Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 07-03-2013, 01:51 PM
Angels3

Question Dream with unreconizable word??

I should of wrote it all down when I woke up and stupidly didn't but there are parts I still remember. It was me and about 20 other people canoeing up a river that looked like the grand canyon at night. 10+ of them were our guides and the rest of us were "outsiders" (non Native American). As we were going up the river they told us a story about how they gave something up (forgot) to outsiders because their children could no longer understand them. I was looking at the sides of the canyon when I saw 3 men on a ledge staring at us. They seemed spirit like and all of the guides acknowledged them silently. One was an older man with silver hair, one was middle aged with black hair and the other was a young man who looked "hardened" by the world all sporting grim looks. When we finally got to shore there was food and everybody was saying something like "mae saung mae gan eh" before the dream ended. "mae saung mae gan eh" was ringing in my ears when I woke up so I quickly wrote it down. Now usually I don't bother with dreams but in this case I have to try to figure out what this was. Never in my life have I seen the faces I did and I can eerily remember some of them. It seemed like they didn't want us there but something told them to take us. I dunno, its starting to get fuzzy now but I'm wondering if anyone has come across this word or the story before.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Suspended
Your feeling as if you are an "Outsider". You don't feel fully accepted and may feel "hardened" because of that. Self intergration awaits, if every one sang "mae saung mae gan eh" together.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Angels3

Well the dream didn't really feel like a dream that connected with my subconscious. It felt more like an actual event that happened because of the amount of detail I remember in the little things. I literary was an outsider because I wasn't part of their tribe.. I was kind of like an explorer. I'm doing research on the area and everything that I've read so far about it matches exactly with what I saw in my dream. Thanks for the reply :)!
Old 08-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Suspended
All dreams channel through our "subconscious". The Spirits speek through that channel that is within all of us. That is how they communicate with us. The need for self intergration is important here, you are an explorer, finding more about yourself. Follow your Guides.