Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-04-2011, 11:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
1. not true, your premise is wrong, all is NOT a reaction to any singular act, the theory sounds nice but just isnt true, and is VERY limiting...in any case the singular act that all is supposed to be a reaction to, is itself, out side of being a reaction to anything, and is also outside of any dualism, that act continues to occur in each and every second...

2. IF our beginning was oneness? that, the mind says denotes completeness, but this isnt true either, not by far, nor is the usual concept of oneness or source, that is a very limiting idea, it is a starting point, not the finish...many people speak as if this oneness is the case and all is therefore just that simple, but that isnt the whole of things, nor of possibilities, that is just the basic rule of the game...what no one seems to talk about or consider, is what do they do after that point? how do they live and maintain balance? there are quite a few more lessons along the way in answering just those two questions, which wouldnt be questions at all IF this oneness was truly whole and had no more room for further development, that simply isnt the case...
You show me a light or a sound that isnt the reaction to an act. I am also speaking at a molecular level and in the boundries of singularity theory.

There is no action that cant be attributed to the very first act. Yes there is no oneness now and ofcourse it would seem rediculous. Its trivial to us because how complex we made everything. The thought of nothing to us is absurd.
Old 13-04-2011, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
You show me a light or a sound that isnt the reaction to an act. I am also speaking at a molecular level and in the boundries of singularity theory.

There is no action that cant be attributed to the very first act. Yes there is no oneness now and ofcourse it would seem rediculous. Its trivial to us because how complex we made everything. The thought of nothing to us is absurd.
you are speaking ENTIRELY of the physical world, and of nothing else, and THAT is where youve again gone completely wrong, you completely missed my point and are not at all even remotely speaking of the same thing, got that?
and as for oneness, you have again entirely missed the point of what i was saying...have a great day...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 14-04-2011, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
Very good question, where does the space come from, dont know, another thought is, what is the space in a complete vacum, if it is nothing... what then is in nothing?

Hi M.J.

Space and vacuums will only exist through the unfoldment of creation . What we are Is the creator / created . So what we are Is the everything and the nothing . What we are Is present within the vacuum of nothingness .

We are the space we are the vacuum . There Is no-thing that we are not .

What we are though can not be proven . What we are can only be realized .

x daz x
Old 14-04-2011, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
There is nothing so black and void - there is nothing - and then I became more aware of this sheer nothingness - where ALL there was was "me"

Absolutely Miss H .

When I returned within mind to evaluate the realization of what I am so to speak I was overwhelmed by the blackness the void the darkness or whatever . How can a place-less place that was so black contain all the love of what Is .

That Is what we are (In words) lol .

I think many confuse the darkness as lights dual opposite .

What we are has no comparisons what we are has no opposites .

where ALL there was was "me"

That still remains to be so .

x dazzle x
Old 14-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
you are speaking ENTIRELY of the physical world, and of nothing else, and THAT is where youve again gone completely wrong, you completely missed my point and are not at all even remotely speaking of the same thing, got that?
and as for oneness, you have again entirely missed the point of what i was saying...have a great day...
You suspect youl have no body with something called "eternal life"? Im thinking entirely of a world based from physical and metaphysical properties. You may not like the body but you cannot escape it. You may not like darkness but you cant escape your shadow.

As Hermes once stated "As above so below".
Old 14-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
You suspect youl have no body with something called "eternal life"? Im thinking entirely of a world based from physical and metaphysical properties. You may not like the body but you cannot escape it. You may not like darkness but you cant escape your shadow.

As Hermes once stated "As above so below".
the point you arent getting, is that me, as soul, absolutely CAN escape all of the bove, and already in fact exists beyond those conditions....you can think "entirely of a world based from physical and metaphysical properties" all you want to, but in that case we are not at all talking about the same thing, as i said before, you can insist the opposite all that you would like to, but that changes nothing...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 14-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Ascender
You would consider this balanced with the gifts of God? Personaly I would like to be able to touch, taste, and interact with the objects and people ill be spending eternity with.
Old 14-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
You would consider this balanced with the gifts of God? Personaly I would like to be able to touch, taste, and interact with the objects and people ill be spending eternity with.
how would it even be possible for you to think of them in any other way that that which you have experienced?but just because you are comfortable with things in a physical state, doesnt meany anything at all except that that is your preference...
Rumi
Old 14-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
how would it even be possible for you to think of them in any other way that that which you have experienced?but just because you are comfortable with things in a physical state, doesnt meany anything at all except that that is your preference...

Now you claim to know my personal thoughts and life experiences?

Open the box... your closed to the truth because of your goal. There is plenty of ways to theorize a body in the afterlife. Like metal to a magnent, a body could form from any mass. Looking similair to the vampire fog disapearing thing.

However if your in heaven and everything is complete, such abilities would have no use. Everything would be perfect. Leaving only the body as value, since its the form of your memory and what people associate to you.

I think the thing holding you back is you think the "ghosts" of earth are our eternal state. You should know everything is a progression. Perhaps our eternal body has to be earned?
Old 17-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi M.J.

Space and vacuums will only exist through the unfoldment of creation . What we are Is the creator / created . So what we are Is the everything and the nothing . What we are Is present within the vacuum of nothingness .

We are the space we are the vacuum . There Is no-thing that we are not .

What we are though can not be proven . What we are can only be realized .

x daz x

This is painfully true HAHA.