Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 05-11-2011, 11:11 AM
charlotte_marie

account

Hi

can my account please be deleted.

I've posted several messages whic have been ignored and those threads that have been replied to have been taken over by the click.

Charlotte
Old 05-11-2011, 02:28 PM
midnightstar

I'm sorry you feel this way Charlotte, have you PM'd one of the staff to ask?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:44 PM
charlotte_marie

ask what dear?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Master
You send a pm to one of staff (admin handles deactivating accounts and such). Ask them to have your account deactivated if you really want that, I'm sure they can handle that for you.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:13 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte_marie
ask what dear?

To ask if you can have your account deactivated I meant (if you really want it deactivated)
Old 06-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Master
Hi Charlotte,
I was just looking over your threads and only one thread hasn't been answered that I can see, and all the others have been and done so very well I think, apart from the thread..'A lady told me..'...which was also answered well except for the last few posts where some people got a little side-tracked and had a joke..
That happens quite a lot on here to everyone at some stage, its just part of being human..... I think on the whole your threads were answered to the best of the members ability......and the clique' as you called them, are really the part of the forum that is most active.
I am sorry you feel you need to delete over this, you have only made 30 posts so far and it is only early days for you.

I think you should stay......you've been given some very good information for you to digest already..
With the thread not being answered.....perhaps no one can give an answer to you on it?......have you posted on all unanswered threads?

If you still feel the need to be deleted.... then go ahead.... but being cranky at other members or the forum for not getting what you need tells me you have a need that just may well be helped by reading through some of the threads....
Try looking up threads by Spirit Guide Sparrow......there are some beautiful very explanatory writings in Sparrows threads that might help you find some answers for you......

What ever you choose I wish you well......xx Peace

Here are some threads of Sparrows you can look at:(there are many more as well that you can read..be well xx)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4153

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4763

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4070
Old 07-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Could you pm me please charlotte whether you still want to go ahead or not? Thank you :)

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 07-11-2011, 08:50 PM
charlotte_marie

i'd pm'd an adminstrator
Old 12-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Celeste

I hope you're still on. It happens to all of us. In fact, I call myself, that expression, "thread stopper;" which means, it seems when I answer something, no one responds after that. As if to say, people don't know what to say after me. But I love this place. Please reconsider.

: }}
Old 13-11-2011, 06:06 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte_marie
can my account please be deleted.

I've posted several messages whic have been ignored and those threads that have been replied to have been taken over by the click.
What is so difficult in just walking away and never to come back? It doesn't cost you anything to have an account here, does it?