Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 20-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

I was at a friends one day and she had kittens. I had no intentions of getting a kitten that day, was not even prepared to bring it home. There were 6 kittens in the litter, and all but one cried out to go back to Mom when I held them. Chocolate (her name as she is brown) snuggled right into me and home she came. I had to stop at the store on the way home for cat food and litter ext.....

This cat called out to me that she was to be mine and to come home with me. Like most kittens they miss Mom for a time, not this kitten, she was fine the first night, snuggled right in. Its like it was communications that she was mine to have, and I listened.

Lynn
Old 21-03-2014, 01:25 AM
lost wolf

I think I just dont realize I communicate with animals cause it happens so automatically for me and has always been that way.
Old 21-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Master

Lynn
Am happy for you and Chocolate:)
Old 21-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Master

Lost wolf
I think its the same for me but lately I have started noticing it more
Old 22-03-2014, 04:28 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost wolf
I think I just dont realize I communicate with animals cause it happens so automatically for me and has always been that way.

Yes...it is second nature and all very natural. IMHO--we are all connected.
Old 22-03-2014, 04:33 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I was at a friends one day and she had kittens. I had no intentions of getting a kitten that day, was not even prepared to bring it home. There were 6 kittens in the litter, and all but one cried out to go back to Mom when I held them. Chocolate (her name as she is brown) snuggled right into me and home she came. I had to stop at the store on the way home for cat food and litter ext.....

This cat called out to me that she was to be mine and to come home with me. Like most kittens they miss Mom for a time, not this kitten, she was fine the first night, snuggled right in. Its like it was communications that she was mine to have, and I listened.

Lynn

I am thoroughly convinced that my Beloved Midnight can understand every single word I speak to her.

Just last evening--I was trimming the hedge in the front yard. We have the Dogs in the front and leave the backdoor open (when home)--so our Cats can go into the backyard--there is a central fence. Well--Midnight appeared at the central fence and I greeted her--then told her that she should not come into the front (as she sometimes does) because the Dogs were loose and would get her--so she jumped the side fence and went off on another adventure!!! LOL
Old 23-03-2014, 03:58 AM
lost wolf

Yeah my cats always understand what im saying weather they want to listen or not is a different story lol. With a recent break up I had to move back in with my dad and at first I couldnt bring my cats with me so they stayed with my ex for the past three months. Well loki my oldest is very attached to me so from the moment I picked him up! Oh my goodness he had some choice words to say to me! Iv never seen him so upset or even so talkative. He still throws fits its only been little over a week but when he starts I always to him "time out" and point up stairs ( my room is upstairs and no one but me go up there really) and usually if I catch early enough to reason with him hell listen but if hes angry enough hell stay and yell at you. Thankfully hes bonded with my dad quickly ( hes very distrusting of males. I had a roommate that abused him when he was a kitten when I wasnt around)
Old 17-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Djurplagare89

I have three cats which I have much fun with, I share my thoughts to them like a diary, I often play relax music for them. I talk constantly with them like they were small humans, I think it may make them more social.
Old 20-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Master
Love, the universal language.

Great thread.

I love all animals. Well, the ones I have ever met.
As soon as an animal is near me, or within my sight, I greet them.
I greet animals who are at a distance from me, not so much with words, but a hello from my heart.
Animals at ear shot distance, I usually say hello with words.

When I first started doing this, all my friends thought I had lost the plot. But I did not care what they thought.
When they saw animals respond to my talking to them. They are often speechless, but then they realize we can communicate with them.
When they ask how do you do that. My answer is, I just love them with all my heart. It has become natural for me to do that.

When I speak, I speak in English. They know exactly what I am saying.
To animals who are strangers to me, I only speak in a honest adorable way. I express my adoration for them, and that is all.
If they are regular visitors, I speak to them like I speak to other people.
My friends know that is what I do, and they no longer feel out of place with someone who talks to animals freely as I do.

I have many stories about this. This is one about seagulls.
My friend and I were having a picnic. Fish and chips was on offer, and the seagulls came to crowd us in, all squawking and pecking each other.
I welcomed them. They all looked so beautiful. I told them from my heart how beautiful they all are.
Then I said I will feed them with little bits at a time because there were so many of them.
They all became still and quiet. I would toss bits here and their. Only the two or three seagulls next to the food scrap went to grab it.
They were all so patient, and calm and gentle to each other.
They all knew when there was no more food and flew away so gently and many made a short squawk as they took off. All left but one.
That one seagull was young, all clean and fresh looking. My heart went out towards it, and I said, 'Oh how beautiful your feet look' - because they were.
The seagull bent its head down and closely examined both its feet.
My friend was all quiet and I could see in her eyes, she was also in heart with the seagull.

When I communicate, I do not think about communicating. I just do, like when I talk to someone else. There is not a hint of doubt or indifference. And I always come from my heart, not with an agenda from my mind.

Well, that is my experience with animal communication. Oh, they also sense emotions, even more so. And my favourite emotion, besides love, is innocent humor. They enjoy it very much. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Master
I want to share another story, to the above, but it is about ants and not specifically on animals. I hope you do not mind.

Many years ago my kitchen had an infestation of ants. It was a battle to deal with them.
Any negative approach always got them to fight back by larger numbers.
Brushing them away always caused ant casualties.

Then one day, after finding further casualties, I brought out my junior microscope to examine them.
I discovered how marvelous their anatomy was, and I grew to respect them as living creatures.
The next day, I went to the kitchen, and found ants everywhere.
I decided to talk to them from my new found heart for ants. I said."Listen. I love you very much, I do not want to harm any of you. We can share the kitchen. But when I want to use the kitchen, I need the space to do things. So what I will do is knock twice on the bench top like so", I knocked twice, "as a signal for you to leave. I will now leave for a few minutes to wash my hands. When I come back, I want my space cleared, because I don't want to hurt you if you get in my way."
I knocked twice again and left the scene. When I came back, there was not a single ant anywhere. I was overjoyed by this connection with my new friends.

Today, it is still the same. Now I know what there favourite foods are, and whenever I use those foods, I always leave some out for them at a special spot on the bench.
They have never infested my place again. At maximum, only a very small portion of then visit me.
And now, I only need to knock once, and within half a minute they have all filed away to there entry hole.

One day, I found six dead ants next to my electric jug. I was very upset about it. How could this have happened? After careful examination of the scene, I realized they were on the jug when I switched it on. They must have scurried away from the built up heat, and found themselves at the very top lip of the jug. They died up there and fell down from there. Upon realizing this, I cried for a long time. I knew I was in haste when I put the jug on.
Now, after I knock, I always prepare my cup before turning on the jug, to give them time to make there exit.

Most of my friends think it strange to see me knock on the bench before I start making a cuppa for them. Some know why, but most others have not yet noticed the ants making their exit.