Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-01-2012, 03:57 AM
Patroclus

I can assure you all that this is telepathic issue. Trust me, I know how it seems. I am a completely rational and sensible person who bases my entire life around logic. When this started happening, it was amazing. My guides encouraged me and everything was great. The problem is, I started doing it too often and getting a little too good at it. I would constantly bother other people by forcing them to listen to my thoughts (on accident). It got to the point where everytime I thought of somebody, it was like we were having a complete conversation, except I have been told I am much more annoying in my head.

My guides fear that I am disturbing the fabric of which the way the world works. It is too easy for me to do it, it is such a problem that it has consumed me. If telling a Doctor that I am schizo or something will subdue this part of my brain, then I guess I will do that.But I am very meticulous about everything in my life, too much so in fact. If I wasn't absolutely sure the problem was telepathic, I find it hard to believe I would be here.

For those of you that have helped, just by your responses, I could tell I came to a good place. I can tell people here actually are legit about having experience. To those I am thankful. To the people who have offered doubt, I understand why but I assure you this is not a mental problem. I would give anything to slow the stream of thoughts I am having and return to my beautiful life. Life is amazing, and I just don't see myself ever taking my own life. I may feel that way sometimes, but lord knows I would NEVER do it. I guess its just an over-dramatic way I used to express my feelings.

Again, I can tell this place is the place to be. For all of the positive input, I am grateful. If anybody has more to add, good or bad, I would love to hear it. I can use all the help and motivation I can get right now. I just want to get a job, have a girlfriend, raise a family and live a normal life. Telepathy is just not for me. I just don't want to have this ability :(