Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 08-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaimi
I would invite you to explain to me. I would like to say yes I understand, and I thought I did a few moments ago, but maybe I'm not so sure. You have my ear.

You spoke about priests blessing holy water and I would ad but some one like me who reads the cards is um is going to hell I'm not saying I know what's going on but I value SF as a place where the new awakening seems to be happening
Old 08-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Knower
I see. Thank you. I like this place because some I have met are like minded, others not but both offer perspective.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't really know much about tarot but sometimes I use an app to pull a card or spread, read the descriptions, fit the pieces together, and end up getting a clear picture of my situation. :)

I've never had any problems so maybe I'm one of those naturals, though like I said I'm just an amateur lol. Thinking about becoming more seriously involved though.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder
I do readings for myself all the time ! I'm new to tarot though but so far my readings for myself have been accurate . I just pick 3 cards that feel like are calling out to me & try to piece them together that fits my situation . I just picked it up one day because I felt drawn to it ! I'm glad I did because it has brought me closer to my guides & helped better my intuition hehe. I know some ppl may feel afraid to try tarot because of how it's prohibited in the bible , I know I was scared at first as well . But if you give it a chance it can be helpful ! There are many things out there that could give someone that one push they might need . So what doesn't work for others may work for some ! Everyone's experiences are different . I wouldn't let fear get in the way of you bettering yourself or discovering more ways that could be helpful on your journey . ♡♪
Old 08-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softheart
I do readings for myself all the time ! I'm new to tarot though but so far my readings for myself have been accurate . I just pick 3 cards that feel like are calling out to me & try to piece them together that fits my situation . I just picked it up one day because I felt drawn to it ! I'm glad I did because it has brought me closer to my guides & helped better my intuition hehe. I know some ppl may feel afraid to try tarot because of how it's prohibited in the bible , I know I was scared at first as well . But if you give it a chance it can be helpful ! There are many things out there that could give someone that one push they might need . So what doesn't work for others may work for some ! Everyone's experiences are different . I wouldn't let fear get in the way of you bettering yourself or discovering more ways that could be helpful on your journey . ♡♪

Well said Softheart Everyone has a path they must travel and you should never encourage others to follow your path or discourage others from not following the path they are on. It is in this balance humanity will find harmony.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 09-03-2015, 01:07 AM
crimsonuniverse

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarRobin
What are your thoughts on it? I have a deck of Tarot cards and in the guide book, it says you can read the cards for anyone, including yourself, but to make sure your not being bias when choosing a card, by which I mean reading it and deciding you don't like the message, so you choose one you do like. I thought that was fair. I read them for myself and I just chose the ones I was drawn to, turned them over to see what each one was, not swapping, no cheating and it was a positive reading.

I just wonder because Ouija boards get a bad name and sometimes Tarot do.

Imho...

There are many divinatory tools. Some people are drawn to one and not other, or visa versa. From my point of view, you use what feels right and comfortable. Usually you're drawn to it because it's energy fits with yours. If we go along the lines that each individual divinatory tool has an energy of it's own, that explains why we're attracted to the ones we are. I believe this is a personal choice, like enjoying wearing a pink shirt or a blue one.

Since my personal choices for your question doesn't matter, I would say try a few and see which one you enjoy, like.. which feels right and which works for you. Just my opinion.

All the best of luck. Have fun and be safe.

Love and Light!
Old 09-03-2015, 03:00 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I don't really know much about tarot but sometimes I use an app to pull a card or spread, read the descriptions, fit the pieces together, and end up getting a clear picture of my situation. :)I've never had any problems so maybe I'm one of those naturals, though like I said I'm just an amateur lol. Thinking about becoming more seriously involved though.

I think the Tarot cards can be a good thing to get into they can open you up to a whole new trip
You can also become the life and soul of any party
Old 20-04-2015, 11:05 PM
MaggsSpirit

I have read for myself many times as well as others. When I was just "playing" and turned a card haphazardly is the times I have gotten the deepest meaning for myself.
Old 22-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Master
Cool

The cards I feel are very important at the moment as a means of self expression into other dimensions of reality .....
Old 22-04-2015, 04:19 PM
KaidaMidnight

I've been involved with tarot for quite awhile and it is only over the last year or so that I am having success in reading for myself...
Mainly my problem was I couldn't be objective, I found I turned to the cards in times of turmoil in my personal circumstances, I was highly emotional during those times and I only saw what I wanted to be favourable and sometimes I saw nothing at all!!
At times I just put the cards away and felt disheartened with Tarot, but my desire to continue was sooo strong that I persevered.. I started doing 3 card spreads and keeping it simple, asking simple questions that didn't involve heavy stuff! I'm getting there...Slowly lol

During all that time and even now Ive never had a problem reading for others.. infact that is what I am better at, people I've read for have said I've been accurate, I get far more insights and messages that resonate with the sitter and feel right to me, so I'm obviously doing something right there lol..