So Below.
The conflict started on 26thOctober 1967and lasted intermittently over 16 months, we were saved by the sacrifices of The Three Saviours.
Old 20-02-2015, 01:33 PM
Master
Something from (randomly, if there is such a thing ) page 53, just to freshen up the room

"Reality is what you make it, through the way in which you perceive it. If you choose to perceive yourself as being ‘stuck’, then so shall you duly feel it in every sense of the word. Yet, in truth, one can free themselves at any time, from any reality they perceive themselves to be, by teaching themselves to find the exit points which are locked within the very fabric of life; within the very structures that form its very reality. Certain shapes and symbolisms are to be found within every reality, which act as doorways, portals elsewhere, triggers and keys to new truths and perceptions. The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually.

-Sparrow"

I've been in some hells in this world , and lived through about the worst , least spiritually aware times a person can survive , and felt enough of horrible places in other dimensions to not want to die yet ( back when things were nasty) , for fear of potentially vibrationally migrating over into some of those 'hellish' realms. I didn't consciously understand at the time that I could shift my own perception so proactively, and move away from such potentialities , because I was , in effect, bound to my rather dark and twisted vibrational levels of that time . But I did choose to stick around , and pretty soon something huge changed my situation in profound ways .

Then , things like what Sparrow says above (but from other sources, before I came here) made sense , and they had fertile ground to grow in , and sets of newly wired circuits to operate in .
I saw that I myself held the keys , and that indeed, I was my own doorway , or "exit point" , and that , as Spirit , I could live the rest of this life under a different set of definitions and parameters . I had the choice , and the ability to vibrate my way ever more expansively . I knew I never had to fear the former 'hell' of my own self-torment . In fact , I found that that whole life , that whole story , had been left behind , and that I had the opportunity to now write my own new one . So, sure, there are 'hells' but there's nothing except our old ways of thinking and being that threaten us , so let them go.

Dar
Old 20-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Is it alright if I just come in here and say a few words?
Whether your dear Grandma is still in the physical body or has passed out of it, just love her. You do not necessarily need to speak words at all. If you really need to speak words, do that, and her Soul will understand. She will hear you, and will even hear you better if there is love in your energy when you speak to her and are with her. Not fear and confusion but steady love. She is still quite 'intact' in her heart and Soul. This is just a phase she is going through in her earth life experience. No matter if her words make any sense or not. Even if her physical condtion is not conducive to peaceful thought or she is distracted. That doesn't matter. Just love her. That is the thread between you which will never fade away and can't be trumped by anything else, and it is very very real and alive. Be strong in that and she will definitely 'hear' you, know that you are with her and know that she is loved. There is nothing to stop this communication through love continuing after her passing.

Thank you for your reassuring words,Tobi.
Old 21-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account
In the afterlife, will there be places to meet our past lives?
Old 21-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
In the afterlife, will there be places to meet our past lives?

If you mean to meet other instances of our being, such as those who lived in other times or dimensions, etc. and interact with them, it's very interesting to me and I'm sure it can be done.

Thanks for the idea!
Old 21-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account
How do you find your soul group?