Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Guide

Numbness?

I apologize for posting too many threads, it feels as though they aren't really fulfilling! I feel like its taking up bandwith(I hope I'm wrong though, )

This has been actually quite a struggle for me, this whole twin flame experience. I can't even say that you can describe it fully as a twin flame experience. I have my positive maximums and then everything just goes down. Shots of positivity and hope, but also shots of pessimism and doubt. I can feel his emotions out of nowhere(mostly when I'm busy or not thinking about him), but there are times when I want to feel them for reassurance but nothing comes. I do know, that he will come back someday(that I know without a doubt), and I can feel it, I just get these feelings of numbness and I think all these thoughts going through my head. Is this just my mind, or my ego? Does anyone else experience this? Please do share your experiences!

Argh, sometimes I just want to pull my hair out LOL!
Old 30-01-2011, 12:59 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Yup. I've gone through phases like that before. 2-3 times I can think of. They never lasted long. The first time it happened, I think something bad happened to my twin because I woke up one day worrying about him and actually checked obituaries to make sure he wasn't in them and was relaxed when I didn't see him. I couldn't feel him for like a month. Just worry and numbness. Then eventually it came back.
I also had moments when its like I felt disconnected and thought maybe I could get over him. Then the connection smacked me upside my head and I thought, "Ok. Nevermind!"

Sometimes I think if there is something serious going on in their lives, they might unintentionally block the connection. Death in the family, stress over certain areas of their lives, etc.
I have actually sought reassurance through prayer and somehow the connection strengthened a few days after.
I'm sure it will be back.
Old 30-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Dharma Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Yup. I've gone through phases like that before. 2-3 times I can think of. They never lasted long. The first time it happened, I think something bad happened to my twin because I woke up one day worrying about him and actually checked obituaries to make sure he wasn't in them and was relaxed when I didn't see him. I couldn't feel him for like a month. Just worry and numbness. Then eventually it came back.
I also had moments when its like I felt disconnected and thought maybe I could get over him. Then the connection smacked me upside my head and I thought, "Ok. Nevermind!"

Sometimes I think if there is something serious going on in their lives, they might unintentionally block the connection. Death in the family, stress over certain areas of their lives, etc.
I have actually sought reassurance through prayer and somehow the connection strengthened a few days after.
I'm sure it will be back.

know the feeling, though not over a him

it's 2.18 in the morning and I can't tell whether I can't sleep, because of me, and being on cigarette patches or she is up thinking
Old 30-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee

it's 2.18 in the morning and I can't tell whether I can't sleep, because of me, and being on cigarette patches or she is up thinking
Same here but hopefully it's past his bed time

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 30-01-2011, 03:41 AM
Guide

Yeah, I guess what happened was a phase. I went to the beach and decided to go and sit and just listen to the waves and feel the air. And then all of a sudden I started feeling my solar plexus pulsating again. I knew it wasnt the chill in the air, because I was already out on the beach for an hour. I heard sobbing and crying in my head, nothing too loud and dramatic, but subtle and heartfelt. I knew it wasn't anyone nearby, but I felt it was him. I wasnt happy or anything, I felt rather concerned though, and sympathetic. It was really akward because I was hanging out with friends and it was awkward lol. I felt a lower vibration, not necessarily negative, but a lower vibration. I dont share with my friends for obvious reasons. I am lifted that our connection isnt fuzzy anymore, isnt blocked.

Around that same time I started feeling everything again it was at 9:11. A number we somehow share together. Ive also noticed me and my flame in the relationship between my best friend(lol shes like a sis, known each other since the 3rd grade) and her boyfriend. Like a paralell. Anyhow, keeping the subject on topic... Dharma, just follow your gut, your intuition. Its hard at first but it takes time and practice, like muscle, to get :-)
I saw your thread about going though, but I hope things work out for you and you may even stay. I think this forum gives me a twin-esque magnetism. Always checking up on things :-)
Old 30-01-2011, 10:09 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee

I think if you didn't drink caffeine and you still feel wired, it might be because of her. I also think there were times I woke up at certain hours feeling totally wired and having problems getting back to sleep and I figured it was because he was awake.
Old 30-01-2011, 10:11 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusmaximus
Yeah, I guess what happened was a phase. I went to the beach and decided to go and sit and just listen to the waves and feel the air. And then all of a sudden I started feeling my solar plexus pulsating again. I knew it wasnt the chill in the air, because I was already out on the beach for an hour. I heard sobbing and crying in my head, nothing too loud and dramatic, but subtle and heartfelt. I knew it wasn't anyone nearby, but I felt it was him. I wasnt happy or anything, I felt rather concerned though, and sympathetic. It was really akward because I was hanging out with friends and it was awkward lol. I felt a lower vibration, not necessarily negative, but a lower vibration. I dont share with my friends for obvious reasons. I am lifted that our connection isnt fuzzy anymore, isnt blocked.

