Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 18-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Master

this experience is fascinating me.
Old 19-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
Thanks for the light today, and your beautiful company. I got your many messages and I know this trust - in you, in us - will only get stronger.

Since that very first meeting, this is the closest you've felt. As you say, I will let you take some of my burdens - and my days have been so light and easy... This is what you to naturally, it is so familiar... I am happy you are.

<3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 21-11-2018, 12:12 AM
Suspended
Guide
I'm tired of being the strong and positive one. I'm worthless I get it, worthless to you, to her, to them. Makes sense why it hurts. My heart hurts a lot about everything. I've made the most epic fails all of my life, so I guess I'll just say goodbye.
Old 21-11-2018, 01:18 AM
Experiencer

I feel like even when we're far away, this time of year brings us together, at least spiritually. You were such a pain, probably still are, but having you in that moment was such a blessing. You were everything to me in those moments. And I will carry that with me always.
Old 21-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Master
I've met so many people today - who guessed they were rejected by the tinies signs in the barely breeze of communication between two.

Why do some souls choose to live like that before they come here? Why would anyone buy that trip?

I will not stay with you if you have not learnt more. That's all. I need you to have matured enough back to 'us' for me to truly recognize you. It is simply not my task this time, I am tired. Need my feet up and tea served and a fr-ckin kiss on the neck too. And no assumptions.

I'd rather wait til next round, just so you know. Whatever challenges we agreed on before, this is my swear-to-all-that-is-holy decree now: No human Kindergarten. Man up or stay where you are, Love, and I'll just talk 'backstage' with you.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 25-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Master

The sun and the four of wands - Enjoy happy celebrations :)

You work hard. you deserve joy and love and today, of all days....a special hug and reminder of how bright you make this place be just by being in it.

Peace.
Old 25-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Experiencer

I am so happy for you. I woke this morning knowing you had met someone that makes you happy. It made me smile. For your happiness is a gift to us both.
Old 26-11-2018, 09:56 PM
Master
So, when I'm happy
I miss you
The most

And I guess I
Push you further away
That way
?

;)

Old 27-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Suspended
Guide
I can't believe you abandoned me...the gravity of the whole situation is hitting me now... and I dont know if you ever loved me, but...you're everything to me, the most perfect love I could ever dream of; when I looked in your eyes I saw my entire world...I wish the things you said were true... life would be so much sweeter and meaningful with you in it. I'm here for you if you ever decide to take a leap of faith... I hope you take the chance. I love you with all of my heart... 💔

I'll be here...
Old 27-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Suspended
Guide
Really feel the need to connect in any way tonight.. I just need to be home again and I found that in u
Closed Thread