Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-02-2015, 06:50 PM
anastaciia

Faerie Gardens

I'm really interested in planting/creating an enchanting faerie garden to welcome some friends into my backyard, any tips or tricks for creating gardens? Any help would be awesome
Old 23-02-2015, 07:00 PM
wanderlusterer

Herbs and flowers would be nice i think. Lavender, peppermint, sage, etc. Would lend some great scents to your garden.

Crystals and stones are also nice. If you're not up for the price of real crystals, you cay buy fake sizeable chunks at a fraction of the costs from ebay. Sometimes you cant even tell the difference be careful though, on dry days they could focus sunbeams and start a fire like a magnifying glass.

Water features, bird baths and bird feeders could be cool too. And a little stonehenge/fairy circle, sea shells, little paths made with broken tiles, an incense and offerings corner, the possibilities are endless.

Why not sit and meditate in the garden, and invite them to suggest what they would like. Record any sudden thoughts or images you receive for later consideration :)
Old 23-02-2015, 07:12 PM
I'm thinking of little tile path with a little house wouldn't that be cute...
with little lawn chairs...plus more flowers.
I forgot all the things a site said to do.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2015, 10:31 AM
Tsuga

... lots and lots of bells ... Website Link
Old 24-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Starlit

How about a fairy statue
Old 25-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Knower
I've read that they like Hosta plants.
Old 26-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Tsuga

Hostas' look like ideal places to hide
Old 08-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Knower
My faerie door in my garden.

Old 23-06-2015, 05:14 AM
Romeo

Your intentions and the energy you put into the garden will invite and attracts the right fairies. I had a dream about a fairy that was in my garden....I felt so much love and admiration for the little being. Such a pleasant dream
Old 22-07-2015, 03:07 AM
Knower
My dh & I currently live in a studio & have absolutely no yard. I look forward to the time when we have some land & can include a faerie garden. I'll be watching this site for recommendations.