Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-03-2017, 03:03 AM
Experiencer

God does not care if I go to hell

My previous topics were just way too long for anyone to bother reading and replying to. Therefore, I will make this topic which summarizes my point I wish to discuss. I am not lying when I said that I have looked into everything I possibly could with an honest open mind and heart. I am still undecided on the existence of God and the afterlife. So why wouldn't God reveal himself to me and his truth for someone like me who does indeed have an honest open mind and heart? It makes no sense to me unless God is uncaring, unloving, etc. and he doesn't really care that I go to hell for not believing and not serving him.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
My previous topics were just way too long for anyone to bother reading and replying to. Therefore, I will make this topic which summarizes my point I wish to discuss. I am not lying when I said that I have looked into everything I possibly could with an honest open mind and heart. I am still undecided on the existence of God and the afterlife. So why wouldn't God reveal himself to me and his truth for someone like me who does indeed have an honest open mind and heart? It makes no sense to me unless God is uncaring, unloving, etc. and he doesn't really care that I go to hell for not believing and not serving him.

Hi Matt,

Excuse me for saying more directly that you're quite prone to negativity. Maybe you've encounter certain types of difficulties in life. I don't blame for that but I do blame the cause. I think it's better for me to tell my story and then you can compare my with your so that you can see what's call bring the someone from hell to heaven. I thanks for Jesus, his help means: he's my true Savior.

My story:
I was at my best quality of thinking when I was 14 years old. From that time my intelligence went to hell, caused by human greediness. I was pitfall by my family members that's by my father's concubine, she use black magic or under medium to reduce my intelligence to half . Then the second year even further.....and on....

At that condition I can't studied well and when I was working another person of my family member treated me not less than her, he asked the medium to keep my spirit into the a model coffin. So all my fortune or undertaking or anything that should be good then were go to hell.

If I'm in the battlefield or around there, and if I'm not death I still have hope. But I'm at a different unknown or unseen field of difficulties or facing hell , as I was so young I had no advisor or councillor to tell me what should I preventing all these harm. And I lose all from my success in my life.

And I love Jesus, it's him who gives me hope when I prayed one night, I saw him approaching me on cross and sending circular light from his brain to my head and finally going into body and I could feel the pressure when entering my body cause of his high speed of entering process and the cross going to my back.

Few months later, Buddha going into my body. They're all saw by my own naked eyes or third eye. After that they didn't help me to restore my intelligence or to make me rich but only keep me safe from danger. Then God Jehovah, the creator Light Energy or Light Power and Good Energy( in energy form) protect me and as my mentors, further more transferred all their dharma energy techniques to me. I shall stress here ,I never hope or ask anything from them but they are willing to give to me. So how grateful I'm to my mentors.

After nearly forty years they're staying with me (integrated with me). Now my intelligence are back for certain degree from my former intelligence. That's when I'm at my early age, God Jehovah at the same time increase his arrangement to reduce my intelligence but he collected and kept it at some place and has returned to me two years ago.

Now I'm able to fight all bad Gods on earth or in the universe. I'm using my dharma energy techniques given by my mentors to rearrange the spiritual realm and has millions of bad Gods surrendered to me and I've saved thousands of people from getting affected by diseases like Ebola, Zika, Middle East Breathing disease, that's to prevent and heal the spreading of the diseases. And to avoid a lot of nature disasters for example the typhoons, earthquake, floods.... Nearly 80 % of them has been avoided these few years.

So you see, I didn't show bad feeling of this world, but when this world needs my help (in return) I will do it care less of my own safety. What I do is endangered my life to benefit all races on earth and all Gods in the universe or on earth. Of course I eliminated a lot of them who try to endangered my life. And a lot of them were bad to repent to me and have saved by me. They're staying peacefully together in the universe heaven. Before that they're confronting all their lives to defend and keep them alive under years of survival fighting or in turmoil situations.

