Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Seeker

how am i supposed to clear this huge block in my heart chakra?

what modalities like reiki and such help remove blocks in the heart chakra? My heart chakra is literally all the way closed and which means I have trouble accepting any amount of love. it's hard to live like this. all I want is the block to disappear. what should I do? acupuncture or something? ayuahuasca? I tried reiki the other day. it was so cool. when she put her hand over my heart I could feel the energy block moving around and wanting to come out. I didn't feel comfortable enough to cry near her tbh. maybe I should try that again. man. this sucks. I can't live. please help.
Old 26-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Meditation? I would stay away from ayuhuasca, it is way too strong you want to remove the block gently. If Reiki worked for you and you can afford it try it once again until it works.
Old 27-03-2017, 05:55 PM
Master
Fish

babaji,

In order to feel love you need to express love.
It's like breathing - in order to receive air into your lungs, first you need to expel the air that's in there.

Do the spiritual practices that help you to express love.
In meditation think about someone you love and focus on them until you feel love happening.
Or think of your physical heart that pump that beats all the time 24/7 and send love to it. When you think of your body cells with love, they will start to get warm because every cell is alive and responds your thoughts and moods and intentions.

If you are into worship, try devotion. Spent time with the places, people and objects that bring out a feeling of love in you. Read inspiring books, play inspiring music.

Go to a support group and get lots of hugs.

Play with a dog - they love to give and receive love.

If you want somebody to help you open your heart, you need someone who has it open already, someone who just radiates love. And just by being around them their energy is going to go into you and inspire you to open your heart - because it isn't that your heart chakra opens and you follow, no that's backwards, it's your own expression of love that opens your heart chakra.

Uma
Old 27-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Master
those (prior posts) are good advisings babaji.
i'm thinking that you don't have a "blockage" that needs to be removed,
but what you've had is a tightening of an aperture. it may be like when
you get the wind knocked out of you, and the lung muscles get tight and
won't expand for some amount of time. the thing to do is be patient,
and show loving acceptance to your heart chakra mechanism... let it
relax and open of it's own accord, and not through force. it'll happen.
Old 27-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
babaji,

In order to feel love you need to express love.
It's like breathing - in order to receive air into your lungs, first you need to expel the air that's in there.

Do the spiritual practices that help you to express love.
In meditation think about someone you love and focus on them until you feel love happening.
Or think of your physical heart that pump that beats all the time 24/7 and send love to it. When you think of your body cells with love, they will start to get warm because every cell is alive and responds your thoughts and moods and intentions.

If you are into worship, try devotion. Spent time with the places, people and objects that bring out a feeling of love in you. Read inspiring books, play inspiring music.

Go to a support group and get lots of hugs.

Play with a dog - they love to give and receive love.

]If you want somebody to help you open your heart, you need someone who has it open already, someone who just radiates love. And just by being around them their energy is going to go into you and inspire you to open your heart - because it isn't that your heart chakra opens and you follow, no that's backwards, it's your own expression of love that opens your heart chakra.

Uma
how would I go about finding someone like this. I thought about this before I think it might work.
Old 27-03-2017, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by babaji
how would I go about finding someone like this. I thought about this before I think it might work.
They do exist. Basically anyone who is kind, compassionate, sincere, cares about others...
And there is also my Guru who is extremely heart-centered. If you feel a connection with him you can even receive his heart energy across the internet (or even by thinking of him). At this moment he is streaming online (see my link below sig)

also - chanting, singing sacred, worshipful songs is a great way to open the heart
"opening the heart" is letting the love flow
My Guru also uses lots of sanhas with plenty of chanting to do that, and also to focus the mind, so meditation comes easily in a very loving sacred space

p.s. but even if someone sends you energy to boost your heart chakra, you will still need to work on maintaining and increasing that because if you get depressed or angry or whatever (negative) that chakra will close up again until you express the beautiful emotions
Old 27-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I read somewhere if you want to love others you have to first love yourself - makes sense?
Old 28-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Master

Dear Babaji
I agree with all that Uma says. All the advice offered here is very good.
Am holding a rose quartz and sending you some pink love energy with prayers to help you start this process gently.
With love
Old 28-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreidebrei
I read somewhere if you want to love others you have to first love yourself - makes sense?

i've seen this too. [and it makes sense.]
in searching for a source of the quote, i found none.
it seems to be a common wisdom type sentiment.
here's a page which speaks of the idea:
http://exploringyourmind.com/first-l...n-love-others/
Old 28-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Guide
Hello Babaji

I made a post this evening called "heart chakra meditation" in this same aura and chakras forum. (Coincidence?). I found incredibly moving. Try it and see what happens. The other thing I think would work wonders is cranio sacral therapy.