Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-09-2017, 04:02 AM
Master

[quote=GreenGazer]
No group of people no matter how blessed by the holy spirit can be 100% infallible. Even the Apostles themselves made grave errors and mistakes sometimes. It didn't "damn" them did it? The influence of Satan is so pervasive in every aspect of the way we run this world. So much blinding garbage is shoved into our senses from the food we eat to water we drink to the FDA (and equivalent entities)"approved" drugs we consume to the propaganda we all swallow to the endless promotion of hate of our fellow man... I think the blood of Jesus will cover over an unfathomable amount of sin and after the dust settles

/QUOTE]

The apostles made errors....and that is because they couldn't totaly understand what they were being taught, because they were still very much under the mind control and influence of very nasty dark beings.
Where as if they had have received sufficient of the holy spiritual energy, straight from creator, they would have been able to easily overcome the dark ones who so constantly surround us and who endeavor to turn our thoughts away from creators loving way of being, to the unloving pleasures and allurements of this world.

They would have been walking in the power of the holy Ghost, the christ energy....which is not jesus of Nazareth.....jesus got his christing energy straight from creator.....which the made him jesus a "christed being".....not jesus christ.

The blood of jesus wont or wouldn't cover over anything. "BUT" the true "SON" of god/creator.....the holy spiritual ""ENERGY""....the one that GOD/CREATOR is well pleased in can sort it.....by empowering us, by transforming us into define beings. ...which would make us his chosen ones, his children.
Because at this very moment we are not his children nor devine, we are only naturaly formed beings, creations and children of our biological parents.
Creator did not create us, our biological parents did, via the potentiality given to them by creator ...our folks created us in their image, so we are like them natural loving type of beings not devine.

Got would like to make us devine by transforming us into devine beings by "transforming us/reconstructing" us, the invisible energetic soul'form that we are.

Can anyone else explain it better than I can....if you can please do.
Regards neil.

Ps..I would also say that any person that has sufficient quantities of the holy spiritual energies, will be 100% infallible. And why exactly, well because, the holy spiritual christing energy, transforms/reconstructs us the invisible 'soulself' being, into the likeness of creator/god entity itself.

And what is creator....creator is all loving, all holy & and all merciful. ....creator entity is perfect in every way, and wants to transform us into the same as.

SIMPLEEEEEE.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Knower

Babylon represents this world system and all false religions. I believe the end times religion is New Age. All paths lead to God. Luciferian...That is Babylon
Old 05-09-2017, 06:27 AM
Master

I believe the concept of end times....(especially the biblical interpretation of end time)....is twisted.

2000 yrs later ....and billions of people here on earth are still waiting for end times and the second coming of the jesus.
Not to mention hundreds of billions of people living in some not so beautiful locations in the realms without the flesh....still constructing churches, mosques, shrines to jesus, Allah, shiva and the likes...etc etc...and waiting while cursing under their breath, as to where their beloved saviors are.
And with every cursing breath, they find themselves growing darker moment by moment....there is so much not known by the peoples of the earth, as to how they can become traped in twilight locations, for tens of hundreds of years, waiting patiently for their savior to appear, whilst loathing and cursing in anger, for not being greated by savior after leaving the flesh, and placed at the right hand side of their god.

The end times are to do with transitioning from fleshly form. ..end times are to do with us being rid of dark beings...that so constantly surround us and endeavor to turn our thoughts away from creator and creators way of love, to the unloving pleasures and allurements of this world.

Regards again people.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:53 AM
Suspended
Who have seen creator or known him? Isn't all imagination? All assumption are not touching the edge of the truth. Holy Spirit from creator isn't also imagination? How can you assume something that you don't know him?
Old 05-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Master
I think your right GadGirl.
I'm thinking in terms of timeline, and post "Rapture", involving the humanity remaining during the "Day of the Lord". Wherein the prophesies of the angel, to the prophet Daniel, are being fulfilled.
From Daniel chapter 7, on.
Which are in agreement with prophesies in John's Revelation.
Also called, "Daniel's 70th week".

Neil, I'm sorry about your encounters, but consider this...
"God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all."