When my twin seems to get emotional, I can't detach myself too easily. I can't just feel sympathy or anything. I'll get emotional too.
Old 30-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Master
[quote=optimusmaximus]I apologize for posting too many threads, it feels as though they aren't really fulfilling! I feel like its taking up bandwith(I hope I'm wrong though, )

(((((((optimaximus)))))) u have no reason to apologise for the threads u post , for u and everyone else its a way to express yourself , understand , and make sense of the connection your experiencing i too feel as tho my posts arent fulfilling , but even if we poured out our whole soul in these posts it wouldnt be enough lol because no matter how much we try and explain our experiences and the connection , we still cant fully touch upon the depth of it , there just isnt enough words to fully express how we feel so please dont ever be sorry for writing how u feel ,

This has been actually quite a struggle for me, this whole twin flame experience. I can't even say that you can describe it fully as a twin flame experience. I have my positive maximums and then everything just goes down. Shots of positivity and hope, but also shots of pessimism and doubt. I can feel his emotions out of nowhere(mostly when I'm busy or not thinking about him), but there are times when I want to feel them for reassurance but nothing comes. I do know, that he will come back someday(that I know without a doubt), and I can feel it, I just get these feelings of numbness and I think all these thoughts going through my head. Is this just my mind, or my ego? Does anyone else experience this? Please do share your experiences!

the twin flame experience is not easy for anyone and we have all at sum point struggled or still are struggling , even those who are more evolved struggle sum days , so ur not alone ,the feeling u ahve of knowing he will be back one day is ur soul making itself felt , our main mission is to love and to trust and to have patience, nothing else matters , the answers are there if we are still and listen , and trust everything we feel , if we have to doubt it then it means we are not fully trusting our soul , if u feel he will be back then HE WILL , BECAUSE U KNOW , when my twin left the first time i knew he would be back even tho each dya i was in tears and going thro soul shock , because i knew how i felt i knew the depth of my feelings , i would always question it and think its nothing more than any other relationship but my soul was screaming at me , one minute i would be with my friends analyzin everythin , feeling as tho he set out to hurt me or that he lied to me , or he made me believe we was special , and that would cut me so deeply , but then i would think how can anyone love and feel that way to that extent , how could anyone stare into the eyes of one and get so lost , how could someone get under your skin liek that if it meant nothing , thats then when my pain would ease , that sthen when once again i would KNOW , pleased also remember the thoughts u send out , ur sending out the thought he will be return and this will keep him coming back ,

as for the numbing , i get that almost every couple of days lol

Argh, sometimes I just want to pull my hair out LOL!

as for the hair pulling mine fell out lol i didnt need to pull it lol ,
all that matters is how u feel and what u know . u have the answers within u just trust and keep your heart open always because ur twin needs u just as u need him always xxxxxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 30-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Dharma Employee

I realise, I am making no progress by continuing to post on these forums

mm, last night, I felt her very strongly around me, within,me and said, look, just give me a call, and we can try and talk

I woke up this morning, to find a landline, had called my phone last night, at 10.40

I rang it 5 times, to find, it disconnected as soon as I rang

so whoever it was barred my number from calling it

god knows

could be probably be a wrong number but got me wondering, why they would then block your number

I don't even know why I am even posting this, because without, true spiritual growth, nothing in these situation changes anyway
Old 30-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
if we have to doubt it then it means we are not fully trusting our soul , if u feel he will be back then HE WILL , BECAUSE U KNOW ,

This is so true :)

You know, since meeting my twin I've felt/had a surge in my ESP capabilities. Every time I start trusting myself, my soul, my true essence, it always comes out right. Since meeting my twin I've uncovered an imposter, and wow it was crazy. He was on FB and stuff, and he was not who he said he was and I knew it.

*off the get some munchies*