Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Master
It does appear that way, Kate.

Xan

Old 05-12-2011, 08:46 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Does telling a flower lover, "Hey there's an infinite field of flowers just inside if you're interested." mean I'm negating whatever flowers are being enjoyed at the moment?

Xan
It is suggesting that what they are doing is less, in your opinion, that what you believe they should be doing.. you are luring them away from what they are doing with the expectation of something 'greater'..

Suppose you simply suggested something like: I see that you like to experience flowers.. 'may i share a way to get the most out of whatever experiences you choose'?..

Just a suggestion...... Be well..
Old 06-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
sound... no truth or substance for you? but for me.
Xan
I dont know Xan ... it was someone else's story, made up, about me, and which also involved you ... I cant know if you believe it?
Old 06-12-2011, 07:54 AM
Master
I dont believe people are made up of different substances or the universe for that matter.
We can deny everything we want in the name of absolute subjectivity or jusr for spite
Old 06-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Does telling a flower lover, "Hey there's an infinite field of flowers just inside if you're interested." mean I'm negating whatever flowers are being enjoyed at the moment?
Kate... I'm sorry that you seem to take my expressions as personal insults when that is certainly not my intention.
Xan
Hi again Xan
I have more time to respond now that I am home from work. After i posted this morning about 'our expressions being lost to each other 'I experienced a great sadness rush over me as i walked out the door.

Through my eyes there is nothing for you to be sorry about. Naturally, we both take a very different approach in how we participate and contribute on the boards, however my observations tell me the amount of time we spend questioning each others posts is probably equal. My post above there wasn’t intended to insult you but it obviously affected you in a way which was less than 'likable'. Once again, my reaction to your posts is no more resistant than your reaction to mine …
I will be very honest and say that sometimes I find your posts quite dismissive and, as I shared with you a little while back, sometimes you appear to be a little passive aggressive in what seems to be a concentrated effort to ‘teach’ others, and have them understand, and want to know your experience, however, I definitely do not experience you being intentionally insulting.

With every respect, I don’t find your method of teaching particularly effective for me … not here on the boards anyway ... and that is just the way it is. That's not to say I dont learn from you ... it just happens spontaneously though and not through you trying to teach me.
It is obvious by your wide following here in the community that others do embrace your ‘teaching’ and I truly celebrate that for those people. I hope my decision to be open and honest with you here doesn’t attract judgmental comments but if it does well so be it … another learning moment to be had I suppose …

In regards to your question surrounding the flowers … in your original post you made reference to the love you experience being ‘pure’ compared to other experiences of love … in my world, one flower is not more ‘pure’ than another … the ones inside may be more showy, fragrant etc but no more a flower than the ones I am allowing myself to embrace in that moment you speak of … can you appreciate that alongside what you experience?

Last edited by sound : 06-12-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:39 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hi again Xan
I have more time to respond now that I am home from work. After i posted this morning about 'our expressions being lost to each other 'I experienced a great sadness rush over me as i walked out the door.

Through my eyes there is nothing for you to be sorry about. Naturally, we both take a very different approach in how we participate and contribute on the boards, however my observations tell me the amount of time we spend questioning each others posts is probably equal. My post above there wasn’t intended to insult you but it obviously affected you in a way which was less than 'likable'. Once again, my reaction to your posts is no more resistant than your reaction to mine …
I will be very honest and say that sometimes I find your posts quite dismissive and, as I shared with you a little while back, sometimes you appear to be a little passive aggressive in what seems to be a concentrated effort to ‘teach’ others, and have them understand, and want to know your experience, however, I definitely do not experience you being intentionally insulting.

With every respect, I don’t find your method of teaching particularly effective for me … not here on the boards anyway ... and that is just the way it is. That's not to say I dont learn from you ... it just happens spontaneously though and not through you trying to teach me.
It is obvious by your wide following here in the community that others do embrace your ‘teaching’ and I truly celebrate that for those people. I hope my decision to be open and honest with you here doesn’t attract judgmental comments but if it does well so be it … another learning moment to be had I suppose …

In regards to your question surrounding the flowers … in your original post you made reference to the love you experience being ‘pure’ compared to other experiences of love … in my world, one flower is not more ‘pure’ than another … the ones inside may be more showy, fragrant etc but no more a flower than the ones I am allowing myself to embrace in that moment you speak of … can you appreciate that alongside what you experience?
Hi Kate: I have deep respect for you, and for such positive integrity.. you have, through the voice if Love and compassion, described the same understanding i have, but.. i lack your gift for delicacy, for compassionate intimacy, yet it is present in the intentions of my postings.. if i might be so fortunate, i would ask to add my voice to your own.. not to impose, but to invite a walk through the 'flowers' of our experiences, and to simply appreciate the flowers for what 'they are'..

