Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-08-2012, 11:23 PM
cleanheart82

I'm not sure if I'm acually seeing anything , sometimes i feel delusional. once i saw something peaking around the corner when i turnre to look at it it was gone. when i left the kitchen, i turned and looked into my bed room and saw a shadow person sitting on my bed. even though I've never "seen" this person again, i still see wisps of things around me.
Old 31-08-2012, 02:45 AM
korryn92

I have seen things in the corner of my eye since I was a kid. I could also here people calling my name ever since I can remember. The most prominent time things started picking up was when I was close to turning 15 years old. I was in the back yard with my boyfriend and I heard a scary male voice yell my full name right into my ear. I had never had one call me by my full name before (Korryn) but they always called me by my nickname. I started hearing them more than just my name then and was seeing shadows from the corner of my eyes almost everywhere I went. This is when my empathy really picked up as well. I had no idea what was going on, I just knew it was spirits calling my name and talking because the things I was hearing were not my thoughts, they had a different sound and feeling.

In my current home it is just me and my boyfriend living here with 2 cats and a guinea pig. I always see shadows out of the corner of my eye here. They even like to mess with my boyfriends soda cans LOL they push them across the table. LOL I also had one picking on my mom one day she was over, they kept knocking a bottle off the table each time she picked it up.

The first time I saw a spirit somewhat not from the corner of my eye was a couple weeks ago when I was doing the dishes. I was standing at the sink and saw something form to my left out of the corner of my eye. It was in my bedroom, (i can see into it from the sink) and I turned my head slightly and watched a black shadow shaped like a man form and slowly glide away behind the other wall of my bedroom. I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I have known there are spirits (one or more I'm not sure) here since I moved in but I have not been able to see one that clear ever. I couldn't see through it and I was the only one home so I know it wasn't a normal shadow or someone here.
Old 31-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
I'm not sure if I'm acually seeing anything , sometimes i feel delusional. once i saw something peaking around the corner when i turnre to look at it it was gone. when i left the kitchen, i turned and looked into my bed room and saw a shadow person sitting on my bed. even though I've never "seen" this person again, i still see wisps of things around me.

thank you for sharing.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 31-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
I have seen things in the corner of my eye since I was a kid. I could also here people calling my name ever since I can remember. The most prominent time things started picking up was when I was close to turning 15 years old. I was in the back yard with my boyfriend and I heard a scary male voice yell my full name right into my ear. I had never had one call me by my full name before (Korryn) but they always called me by my nickname. I started hearing them more than just my name then and was seeing shadows from the corner of my eyes almost everywhere I went. This is when my empathy really picked up as well. I had no idea what was going on, I just knew it was spirits calling my name and talking because the things I was hearing were not my thoughts, they had a different sound and feeling.

In my current home it is just me and my boyfriend living here with 2 cats and a guinea pig. I always see shadows out of the corner of my eye here. They even like to mess with my boyfriends soda cans LOL they push them across the table. LOL I also had one picking on my mom one day she was over, they kept knocking a bottle off the table each time she picked it up.

The first time I saw a spirit somewhat not from the corner of my eye was a couple weeks ago when I was doing the dishes. I was standing at the sink and saw something form to my left out of the corner of my eye. It was in my bedroom, (i can see into it from the sink) and I turned my head slightly and watched a black shadow shaped like a man form and slowly glide away behind the other wall of my bedroom. I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I have known there are spirits (one or more I'm not sure) here since I moved in but I have not been able to see one that clear ever. I couldn't see through it and I was the only one home so I know it wasn't a normal shadow or someone here.

Its amazing how it sounds like an actual person is calling you when they call your name.. for me its a distinctive difference between communication.. but, yes I agree they will call your name.

I also, wanted to say if one is present in the home its not uncommon for others to be there..too..
Thank you for sharing.

Old 31-08-2012, 10:23 PM
korryn92

I used to not be able to tell the difference between spirits and the living but now they have a different feeling. It sounds weird but thats the only way I can explain it LOL because they can sound just like the living sometimes but I know they are not because it feels like a spirit talking.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
I used to not be able to tell the difference between spirits and the living but now they have a different feeling. It sounds weird but thats the only way I can explain it LOL because they can sound just like the living sometimes but I know they are not because it feels like a spirit talking.

I think thats normal. When Angels take human form they look just like people.. Im thankful that souls are transparent for me. Yes, telepathy is a good thing it helps to seperate and discern.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Seeker
I have seen then in the corner of my eyes and once in front of me, but i can feel their presents.Some have a more of a tendency to visit me in dreams. lol
Old 07-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter
I have seen then in the corner of my eyes and once in front of me, but i can feel their presents.Some have a more of a tendency to visit me in dreams. lol
Thank you for sharing
All The Glory Belongs To God
Old 07-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Knower
Thumbs up corner ov eye

no toolite,,,,, i didnt post this in auras ,,i think lol
Old 07-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz
no toolite,,,,, i didnt post this in auras ,,i think lol

I think you should.. it sounds like that you may get more feedback there because you stated a tiny shiny dot. Maybe someone has seen the same thing and can share their experience with you..

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!