Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-04-2017, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
How can we help those who are asleep?

Remain true. It is the only thing that can penetrate the deepest denial.

This is good advice
Old 07-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Seeker
Why am I feeling bad and start feeling negative towards a friend.. because she repeats her patterns over and over again. I really wanna help her, but I know I cannot since she is not ready for my help. She just doesn't see that she needs help. Perhaps she doesn't want to face the truth. That makes me feel weird because I care for her, but I am unable to help her.

Should I let that go, trying to help friends and just accept that they will awake one day, perhaps? So do I just let the universe take care of it or should I be persistent in trying to help them awake?
Old 07-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by light25
Why am I feeling bad and start feeling negative towards a friend.. because she repeats her patterns over and over again. I really wanna help her, but I know I cannot since she is not ready for my help. She just doesn't see that she needs help. Perhaps she doesn't want to face the truth. That makes me feel weird because I care for her, but I am unable to help her.

Should I let that go, trying to help friends and just accept that they will awake one day, perhaps? So do I just let the universe take care of it or should I be persistent in trying to help them awake?

No worries, everything is fine. :)
It's not your business if your friend awakens or not, or keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over as she learns that's not what she actually wants. It's not your job to help her, she is learning as she is at her own pace, nothing is broken and nothing needs fixed.

When you find yourself wanting to help (fix) someone because you feel so much wiser ask yourself who is this part of you who believes something is broken in the first place and who is this part of yourself that believes it knows what's actually in the other persons highest good.

Reflecting on these beliefs that we see presented to us in the mirror of another person is a wonderful way to explore our own level of consciousness. For that that we think is broken in another is something also undeveloped in our self. We can see it in the reflection of them because it is a resonance we hold inside our own field.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
No worries, everything is fine. :)
It's not your business if your friend awakens or not, or keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over as she learns that's not what she actually wants. It's not your job to help her, she is learning as she is at her own pace, nothing is broken and nothing needs fixed.

When you find yourself wanting to help (fix) someone because you feel so much wiser ask yourself who is this part of you who believes something is broken in the first place and who is this part of yourself that believes it knows what's actually in the other persons highest good.

Reflecting on these beliefs that we see presented to us in the mirror of another person is a wonderful way to explore our own level of consciousness. For that that we think is broken in another is something also undeveloped in our self. We can see it in the reflection of them because it is a resonance we hold inside our own field.

oh I love you <3

well it is true, I have this tendency to genuinely help others, especially friends/family. I guess it's also a curse when you are too compassionate.

Well I just have people's best interest in mind. But then again perhaps what I think is their best interest, is in actuality totally different from their best interest.
So I have to let go of that specific concept what I think it's in their best interest. I might be too attached to that certain idea, instead I should just be as real as I can be and just be supportive. The rest is up to the universe.

And you're right.. maybe there is a part of me that needs help as well and I am trying to avoid helping myself first.

So that reminds me of walking my own path, filling my own cup first. Help myself first.
I like the idea that everything is fine the way it is. In that context, there is no need to change things as they are beautiful the way they are. So I just go with the natural flow of things, accept things as they are and worry less I guess.

And hopefully I can inspire them by staying true to myself.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
Beautiful Realization Light25 :)
Old 10-04-2017, 01:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
How can we help those who are 'asleep'?

By not assuming it's our business to 'wake' them or that their journeys have anything at all to do with us. Let them live their lives in the same way you want others to let you live your life.

I feel a lot of the problems we have in this world is because someone always thinks they have the better way and the right to impose that way on others (think pushy religions). Even those we disagree with have free will to think what they want to, yeah? I feel we need to accept that other people are not children requiring our superior guidance lol

Perhaps simply just minding our own gardens and leading by quiet example is enough. I prefer to try to do things that way at any rate.

Yes, this.

Topics like this are a bit offensive. Not everybodys life is sunshine and roses. When youve been screwed over, you 'awaken' to the dark side and realize things most ppl on here dont realize. Vice-versa to us on the light side, they wont 'awaken' to what we know. Its a life choice/realization, and who's to say which side has it right. We need the balance of light/dark. And just because we use the word 'dark' doesnt mean its bad.