Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 20-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Coming2

Master No. 11

Good morning everyone!! I hope you all slept well and feel well rested today!!

So I am bummed because all of my wonderful readings I got when I first joined 2 years..shnikies, almost 3 years ago now....got deleted when the sight went down. I have gotten several numerology reports and they all say that my mAster Number is 11...I have done some googling on it but would really like some more in depth expressions of that number and how to manifest those expressions. Can someone give me some deeper insight to 11?? Anything you can come up with would be great and very helpful....How would I use those expressions to manifest or enhance my current spiritual path??

May the Love and Light of God be with you always!!
Old 21-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Gerryh

My partner is numerologically a number 11 as well and I think that the biggest spiritual lesson that would help you is to learn that inside of you,you have been blessed with many spiritual gifts that you need to learn to trust.Does this sound familiar? Am I good enough?Do I have what it takes?You were lucky enough to be born with gifts or a gift so use it and trust in yourself.
Best wishes Gerry

Last edited by Gerryh : 21-07-2011 at 07:29 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 04-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Scorpio

Mine is 11 too but wouldnt know how to use it to my advantage I have noticed with me that it comes naturally i have blocked myself from using any abilities or spirit guidance for a few years after my dads death but am now slowly getting back into it... I believe the talent is there the key is harnessing it.. Hope it helps
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 PM
saxon

Decoz has pretty good info. If you want specifics, like other MN's, 11 tends to attract more upheavals than the average to help master the higher vibes. 11 is the Enlightener archetype. People with it in their core numbers tend to feel fulfilled when they're in a position of conveying some sort of meaningful message in their community.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Coming2

Thank you all for replying!! Saxon you were right on the money with upheavals and feeling fulfilled when I am carrying meaning messages to others. I used to do a lot of public speaking and felt great helping other people.

Gerryh I also got alot out of what you shared because I do go through those emotions rather regularly but I am like Scorpio when it comes to my gifts. As a child I was very in tune with the other side but as I got older I pushed it aside. Today I am trying to walk a more spiritual path but it is so easy to get side-tracked with the upheavals Saxon mentioned.

Thanks so much!! I would love to hear more...
Light and Love!!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Scorpio

Coming2 have you ever noticed as a 11 you dont get away with much its like you must have a kind of strict life... When I push the spiritual side of me aside I found I felt more lost and more alone as ever but when I was strict to my spiritual beliefs I felt more fulfilled and enlightened... The reason i also pushed it aside was because I felt like I couldnt have the same freedom as everybody else... So I stopped being spiritual for 5 years now and I felt like I have not advanced what-so-ever.. But then I looked back before and right through the last 5 years and realised I have learnt more than ever... Some teachings are better learnt as your physical self...
If you look back you may find the same is for you..
I can be really terrible with words and hard to understand what I am simply trying to say I dont know if it is those who are 11's but I think we MUST push it aside to learn certain things that we learn as humans beings and not as spirits..
Old 07-10-2011, 06:45 AM
Luckymadon

As a number 11 in my birth date as well as in my name, the experience has doubled for me in this life. I know it is karmic. I have a lot of karmic numbers in my chart. Every life is unique even if we share some common traits. I think the greatest lessons for me in this life are to face responsibility, acquire faith and learn to be patient with myself and others. I've had some fairly spiritual experiences, but my walk with God is a personal one and not a bond I formed through clergy. If I have any questions, I take them directly to the source and receive my answers directly from the source.
Number 11's are visionaries but it is also easy for us to become disillusioned and get lost. I have to pay very close attention to my dreams so as to receive the guidance I need from my spirit guides who are constantly communicating with me.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Medium_Laura

My partner is also an 11. To me they hold a very large responsibility in this incarnation.

This isn't from any book or site, but he has an affinity to all living creatures. He is more about the Universe then his body. He seems to be "spacey" to people or just mysterious.

Yet, the real him is deeply philosophical, pondering every thing with a need to know more and more and more. He also is a super teacher. He teaches by example. People tend to look up to him and follow him because of his unique aura or energy.

He is quiet but had his fair share of issues with authority and people in his past. He is also very spiritual and has adopted the Buddhist/Taoist way of being. :)

I hope that helps you somewhat, does it fit you?
Old 08-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Experiencer
I am also a lifepath 11 and have several other 11s in my readings. I know that a lot of the traits are more predominant in your mid 30s. I am coming up on that so hopefully it will fill in the blanks for me. :) one of my friends was a numerologist. He was pretty excited about the 11s and 22s. There use isn't as apparent for everyone.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:56 AM
gami

I see a lot of repeating 11 in time...