Be well..
Old 06-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
I dont believe people are made up of different substances or the universe for that matter.
We can deny everything we want in the name of absolute subjectivity or jusr for spite

This is an unusual post hybrid.
Can I ask please, do you mean 'We can deny everything we want' ... or ... 'We can deny anything we want' ?

If you mean 'everything' why would we deny that which we want just to be spiteful? What purpose does that serve?
Old 06-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Master
sound: After i posted this morning about 'our expressions being lost to each other' I experienced a great sadness rush over me as i walked out the door.

I appreciate your sadness, Kate.

Through my eyes there is nothing for you to be sorry about. Naturally, we both take a very different approach in how we participate and contribute on the boards, however my observations tell me the amount of time we spend questioning each others posts is probably equal.

I expect so.

My post above there wasn’t intended to insult you but it obviously affected you in a way which was less than 'likable'.

Not really. I had no like or not like feeling about it... just recognizing that what I was describing didn't seem substantial to you, although it is for me in my experience.

Once again, my reaction to your posts is no more resistant than your reaction to mine …

But Kate, I don't feel resistant to your posts, and I don't take our disagreement personally.

That is right, no insult or judgment from me.

Whatever way it seems, I am not trying to be a teacher, but sharing from my own growth and experience. It's never my intention to negate where someone is in their own growth, but I have a passion for letting people know of further possibilities.
Whether that's a flaw or a blessing.......

For sure... always learning, one way or another.

I appreciate the beauty of each flower and I grow roses in the summer myself... some more showy and fragrant than others.

But sometimes they get bugs or fungus on their leaves, and even without that the lovely blossoms don't last very long, and from now until late spring... well.....

Forgive me for saying once again, there is love that is bug-free and lasts forever. This is the love I keep pointing toward... not because I think the love you experience is not beautiful but simply because there's more.

I respect and value you and your ways, Kate, although perhaps I haven't said that before. I appreciate your study of Seth, the Freedom thread and others; and many of your questions and comments show a wisdom and light friendliness I find good.

I can't promise I won't respond to your comments in the future because whatever I say comes from my sense of the moment... but I am aware that sometimes I rub you the wrong way. Please forgive....

blessings
Xan

Old 07-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Master
Love is simply letting life be life, anything else is just like decorations on a x-mas tree, its all pretty to look at.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
... just recognizing that what I was describing didn't seem substantial to you, although it is for me in my experience

Yes! Thats exactly what I glean from/recognize in your responses to my posts at different times … we have more in common than we realize obviously lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Whatever way it seems, I am not trying to be a teacher, but sharing from my own growth and experience. It's never my intention to negate where someone is in their own growth, but I have a passion for letting people know of further possibilities. Whether that's a flaw or a blessing...

… there is always potential for further possibilities for all of us, beyond what we have already realized … ‘our passion can become addictive and determine our behaviour’ says Lancy Prabhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Forgive me for saying once again, there is love that is bug-free and lasts forever. This is the love I keep pointing toward... not because I think the love you experience is not beautiful but simply because there's more

The flower is the love … is the experience … the bug doesn’t make it less pure, in fact, the bug is a pure bug and fungi pure fungi … there is always more Xan … for you too :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I respect and value you and your ways, Kate, although perhaps I haven't said that before. I appreciate your study of Seth, the Freedom thread and others; and many of your questions and comments show a wisdom and light friendliness I find good

Thanks for your expression of appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I can't promise I won't respond to your comments in the future because whatever I say comes from my sense of the moment ... but I am aware that sometimes I rub you the wrong way.
Please forgive ...
blessings
Xan

There are no such expectations placed upon you Xan … no where have I expressed that I want you to stop responding to all of my comments … I have asked that you don’t answer for others if I specifically ask another person a question, however I realize I am not at liberty to insist that doesn’t happen … in my experience, it can be quite inhibiting when that occurs and some can easily lose their confidence to capture that ‘speaking’ moment for themselves … that’s the nature of forum boards too though, I understand that … it doesn’t hurt to raise it now and then though and think about whether or not that is likely to happen ...

In regards to rubbing me the wrong way ... yep lol sometimes ... I learn from that too as much as i struggle to admit ... sand paper magic :) there is no wrong or right way really ... we all have our unique way ... sometimes we manage to keep in step with each other and at other times, that rhythm is simply lost ...

Return blessings
Kate

Last edited by sound : 07-12-2011 at 11:01 AM.