One word from the Son causes these beings to flee, and scatter.
He lives inside us through the Holy Spirit.
He vanquishes the enemy. Just as He exhibited when on earth, bodily. Sending them to the pit...

He's returning bodily again. Meanwhile, He lives in us when we confess Him.

We are observant today of the end times prophesies being fulfilled.

Time?
As the physicists tell us today, it is illusory. As is the material world, in which we find ourselves.

"If you believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord, and confess Him with your mouth, you shall be saved.
For with the heart one believes unto righteousness.
And with the mouth, confesses, unto salvation."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Master

From morpheus.

QUOTE=Morpheus]I think your right GadGirl.
I'm thinking in terms of timeline, and post "Rapture", involving the humanity remaining during the "Day of the Lord". Wherein the prophesies of the angel, to the prophet Daniel, are being fulfilled.
From Daniel chapter 7, on.
Which are in agreement with prophesies in John's Revelation.
Also called, "Daniel's 70th week".

Neil, I'm sorry about your encounters, but consider this...
"God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

One word from the Son causes these beings to flee and scatter.
He lives inside us through the Holy Spirit.
He vanquishes the enemy. Just as He exhibited when on earth, bodily. Sending them to the pit.

He's returning bodily again.

We are observant of the end times prophesies being fulfilled.

Time? As the physicists tell us today, it is illusory. As is the material world in which we find ourselves.[/quote]
----------------------------------------
From my self

Morpheus...
.more of the same biblical and scientific quotes, and nothing profound said, from any experiences of yours...DO YOU HAVE ANY..?

And not a question from you about what I keep talking about.

I "had been" expecting as much once more.
Old 05-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Master
Neil?

Your statements about "dark beings" are redundant.

Anyone also can just read the daily news about dark behavior and workings.

Will you focus on the Truth, and the Light?
Or on the redundant..?

It's about focus.

That's right. Quotes.
Here's another. To the confessor, and believer...
"HE THAT IS IN YOU IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Neil?

Your statements about "dark beings" are redundant.

Anyone also can just read the daily news about dark behavior and workings.

Will you focus on the Truth, and the Light?
Or on the redundant..?

It's about focus.

That's right. Quotes.
Here's another. To the confessor, and believer...
"HE THAT IS IN YOU IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD".

As you say morph....but time will tell......and for me that is not far off, soon as my folks are off the planet, then ill be leaving as well....SMILES TO THAT
Old 05-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Suspended
Someone here talk of love if he get killed by the others first, I don't see that how he can tell us about what is the creater's love again? And he never know a bit of creator.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
First, God's Word is true, which He has protected and preserved in the world, and through the ages.
Who Jesus is, incarnate.

Second, people have often pointed in judgement to the Catholic Church, which has failed the Lord in different ways through the ages, but we all have in different ways, also. As the Word itself says.

No one is perfect. No one denomination either, including that, " 1% ", involving "The Watchtower", so called.
Saved means rescued, Grace means, "unmerited favor".

We can know we're in the last days, having to do with the global community and unity in the world, through technologies.
A "Tower of Babel" situation existing. All the world is, "Babylon".
What are we seeing regarding the weather? Climate? About which Jesus Himself spoke of in prophecy, as well as what we read elsewhere, such as in the Book of Revelation.

The "beast" and, "Babylon"? These both involve a united humanity and involving a political system, as someone already cited. The, "Mark of the Beast" is something which will be instituted and readily complied with by most of humanity, as an attempt towards safety, and self preservation.

I've often brought up the Wachowski's work as illustration of our situation, but one might cite other cinematic work also. Concerning "the beast", the movie, "The Island of Dr. Moreau" may be used.
Concerning Evolution, time is irrelevant compared with the greater reality of Eternity.
That which is apart from time, ( and space ).
Humanity is a fallen situation... fallen from unity with God and Heaven, and an angelic situation, and state. This organic, animal/mammal situation is the consequence of "the fall", which began in the angelic realm.
Physics also tell us today, since Einstein, that the material world in time and space is illusory. Or, "The Matrix".

A generated, and lesser reality.

Regarding also what GadGirl posted, if Babylon is equated with the world, then what is the scripture about when The Almighty declares, " Come out of her my people!"