So you said, why God let the bad things happen? God is "not super" in some ways they have their ability limitations. What he|they can do they will do but not everything will be done according to our aspect of doing|viewpoint. God is not the "panacea" for all problems.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Matt
When did God tell you there's a hell ? The Vatican fire brigade hosed it down years ago.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
If you want to go to University you will have to study for six or seven years . If you want to run a marathon it will take months of intense effort, getting up on those cold mornings when you`d rather stay in bed and pushing through mental and physical boundaries. Seeing God is the greatest endeavour of the human being, the real purpose. But because you have asked and think you have an open mind and god hasn`t appeared, then that`s not good enough, God doesn`t love you?
Its there, it really is, but you need to put some effort in and let nothing stop you, along the journey, and by putting in genuine effort, you will gain tools that will help you achieve your goal. But standing there saying , oh i tried abit but god hasnt revealed himself so its all ****, doesnt really show the divine your resolve, it shows him you are not yet ready.
Old 08-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
If you want to go to University you will have to study for six or seven years . If you want to run a marathon it will take months of intense effort, getting up on those cold mornings when you`d rather stay in bed and pushing through mental and physical boundaries. Seeing God is the greatest endeavour of the human being, the real purpose. But because you have asked and think you have an open mind and god hasn`t appeared, then that`s not good enough, God doesn`t love you?
Its there, it really is, but you need to put some effort in and let nothing stop you, along the journey, and by putting in genuine effort, you will gain tools that will help you achieve your goal. But standing there saying , oh i tried abit but god hasnt revealed himself so its all ****, doesnt really show the divine your resolve, it shows him you are not yet ready.

What is the point one can ask of 'believing'. It would be better surely if this thing called 'god' would show itself to the whole world in one unmistakäble act - repeated in all generations if necessary - and thus allow the human race to get on with meeting a combined goal.

We've really wasted 2000+ years fighting, killing, burning and squabbling about something of which we KNOW nothing. There may well be those who say they know there is a god but I'm not one of them and I don't see the point in such a 'heavenly future'.

Poor old Adam, sent down to till the ground all on his own.

Suggesting that studying for years is the only way to get to know or comprehend something which we not only don't understand but also can't imagine borders on the edge of intolerance. As we know or can at least assume, neither bachelor Jesus (of the Bible, if you believe it) or any of his twelve male followers went to university to study theology.

As long as the Church and their members (any of them) live in palaces, and in any form conducts synodes, collects taxes, has payrolls, has officer status in the military, employees, has profit and loss accounts, bookeepers, special clothes, retirement homes, holiday excursions and so on, things won't change for the better.

All we need to replace religion with is love.

For love no-one needs to study for seven years.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen

But what else is there to convince me? I have already looked and researched into all the claimed evidence out there regarding both God/afterlife as well as the skeptics with an honest open mind and heart. That is all anyone could ever do. There is nothing more that can be done. If I remain undecided after all that, then that is the way it is and nothing more can be done.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
But what else is there to convince me? I have already looked and researched into all the claimed evidence out there regarding both God/afterlife as well as the skeptics with an honest open mind and heart. That is all anyone could ever do. There is nothing more that can be done. If I remain undecided after all that, then that is the way it is and nothing more can be done.

Amen
Old 08-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Pretty good, I have seen all of them. That's I come to tell here. I saw Jesus, Buddha, God Jehovah, the creator Light Energy, Good Energy and millions of other Gods( almost all of them are very old and handsome but a lot of them with ugly faces if you ever see them you will surely have nightmare.

You can't say, it's because you can't see and there's none and far from you. That's the wrong idea, it's because you should have to use third eyesight but not the conscious awareness of you to see God. God only shows to those he like to be saw at that time-- not for all. His body is in spiritual solid matter so naked eyes is unable to see him|them unless....... That's you have to learn the right third eye in order to see them.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Angel1

Quote:
I am not lying when I said that I have looked into everything I possibly
could with an honest open mind and heart.
I am still undecided on the existence of God and the afterlife.
So why wouldn't God reveal himself to me and his truth for someone like me who does
indeed have an honest open mind and heart?
It makes no sense to me unless God is uncaring, unloving, etc.
I love that you have an honest and open heart...so many have severe low self esteem...
and that alone keeps them from experiencing God...or let's say 'His' Divine Presence and love, along with His joy and wisdom;
what a good start you have already!

I will make it short...look within, be still...sit, wait.
Still would mean without your thoughts of yesterday and all it's problems...but so still as if cupping your hands for water...
so still as if guarding a candle in a wind.
Alert, sincere and with the expectation of your Love coming to visit.

I think you will one day find God to be shy...not uncaring.
He waits for a place in your heart and mind to make a silent place for Him to visit.
I have found He can not possibly resist love...that is God's weakness...
like a moth to a candle...your sincere love for 'Him' draws Him to you.

(This comes from direct experience, not from any book I've read.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...your sincere love for 'Him' draws Him to you.

(This comes from direct experience, not from any book I've read.)
Thank you ma'm.