Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Ralph

Here are some things I know about the Dragon (I've seen him a few times).
- His element is fire (he can spit fire from his mouth)
- He moves around by means of 'the Flying Carpet' (maybe that's the reason why some people mistakenly think his element is air also)
- His eyes have being taken from him and being guarded (or used) by 'the Master of Darkness' (a high spirit directly connected with the Devil)
- 'Chaos' (a female high spirit) has a task which is 'to look for the eyes of the Dragon' (probably because she is together with 'the Dolphin' responsible to 'transport' human souls to the earth and on that path to the earth they (we) have to cross 'the Darkness')

All in all I think what the cards are trying to tell you is you should come more in contact with your 'darker' self. Maybe you have been focusing on 'the light' a lot and to 'Balance' yourself out better you should maybe embrase more darker things like jealousy or egocentrism. I know it sounds strange because these are considered 'bad' things but it all has to do with that 'Balance'. I therefore would also recommend not to go 'to deep' into finding that inner Dragon. Imo you can never focus on 'the light' too much but even I can't deny there is 'Balance'.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:21 AM
7-Days-Luck

Ya know, when I just saw this thread and think about 'Inner Dragon'. It reminds me of my friend from Sweden who's got his own spirit, which is his essence of something. And it's a black dragon spirit. My friend also told me, when he met a psychic at a fair when he was young, that psychic told him he has a black dragon with him.

He only spotted the dragon last year where I help made him realize he has the gift of the psychic healer. Then, he got more interested in psychic and gone through meditation. Well, whatever he did, he somehow opened up -something- that allowed his energy to flow better and that's when he is able to see that black dragon spirit behind him. He said the spirit is attached to his spine. At first, I warned him it might be some devil since he mentioned the color 'black'. He told me the dragon spirit is quite friendly and helps to keep other spirits away. So far till now, nothing bad happened, so I guess, that must be his inner spirit, aka, Inner Dragon

Yeah, he said the spirit told him that he is a part of him, born from his deepest feelings and inner person.

I am not confirmed if that is called an 'Inner Dragon', but it IS a black dragon XD
Old 09-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
7 days

Hmmm, that's very interesting. In your opinion, is there such a thing as a dragon spirit? I think i'm going to have to look more into that. It seems to resonate with me more and I would really like to look into that!
Old 09-08-2014, 07:03 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Imber
7 days

Hmmm, that's very interesting. In your opinion, is there such a thing as a dragon spirit? I think i'm going to have to look more into that. It seems to resonate with me more and I would really like to look into that!
I think Inner Dragon is just like people who have the spirit animals. I mean, I do believe that each of us has inner guardian, guide, muse, inspiration XD Maybe for my friend, he just so happen to have one that is probably a black dragon.

He said the dragon djinn thing also feeds of his energy, but it's mostly to use his energy to able to help view the world better. Imagine the dragon is the one flying about in the world while my friend views through the dragon's eyes. I see it as a more safer way for my psychic friend too, since his soul is not splitting into an astral projection and his body won't be so vulnerable to spirits taking over. And he also said the dragon likes to get him aroused just to tease him, but he doesn't do that all the time.

Whoops, am talking another story lol XD to answer your question properly. I DO believe there is such thing as a dragon spirit, which I prefer calling a guardian. I don't think I have one, or maybe I dun notice since I have yet to channel my energy at that effective level yet. Sure, I remember having some slight energy vibrations, mostly sudden heat flowing through my body or sudden warm shivers. But that could just be my regular body acting weird pft.

For all I know, me and my friend, we are both artists. For my friend, he doesn't seem to have imagination of an inspiration guide, but he IS gifted as a psychic healer and bet all psychics are gifted their guardians, spirits animals and so. For me, I like imagine having an inspiration guide but I might not have any of my own XD

I would do a real astral projection/meditation, but, am too scared to do so, cos, I dun wanna risk having a spirit taking over my body. I got stuff I wanna do in this world first 8O Though I really wanna do it TTATT

I've been through astral projection, almost, where I can feel myself lifting out but can't really open eyes yet. At that time, I felt a 'company', I am not sure who or what it is, but it's a good being.
Well if ya are curious of that story and maybe ya might have that same experience as mine, just let me know and I will post a quote of my story in my next reply :)

Sorry for the long reply XD i tend to endlessly type things, blame these hyper fingers of mine lol
Old 02-09-2014, 09:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Imber
GypsyButterfly,

How would you find your inner dragon?

Hi, Emerald. I apologize for not responding to this sooner. I'm not on this forum much & just now saw your query. I've been interested in dragons since I was a kid. There are many cultures which mention dragons. I believe they did exist & possibly still do. I'm not sure about tapping into my inner dragon. It's a new concept to me. Will need to do some research on it.