Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-03-2017, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Otherworldly beings unable to reach me?

I am not a spiritual person neither do I do stuff like meditation, channeling, etc. But does that come with a costy prize? For example, when I had a few visitation dreams from deceased ones and an unknown being, there was no verbal or telepathic conversation and they seemed to be unable to communicate with me except through physical touch or facial expressions. Is this because of a lack of spiritual development within me?
Old 30-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I am not a spiritual person neither do I do stuff like meditation, channeling, etc. But does that come with a costy prize? For example, when I had a few visitation dreams from deceased ones and an unknown being, there was no verbal or telepathic conversation and they seemed to be unable to communicate with me except through physical touch or facial expressions. Is this because of a lack of spiritual development within me?

Good afternoon Slayeroflight

"Otherworldly beings unable to reach me?
I had a few visitation dreams from deceased ones and an unknown being"

Learn to trust in yourself
Old 30-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
i highly doubt that you're lacking in anything SOL.
you've possibly got something "extra" that has impeded your
communications in those dreams. i'm thinking that you've acquired
a kind of 'programming' which hampers the free flow of information
to you from loving spirit. this could be thought of as 'instincts'
which you've had ingrained into your subconscious throughout
several/many lifetimes... being aware of it is the first step towards
undoing those limitations. you've made progress merely to have allowed
those dream visitations to occur, and challenge your preconceptions
of things; keep on making progress, one step at a time.
Old 31-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Lorelyen

You don't need to be a spiritual person to be aware of the world beyond. It
could be that you aren't open-hearted enough toward it that energies/entities
seem unable to make contact, bring you insights etc.

I'm very sceptical of this channelling stuff but it doesn't deny a relationship
with the cosmos and bidirectional messaging or many other things that
seem to occur through agencies beyond. Scepticism is difficult to fight but
at least acknowledgement that "there's more to it" may open the lines.

Good to be aware though.

Old 31-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It depends on your definition of Spiritual development. To keep it simple so as not to become side-tracked; you are Spirit, you are developing regardless of whether you meditate and read the books or not.

Dreams are symbolic and not literal and your 'communications' aren't always what you'd think they are, even in this realm there are such things as non-verbal communications such as body language and gestures. This is how I think your Loved Ones are communicating - non-verbally/telepathically. A simple touch can say a thousand words or only three - "I Love you," and of you look at a facial expression it can tell its own story. Let go of what you think it should be, see things for what they are. If you can feel the touch or see the facial expressions that's a Spiritual development on its own; you're not lacking in Spiritual development you're not looking at it the right way.