Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Seeker
Absolutely, yes, and it still occurs frequently. I've been studying the law of attraction and duality lately, and the loneliness I feel makes sense to me in that context. One of the ultimate desires for me on my spiritual path / quest is connection to all others in higher conscientiousness. The law of attraction points out that your journey is not necessarily a straight line toward your desire, but often "side roads" are needed (more times than not for me) to understand the contrast. Duality implies that one must know / be aware of the contrast (opposite) in order to truly know the emotion / desire / thing itself. There is no day without night, and we (as humans) can't fully appreciate the beauty of the day without the contrast of night.

So, in my journey for connection / oneness, loneliness and isolation are present as contrast for better understanding. The way I deal with it is to understand its purpose, and embrace it for its unique qualities allowing me to focus inward for a time to heal some emotional scar(s), and then recommit to my desire. It's difficult to do sometimes when I'm overwhelmed by worldly issues and pressures, but I find it rewarding and so I'm inspired to keep pressing on.

When I begin feel this way, the first thing I do is ask myself "Am I really alone?" The answer is always "No, I am not alone. There are millions of people on the same journey, many of them feeling as I do now." As trite as "misery loves company" sounds, there is some truth to the healing in simply knowing that millions can and do understand where you are at that moment.
Old 17-12-2017, 04:01 PM
boshy b. good

Oh it's nothing. Like a old boy gets pants wetted from the front at school and
the man teacher points out it's nothing it's no big deal. That's actually big chops
To withstand. That has deep meaningfull.
Old 17-12-2017, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2quik
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has felt an intense loneliness from time to time. In that I mean loneliness on their journey and if so what have you done to end feeling so lonely?

Hi 2quick,

What I find is being comfortable with who I am.
Meaning being alone at times does not have to lead to loneliness.

Giving space to myself to be with Spirit in the sense of noticing the connection that living beings have. In this notice the connection "we" ( people) have.

Everyone seems to have his/her own take on it. Some things are meant for that individual and not me. So, do the best to move along with this.

May at times want to have a connection in expressing what I think or feel. My existence, though, is of this living experience going on.. spirit or however one feels the energy to be flows through each other and just being here is being a part of the journey.

There is a time to shout, then there is to be silent.

To find ways to be in each of these moments helps in noticing I am not alone and the loneliness felt fades into being of what is with in, without, and all about.

Perhaps ask yourself what is causing the sense of being lonely. May be just going for a walk will freshen the mind and clear the air.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Lorelyen

Most times I feel alone (rather than lonely). By its individual nature it's a lone path but it's enough to know that other seekers around me are also treading their lone paths. I've accumulated a few spiritually inspired friends over the years (still in touch with a couple of classmates with whom I kind-of bonded through our interests) so discussion is never far away!

Probably the worst is when I've needed to question what I'm up to - the aims never vary but the route can get a bit murky and confused at times.

As for general loneliness, not really. In fact there are times when I need solitude to work, to meditate/contemplate, to reach other realms.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
I left this forum several months ago, but now I'm back.

I often feel lonely, even when around people. I think I have a kind of longing for my 'own kind', if that makes any sense.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:57 AM
boshy b. good

When you make peace with yourself and dum it with love about as with
Yourself, when finally, what is felt. There's something sacred about something.

Peaces Here. peaces here. yess love..

Last edited by boshy b. good : 19-12-2017 at 02:27 AM.
Old 19-12-2017, 04:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you to All that replied. There are varying responses, no wrong or right. I have enjoyed reading the responses and much gratitude for responding.

2quik. Xx
Old 19-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has felt an intense loneliness from time to time. In that I mean loneliness on their journey and if so what have you done to end feeling so lonely?

loneliness on my journey was a key ingredient for growth. i had to love myself beyond the distractions. it came at me in life. and in dreams. emotions playing me. playing me so many times i finally caught on to the game. once that happend i began to grow larger and larger. cause its in that conflict that lies the splintering of the soul. to love myself was a key to patching up the soul.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi,

Loneliness ... yes... nothingness...
Do you know tarot cards - the fool? Zero? Its the beginning of the journey... there is free space where we can create a new things, worlds, meanings, words etc
Old 30-12-2017, 10:26 PM
Master

My natural state is aloneness.