Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-06-2023, 01:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Kind regards,

CW

Many blessings

p
Old 18-06-2023, 01:05 AM
Master

Thanks, ThatMan
Old 18-06-2023, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Hi Big John. Why don’t you tell us about what you experienced on your astral journey. I would love to hear about it but only if you want to. No pressure.

I was in a Crystal cave when I had the experience. There were only 2 of us that spent the night in the cave. Nothing had happened until a ringtail cat stole a bag of potato chips. When the potato chips were lifted, I turned off the light. The next day, we found the chips at the bottom of a 25 foot drop.

We laid on our mats and I asked the person I was with if they could see their hands. They said yes which was odd being there was no light sources in the cave. It was pitch black. Then I asked if they could see their feet. I got the same response. I could see the ceiling of the cave and then I noticed the cave was coming down. I started to get scared but then realized I was going up! I spent about 12 more hours going up and down in that cave.

It was amazing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-06-2023, 02:41 PM
Experiencer
Time does not exist over there in the Astral. However, if you project and stay in the physical, time will apply, and how long you will last out of body will depend on how much energy the light body has. Doing breathing exercise before separating, help increase this.
Old 19-06-2023, 02:53 PM
Master

Hii Astral Traveler,

That’s a bit different than my experience, but not completely. In the astral I can have a sense of time and even chose to go to a particular time.
Old 19-06-2023, 03:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
That’s a bit different than my experience, but not completely. In the astral I can have a sense of time and even chose to go to a particular time.

That is quite interesting. I would like to read one of these experiences. I believe your sense of time is from your ego that went with you when you projected. The ego is always trying to make sense of what is going on over here and there. However, it is very temporary, and I recommend putting the Ego aside.
Old 19-06-2023, 03:45 PM
Master

Hi AstralTraveler,

Yes that might be very correct. It is like my logical self is there too. Once I get a better grasp, maybe I’ll post it.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 02-11-2023, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hii all,

I had once an OBE. I received the knowing I could spend the night there (8 hours). However soon I came across something I did not understand and went back to my body after 15 minutes or 30 minutes or so or even shorter. However 8 hours seems long… I haven’t ever reached it, but would love to spend days out there. You guys ever been longer than 8 hours in the astral? Or maybe more easy… longer than 2 hours?

Kind regards,

CW

Only some of us can stay that long
Old 02-11-2023, 09:41 AM
Master

Im learning to project on command. Its the process to kearn it. Step by step... But already a huge improvement after the years. I can now get out of my body slightly almost any moment of the day.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:45 PM
Experiencer
That is super siiiick Cosmic Wonder! I can never do it on command. I can only do it when conditions are just right. And especially if the higher self has something for me to accomplish up over there. Any tips to share?